Old 09-15-2003, 03:03 AM
Curtis Armstrong

We all know this guy as "Booger" from the Revenge of The Nerds movies. I was glancing at his movie credits and noticed that majority of them are comedies. I guess Curtis made no attempt or did not explore other genres in the movie business. I just revisted an 80's classic "Better Off Dead" that inspired me to create a thread for him.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:27 AM
He was also Tom Cruise's best friend in Risky Business. Too bad he doesn't hook up with Cruise and get his career going again....
Old 09-22-2003, 03:30 AM
Aaah Booger. Fuck him, Nay.
Old 09-23-2003, 04:23 AM
Yay......I liked him in Moonlighting.
Old 10-24-2003, 12:34 AM

Fuckin' YAY. He has some of the best roles ever. Booger had so many badass one liners. His characters in One Crazy Summer and Better off Dead were memorable too.
Old 10-25-2003, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by asyouwish530
Fuckin' YAY. He has some of the best roles ever. Booger had so many badass one liners. His characters in One Crazy Summer and Better off Dead were memorable too.
Agreed. Booger is one badass son of a bitch. Revenge Of The Nerds kicks ass all over the place.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:51 AM
Can't decide with character I like more....his Better Of Dead character (snorting the snow had me cracking up) or Booger ("not the omega moos, they're a bunch of pigs")

I give him a yay...I attribute his slim offerings more to typecasting and just not getting offered anything "meatier".

I also blame Revenge Of The Nerds 2....how unwatchable was that corn-studded piece of shite?