Old 01-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Rena Sofer

Thanks for looking at this thread!

Rena Sofer, not a powerful name like Courtney Cox-Arquette or Liv Tyler
Rena has that "I have seen her in that _________" Yes, she was part of the recent short-lived NBC show Coupling.....
Rena is no newbie in the entertainment biz. She has been around for quite some time. Mostly known in the TV arena she has done some film work. Soooo I do hope Rena strikes gold someday again.
Old 01-22-2004, 04:26 PM
She's a beauty. I love those eyes. I didn't think much of "Coupling", but she may very well break out soon. Yay from me.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
She's a beauty. I love those eyes. I didn't think much of "Coupling", but she may very well break out soon. Yay from me.
Ditto.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Loved her back in the Melrose Place days.... I'd hit it then and I'd hit it now.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Big fan

She's had some big screen roles (she was in both A Stranger Among Us [she and Mia Sara made it semi-tolerable] and Traffic), but she's mostly done TV, including a memorable run (actually somewhat before my time as a fan of the show) on General Hospital.

Possibly the finest example in this world of how gorgeous cobalt blue eyes and raven hair can look together
Old 01-23-2004, 12:54 AM
very sexy. her eyes and body are great, and shes the only reason i saw coupling for twenty seconds

WWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 01-25-2004, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
Ditto ditto. God I'd hit it.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Don't know her. That doesnt stop me from wanting to have sex with her.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:09 AM
Wow, she does have amazing eyes. i haven't seen eyes that beautiful since Lynda Carter.

Yay from me.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:43 AM
I actually watched three whole episodes of Coupling to see her and the lesbian girl. Oh, is she hot.
Old 01-26-2004, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
Don't know her. That doesnt stop me from wanting to have sex with her.
How man of you.