Old 10-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Who carries a FRIGGIN' LASER POINTER AROUND!?!?!

I visited my local theatre this evening for a showing of School of Rock. Good movie, but it was interrupted by a pest. During the movie, some asshole thought it would be funny to point his laser pointer around at the screen throughout the film. It became VERY annoying. Like a fly with a red floodlight shoved up its ass, the moron moved it around the actors faces like a big fucking hero to his clan of jackasses. Of course, it was never on for very long at a time, but by around the 19th time or so, the full house around me was getting pretty pissed. When the asshole tried to do it again, on guy in the front row stood up and yelled, "It won't be so funny when I shove that laser pointer up your ass!!!!" of course, the entire audience cheered as the turd with a laser pointer quickly ablidged to the anonymous threat. Funniest thing ever.

Have you met any spineless assholes like the on described above?

God, I hate morons.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:49 PM
George? George Costanza? Is that you?

Sounds like someone has been watching the Puerto Rican Day episode of Seinfeld. Funny, I just watched it myself last night.

It wasnt me, I swear to god, I was watching the Cubs tonight.
Old 10-03-2003, 11:49 PM
Well here on my end, "Laser Pointers" were the quick rage and became a tool that I began to HATE with a passion. I have seen them during the slides, the previews, but I will NOT stand for them during the movie. I was watching (this is a while back) She's All That and there it was someone decided to bust out their laser pointer during the movie. I yelled out, exactly what I forget but the F word was in there and there was NO interruption from then on.
Old 10-04-2003, 04:53 AM
Laser pointers can be a good thing. They made Titanic a bit more watchable
Old 10-04-2003, 06:05 AM

A-men. Carrying a laser pointer should be a felony punishable by death.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:49 AM
I know, everyone hates these idiots. NOBODY thinks it's funny, but they continue to do it anyway.
Old 10-04-2003, 02:31 PM
They were EVERYWHERE for a while but i havent seen one in 2 years now.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Flashing a laser pointer on the movie screen is idiotic and disrespectful. I say the folks working at the theater should take the laser pointers, and flash them in the eyes of the idiots who brought them until they go blind.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:58 PM
Now, I do carry a laser pointer on my keychain. What can I say, I saw it in a store, it was $5. But, I'm not so stupid as to take it out during a movie and point it at the screen. I never saw what the hell could possibly be funny about it. Wow...the actor has a little red dot on his face, how incredibly hilarious...dumbass....Man, I hate stupid people.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Now, I do carry a laser pointer on my keychain. What can I say, I saw it in a store, it was $5.
Someone warm up the electric chair...

But what should the crime punishable by death be... for buying a laser pointer... or paying five bucks for one?

Old 10-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Re: Who carries a FRIGGIN' LASER POINTER AROUND!?!?!

Welcome to 1997!
Old 10-05-2003, 01:00 PM
i love laser pointers, but flashing 'em during a movie is a big violation in my book.
Old 10-05-2003, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by outsyder
I visited my local theatre this evening for a showing of School of Rock. Good movie, but it was interrupted by a pest. During the movie, some asshole thought it would be funny to point his laser pointer around at the screen throughout the film. It became VERY annoying. Like a fly with a red floodlight shoved up its ass, the moron moved it around the actors faces like a big fucking hero to his clan of jackasses. Of course, it was never on for very long at a time, but by around the 19th time or so, the full house around me was getting pretty pissed. When the asshole tried to do it again, on guy in the front row stood up and yelled, "It won't be so funny when I shove that laser pointer up your ass!!!!" of course, the entire audience cheered as the turd with a laser pointer quickly ablidged to the anonymous threat. Funniest thing ever.

God, I hate morons.
You should've kicked his ass, taken his laser pointer away, and make him call you "Big Rudy" as you took all the money from his wallet.
Old 10-05-2003, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by outsyder

God, I hate morons.
You wouldn't happen to live in Miramichi would you? That exact same thing happened here.
Oh, and uh.... It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car
Old 10-05-2003, 06:48 PM
I remember seeing Mafia! and some kid having a laser poitner, I actually laughed quite a bit. It's funny at times but can be annyoing.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Someone might get the wrong idea sometime and think it's a rifle with laser sights...that wouldn't be a pretty sight really...riot in the theatre, or at least one guy screaming and stumbling down the ramp...either that or there's going to be someone with a terrible fear of red dots
Old 10-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk
But what should the crime punishable by death be... for buying a laser pointer... or paying five bucks for one?

Hey, it was a bargain. It came with five different heads for different shapes...
Old 10-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by El Bracamonti
i love laser pointers, but flashing 'em during a movie is a big violation in my book.
Do you slap them when you see one do it?
Old 10-07-2003, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Invincible
Do you slap them when you see one do it?
dont we all?
Old 10-07-2003, 09:51 AM
People have their phones on all the time. If i's that important, then at least put it on vibrate, not Beethoven's 5th symphony! By then time they find the phone, the whole damn symphony is over!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MonkeyGoat
People have their phones on all the time. If i's that important, then at least put it on vibrate, not Beethoven's 5th symphony! By then time they find the phone, the whole damn symphony is over!

Yeah I hate it when people have cell phones with laser pointers on them. You're sitting there watching a movie and someones phone goes off and they get it out, but instead of answering it they just let it ring and ring and ring all the while shining a laser pointer on the screen to further piss you off.

Mokey, with all due respect, I think you replied in the wrong topic. We're talking about asswipes who think its cool to put a laser pointer on the screen, not people who let their cells ring and ring and ring during the movie. Although most of those people are probably the same people, we arent talking about cell phones.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:13 AM
this happened to me during Blade 2. a few people did shout things, but the person didnt stop. and it was a very full showing, so it was all but impossible to find the person and actually take their pointer away.

bastard (s).
Old 10-07-2003, 10:50 PM
This happened to me when I saw RUSH HOUR. Lazer pointers were big back then. The had one head that was "the middle finger" they thought they were hot shit, until some gangsta's yelled at them. Problem solved.

I think Lazer Points are making a big come back.

SHIVER ME TIMBERS
Old 10-09-2003, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jackson13
Yeah I hate it when people have cell phones with laser pointers on them. You're sitting there watching a movie and someones phone goes off and they get it out, but instead of answering it they just let it ring and ring and ring all the while shining a laser pointer on the screen to further piss you off.

Mokey, with all due respect, I think you replied in the wrong topic. We're talking about asswipes who think its cool to put a laser pointer on the screen, not people who let their cells ring and ring and ring during the movie. Although most of those people are probably the same people, we arent talking about cell phones.

Tut! Now now, it's under the same catagory mon ami. We must learn to live together if I'm going to steal your shoes.

P.S.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:23 AM
Didnt you know people bought these ONLY for the theatres?!! Seriously, you never see them carrying the laser things around anywhere else
Old 10-13-2003, 09:09 AM
This has happened to me AT LEAST 10 times. I swear, Ottawa is full of idiots who think they're cool asses. One time, I flipped out on one of the assholes who did it. One of the most annoying things when I go to the movies.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Samborski
Flashing a laser pointer on the movie screen is idiotic and disrespectful. I say the folks working at the theater should take the laser pointers, and flash them in the eyes of the idiots who brought them until they go blind.
If I can get a job at a theater, I'll do exactly that!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Hello

Hello, I have a good news want to share with the LaserPointerSales.com here. We have a partner website, in order to leave more space for the new products, they will have a lot of lasers to sell at a much low price. will be up to 70% off.
I am their official representative in this forum, and i will keep you ifnormed about any updates about the lasers. And if you have some products you like, please just leave your comment here.
We will choose two items as the group buy products here, and give you a big big discount.

Please pay attention to this topic here, you will find good deals here. thanks

http://www.laserpointersales.com
Old 02-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lajjriy View Post
Hello, I have a good news want to share with the LaserPointerSales.com here. We have a partner website, in order to leave more space for the new products, they will have a lot of lasers to sell at a much low price. will be up to 70% off.
I am their official representative in this forum, and i will keep you ifnormed about any updates about the lasers. And if you have some products you like, please just leave your comment here.
We will choose two items as the group buy products here, and give you a big big discount.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Hahaha. Holy fuck, that made my day.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Holy crap. Funniest thing ever.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:

Old 02-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:

Do you have any that have a little more power that the standard issue laser pointer?
Y'know,
the kind that can burn a hole thru the screen or maybe even thru human flesh and bone?
That's the kind of laser pointer I'm currently in the market for.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:48 PM
So...how do you think The Matrix Revolutions will end?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 PM
I have never had that happen to me before
But it would have been annoying to have that thing waving around while you are trying to watch a film