Old 03-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Laura Harring

This foto of her inspired me to create a spot for her. Mulholland Drive I think will be her MOST well known movie and mindf#@k movie.........
She also made Willard amusing for me......
And has done some pretty good supporting roles...
Hopefully in 2004 Laura will be 10X as big as her fellow MD star Naomi Watts.....
Old 03-03-2004, 03:11 AM
Ok, I have always been in love with this woman.

Acting wise, I've only seen her in Mulholland Drive and Willard. Both great films (with the former in my top 50 of all time) and she was incredible in the former, good in the latter. Definite YAY.

Looks.........Ok, I'm YAYing all over the place....

She's hot and I mean HOT! One of the sexiest woman alive, possibly one of the sexiest women of all time. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:31 AM
Even 5 minutes haven't passed since I thought of posting a topic about her!

Do you guys know that this woman actually turns FORTY today!!! I usually roll down the main IMDb page to see the "Happy Birthday to" section. Some minutes ago I did that and saw that Laura has her birthday today and that she's 40 now. My dear God! I've never been good at guessing ages and I think the situation is even worse now, because I would give her 33 years, at best! She's like a female version of Brad Pitt, who doesn't look like 40 as well.

Anyway, enough bitching about her age ---> she looks perfect, that's all I have to say. Looks: YAY(absolutely agreed with Hannibal).

Acting skills: I can't boast seeing a lot of her movies. But in those I saw (3, I think), she showed herself from a very good side. And, in my opinion, she was much better than Naomi Watts in Mulholland Dr. Maybe her nipples weren't as hard as Naomi's, but she pulled out the role perfectly. So, YAY here too.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:42 AM
To me, her face looks like Laura Kightlinger (Comic who's dating Jack Black) with an incredibly nice pair of ta-tas.
And in the shallow Book of Boba Joe, a nice pair of those babies will always constitute a yay.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:26 AM
YAY, fucking A-YAY! WOWOWWWWWIEEEE!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE POST Border! God damn!
Old 03-03-2004, 09:26 AM
She's hot and she can actually act!

YAY!
Old 03-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
She's hot and she can actually act!

YAY!
Yep...she can definitely act. And she's h-bomb in the Sahara hot. That nude scene from MULHOLLAND DRIVE was steamy. Yay from me.

BTW: That pic is amazing.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:01 AM
yay yay yay!
Old 03-03-2004, 11:18 AM
That top she's wearing is begging for a WHOOPS!

This ALMOST became the pic I was gonna post.
The pose is sexxy but the boobs looks air brushed...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by BorderEevilIII; 03-03-2004 at 11:22 AM..
Old 03-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Yay.

She has talent. And she was hot in Mulholland Dr. (her having lesbian sex with Naomi Watts helps)
Old 03-03-2004, 09:04 PM
definate yay......M Drive was enough satisfaction for me......
Old 03-04-2004, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
She's hot and I mean HOT! One of the sexiest woman alive, possibly one of the sexiest women of all time. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Can't argue with that. I've always though she was the hot one in Mulholland Drive and also gave the better performance (though Naomi was pretty damn amazing herself). Should've got Best Supporting Actress for it, she was just brilliant.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII

Two tickets to Titsburgh, please!
Old 03-05-2004, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Trinity
Can't argue with that. I've always though she was the hot one in Mulholland Drive and also gave the better performance (though Naomi was pretty damn amazing herself). Should've got Best Supporting Actress for it, she was just brilliant.
Although I did think Naomi gave the better performance, I totally agree that she should've gotten a Best Supporting Actress nom. Her Rita/Camilla character in Mulholland Dr. is my favorite femme fatale in recent memory.

Silencio.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
Although I did think Naomi gave the better performance, I totally agree that she should've gotten a Best Supporting Actress nom. Her Rita/Camilla character in Mulholland Dr. is my favorite femme fatale in recent memory.
I would've given her the Oscar, not just the nom.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:10 PM

Talented and beautful actress. Yay
Old 03-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Boba Joe
To me, her face looks like Laura Kightlinger (Comic who's dating Jack Black) with an incredibly nice pair of ta-tas.
And in the shallow Book of Boba Joe, a nice pair of those babies will always constitute a yay.
Am I going nucking futz or were these women separated at birth?!

Last edited by Boba Joe; 03-05-2004 at 08:50 PM..
Old 03-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII

This ALMOST became the pic I was gonna post.
The pose is sexxy but the boobs looks air brushed...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fuck . . . me. WOW! Seriously WOW! She looks much much better in these pics than in MD!! And she can ACT.

Er . . . I need to go to the bathroom.

And in case it isn't obvious: YAY!

--------

Is it true that she's mexican??
Old 03-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Quote:
To me, her face looks like Laura Kightlinger (Comic who's dating Jack Black)
You're telling me that wasn't Laura Harring with Jack Black at the Oscars?!
Old 03-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Quote:
You're telling me that wasn't Laura Harring with Jack Black at the Oscars?!
Is that sarcasm I hear?
Old 03-06-2004, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Is that sarcasm I hear?
No. When I watched the Oscars preshow, I though Laura Harring was Jack Black's date and was kinda surprised that when they interviewed him they completely ignored her. Now it makes a little more sense. But if that really was this Laura Kightlinger person, the resemblance is eerie!
Old 03-06-2004, 03:33 AM
Quote:
No. When I watched the Oscars preshow, I though Laura Harring was Jack Black's date and was kinda surprised that when they interviewed him they completely ignored her. Now it makes a little more sense. But if that really was this Laura Kightlinger person, the resemblance is eerie!
Thank God! I thought I was going crazy!! You know sometimes you think people look alike and others think you're nuts? Thought that was happening to me. I'm so relieved. I tried to post some of the Oscar pics...but they wouldn't show up.
Old 03-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Is it true that she's mexican??
She's spent 10 years growing in Mexico and her parent Mexicans so yes.

As for my opinion, I found her a bit odd looking (sorry) and those breasts are unconvincing implants. I'll still give her a very mild yay cause I enjoyed in Willard.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Yay yay yay
Old 03-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MacReady
She's spent 10 years growing in Mexico and her parent Mexicans so yes.
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:07 AM

I love her.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:06 PM

Based on what I have seen of Willard and the "couple" of scenes I saw of Mulholland Drive I would have to give her a yay. Even though I'm dreading it I also actually want to see Silent Night, Deadly Night 3. Yes you can tell she got implants. In SNDN 3 her boobs look much smaller. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.