"Delicious Family Fun.The animation and 3-D effects are simply stunning.”
- Betsy Sharkey, Los Angeles Times
“A charming, clever comedy for the whole family.” – Scott Mantz, Access Hollywood
“4 out of 5 stars” – Jordan Hoffman, New York Daily News
A Fun-Filled, Food-Fight Adventure for the Whole Family
The $100 Million+ Box Office & Critically Acclaimed Hit Debuts Jan. 28
on Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD & Digital*
The inventor Flint Lockwood is getting noticed. The person who he
worships the most, Chester, has asked him to be a part of the Live Corp
Company team. This company is made up of the greatest inventors
worldwide. The inventions highlighted are supposed to help the human
race. Barb is one of the best inventors, and she has a human brain. Flint
realizes that his best machine turns water into something
to eat. Flint and a few of his friends are then sent by Chester to go on a
hair-raising mission to fight the food monsters.
EXCLUSIVE TO 3D BLURAY & BLU−RAY COMBO PACK:
- 4 mini− movies:
- “Attack of the 50-Foot Gummi Bear” (5:58) – Flint’s mischievous gummi bear grows to 50-feet by
using his new food-modifying invention while Steve is in charge. Steve must frantically chase
the gummi bear and transform him back to normal size before Flint returns to the lab.
- “Steve’s First Bath” (5:02) - Flint’s failed date with Sam is because of Steve’s mischievous ways.
- “Super Manny” (4:22) - Manny, the Jack of all trades, saves an adorable kitty with his many skills.
- “Earl Scouts” (6:39) – The Foodimals join Earl's scouting program but are very competitive.
- Deleted Scenes:
- Barb Picks Up Flint (0:53)
- Flint Prepares for His Mission (0:29)
- Tunnel to Flint's Lab(0:26)
- Brent's Toes (0:53).
- Foodimal*− Funimal App: Unlock even more
*foodimal fun by syncing to your Blu-ray
[/list][/list]3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD bonus features:
- Filmmaker Commentary with directors Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn
- Seven All-New Featurettes:
- “Anatomy of a Foodimal”(HD, 6:04): Actors Anna Faris, Bill Hader, Terry Crews,
Kristen Schaal, Andy Samberg, and Will Forte;; Producer Pam Marsden; Producer Kirk
Bodyfelt; Directors Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn; Art Director Dave Bleich; and Visual
Developer Andrew Medina examine the digital "foodimals" and their real-life created
- “Production Design: Back in the Kitchen”(HD, 6:50): Producer Pam Marsden,
Directors Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn, Art Director Dave Bleich, and Production
Designer Justin K. Thompson, discuss the film's story change from the first, its visuals,
the larger scope, the color, building San FranJose, character design, and story details.
- “Awesome End Credits”(HD, 6:09): End Credits Designers and Supervisors
Pete Oswald and Craig Kellman, Directors Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn, End Credits
Lead Puppeteer Robin Walsh, and End Credits Animation Producer/Director Mark
Caballero, take a brief but fascinating and inclusive look at the making of the film's
unique end credits.
- “Cloudy Café: Who’s On the Menu?”(HD, 6:53): Directors Cody Cameron and
Kris Pearn, Actor Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Neil Patrick Harris, Benjamin Bratt, Andy
Samberg, Terry Crews, James Caan, Will Forte, and Kristen Schaal take a look at the
film's cast of characters.
- “Building the Foodimals”(HD, 3:50): Senior Animation Supervisor Peter Nash vocally guides viewers through the process of
constructing the film's diverse "foodimal" population through clips form the film and shots in various stages of completion.
- “The Sasquash"(HD, 3:08): VFX Supervisor Peter Travers takes viewers on a tour of the background "easter egg"
character's appearances and backstory.
- “Delicious Production Design”(HD, 5:11): Production Designer Justin Thompson's comments overlay a piece that offers and
overview of the film's visual appearance, styles, and more
- Cody Simpson “La Da Dee” Music Video & Making of the video featurette
- All-new mini-movies:
- Attack of the 50-Foot Gummi Bear
- Steve’s First Bath
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 has a running time of approximately 95 minutes and is rated PG for mild rude humor.
UltraViolet is an entirely new way to collect and enjoy your digital entertainment, giving you the power to instantly access your movies
and TV shows with unprecedented flexibility. For more information, visit www.uvvu.com
work in progress.