Old 09-30-2003, 10:44 PM
Patrick Stewart

He's the most badass dude in hollywood. let's talk about how cool he is
Old 09-30-2003, 11:25 PM

Make it so!

He will always be Captain Jean Luc Picard to me. Even though he's great in the X-Men movies, he was hilarious in tonight's episode of Frasier and turned in wonderful villian turns in Conspiracy Theory and Masterminds (a guilty pleasure of mine), he will ALWAYS be Captain Jean Luc Picard.

And Captain Picard is the COOLEST Captain in the Star Trek franchise, period! Yep, that's right, even cooler Kirk!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:30 PM
captain jean luc is right! this guy has never disappointed. i always re-realize how fucking awesome he is every time i see him on the screen.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:37 PM
He was also gay on Frasier tonight. I'm scared.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Minmei
He was also gay on Frasier tonight. I'm scared.
And whats wrong with that?!?!? He was gay in the movie "Jeffrey" too also. Anyway, Patrick is the man even beyond Capt. Picard.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:03 AM
If he doesn't get an emmy nomination next year for best guest actor for his FABULOUS performance (not to mention hilarious) on Frasier, I'm personally going to commit every single member of the Emmy's. I was pee-ing my pance off with laughter.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII
And whats wrong with that?!?!? He was gay in the movie "Jeffrey" too also. Anyway, Patrick is the man even beyond Capt. Picard.
There's nothing wrong with that, just makes you wonder how he passed the time on the starship.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:48 AM
This is a guaranteed YAY if that's an option. I'm not a watcher of Star Trek, but he's great in the X-Men movies, and has one of the coolest voices around
Old 10-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface98.9
This is a guaranteed YAY if that's an option. I'm not a watcher of Star Trek, but he's great in the X-Men movies, and has one of the coolest voices around
Indeed. Engage, Number 98.9!
Old 10-01-2003, 03:48 PM
I'll give him a YAY also. He was pretty damn good in his Star Trek days, and he is awesome in the X-Men films. He has a great voice too. If you ever need narration, he is a good man to get. Again, a YAY.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm not a fan of STAR TREK at all. But other than that, the man never fails to impress me. He oozes cool, and is just a brilliant actor. YAY!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:47 PM
The guy rocks. One of those great Shakespearean actors, the kind that are disappearing.
Old 10-03-2003, 03:11 AM
YAY. If I had a voice like that I would have it made (too bad I'm a chick). But this man is a blazer.