Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Video Games
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2004, 06:06 PM
I really hope they bring her back for the movie.

Her death in part 7 is easily one of the most shocking video game moments of all time, as i went through the game i kept thinking they were going to do some ressurection scene or something!

At least Vincent (my fav character fromt that game)is going to make it into the movie to help out!
Old 06-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Not just Vincent . . .
I saw a picture with the turks!

Old 06-19-2004, 09:25 PM
The Turks?? I wonder if that means Catsith will make an appearance as well.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:34 PM
I could personally care less if Aeris was in it. She died for a reason people, there is no need to bring her back, damnit! Plus, I think that Tifa and Cloud got together after the adventure was over (thanks to the scene where they fall asleep in each others arms and such). At least Vincent will be back.

That Turks thing "Before Crisis"....is that the rumored Final Fantasy VII prequel I've been hearing about? (On the thing Dead Halloween posted)
Old 06-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Quote:
I could personally care less if Aeris was in it. She died for a reason people, there is no need to bring her back, damnit! Plus, I think that Tifa and Cloud got together after the adventure was over (thanks to the scene where they fall asleep in each others arms and such). At least Vincent will be back.

I never said i wanted Aires to come back to life, i said i wanted them to bring her back for the movie. She became a part of the earth and Holy at the end i assumed, since it showd her face before the shit hit the fan.

I just want her to appear again. If Sepheroth found a way to cheat death and come back then maybe she did also, or can provide the means to stop him once and for all or something.

Last edited by Shockwave; 06-19-2004 at 10:58 PM..
Old 06-20-2004, 12:41 AM
I wasnt' directing that toward you, Shockwave, I'm pointing that out to all those imbecile Aeris lovers who tried for hours upon hours to revive her.
Old 06-20-2004, 03:00 AM
And no, the turks were in photos of the movie.
Can't remember where I saw these pictures, but I was sure I saw Rude and Elena (or whatever her name was--the blond girl).
Old 06-20-2004, 06:24 AM
Quote:
I wasnt' directing that toward you, Shockwave, I'm pointing that out to all those imbecile Aeris lovers who tried for hours upon hours to revive her.
ROFL aye, i do however remember reading something about a japanese only re-release that u could indeed, bring her back or something as a hidden character?? I don think it affected the game it was just a little bonus feature they threw in.

anyone else hear about that? It was from a while back so maybe i dont remember correctly.
Old 06-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by C-Desecration-
And no, the turks were in photos of the movie.
Can't remember where I saw these pictures, but I was sure I saw Rude and Elena (or whatever her name was--the blond girl).
Look at the pic Dead Halloween posted, on the left side is something about Before Crisis, the prequel/sequel/whatever. It looks like a video game.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:43 PM
It does, Jaded.
I was talking about a different picture.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Oh...I thought you were talking about that thing. Mix up, nothing else...please don't kill me almighty C!
Old 06-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Oh yeah?
Well so did I!
*nods confidently*
(and I probably should've added a "" so I didn't get misunderstood for the 198392890438131 time)

EDIT:
And just out of curiosity, does anyone think Square's losing it? So far I don't think any FF game was as good as 7. By the way, that's the first one I played, and I've only checked out the subsequent games with the exception of FX-2. So out of 7, 8, 9, and 10, 7's still the best. The other's aren't HORRIBLE, but . . .
Well, we'll wait to see with FFXII.

Last edited by C-Desecration-; 06-21-2004 at 12:14 AM..
Old 06-21-2004, 06:37 AM
I thought FFX was just as good as 7. It had a mucho rad story and i liked all the characters, same with FF9 which was a loving homage to all past FF games, the second they mentiond Garland(the villian from the first FF!) i knew things were going to be awesome.

FF8 blew hardcore and is the one shitty FF game.

FF7 is the best final fantasy with the worst endings to a game ever, it felt like the ran out of budget at the end or something. For all we know the airship could have crashed and they all died an aweful firey death with Red being the only onr that lived.

I remember after the credits thinking, thats it? Thats all we get?? Still a great game though.

Last edited by Shockwave; 06-21-2004 at 06:40 AM..
Old 06-21-2004, 12:03 PM
The "Before Crisis" thing it seems to be some kind of prequel game to FFVII. But it will be only for japanese cellphones.
Old 06-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Dammit . . . *needs sequel for FFVIII*
*needs to stop pimping his love for FFVIII*
Old 06-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by C-Desecration-
And just out of curiosity, does anyone think Square's losing it? So far I don't think any FF game was as good as 7. By the way, that's the first one I played, and I've only checked out the subsequent games with the exception of FX-2. So out of 7, 8, 9, and 10, 7's still the best. The other's aren't HORRIBLE, but . . .
Well, we'll wait to see with FFXII.
I think 9 was the best out of the Playstation (and 2) saga. It was just fun to play and I loved how it went back to the medival-type setting. I found 8 horribly easy, as well as 10. 7 is a great game, but like Shockwave said, the ending was completely stupid and felt like, after all that, you accomplished nothing.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:27 PM
I dont see whats so bad with 8. Im palying it now and while it took a while to get a hold of junctionign i like it now. Easier to figure out than the sphere grid in 10
Old 06-21-2004, 11:35 PM
The system isnt that bad, its the characters and the story that i didnt like.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:58 PM
Chinton, I'll be the first (or maybe second) person to say that Final Fantasy X's Sphere Grid was easy. You're basically on a set course (besides Kimahri, who can move anywhere), and it is pretty linear until later in the game.

The reason VIII sucks so bad is that it you never meet the last boss until the last part of the game (VERY late on the fourth disc). Where the hell is the big conflict againist it? The characters are alright...it is the main character that is a big pain in the ass. Cloud was enough asshole for everybody, but Squall brought it to a new low with his unneeded cockiness. Why couldn't they go back to the old, cool characters like lighthearted Locke from VI(who was pretty much reinvented with Zidane from IX). Plus, I didn't care about Rinoa, either. The only ones I really liked were Zell and Quistis, and I wish they were the two main characters instead of some crappy boy band reject and some chick I don't give a fuck about. The battle system was weak, too. Sure, you could level up faster and the enemies boosted with you, but the point is that some of the character's levels will be too far apart, and that sucks. I like it when all my characters are around the same general level. By the end of the first disc alone Squall was on level 45, Zell was on level 38, Selphie was on level 32, Quisits was on level 24, Rinoa was on level 19, and Irvine was on the pathetic level of 16. Only by the end of the game were everyone close together, and it pissed me off. Also, the junction system made your characters WAY TOO FUCKING powerful.

*breathes*

Ok, I'm done now
Old 06-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Quote:
The reason VIII sucks so bad is that it you never meet the last boss until the last part of the game (VERY late on the fourth disc). Where the hell is the big conflict againist it? The characters are alright...it is the main character that is a big pain in the ass. Cloud was enough asshole for everybody, but Squall brought it to a new low with his unneeded cockiness. Why couldn't they go back to the old, cool characters like lighthearted Locke from VI(who was pretty much reinvented with Zidane from IX). Plus, I didn't care about Rinoa, either. The only ones I really liked were Zell and Quistis, and I wish they were the two main characters instead of some crappy boy band reject and some chick I don't give a fuck about. The battle system was weak, too. Sure, you could level up faster and the enemies boosted with you, but the point is that some of the character's levels will be too far apart, and that sucks. I like it when all my characters are around the same general level. By the end of the first disc alone Squall was on level 45, Zell was on level 38, Selphie was on level 32, Quisits was on level 24, Rinoa was on level 19, and Irvine was on the pathetic level of 16. Only by the end of the game were everyone close together, and it pissed me off. Also, the junction system made your characters WAY TOO FUCKING powerful.

Damn fine rant that i totaly agee with. Squall was a prick and a half. It was like they were trying to one-up Cloud in the dark brooding hero department.

...except Cloud was cool.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave
Damn fine rant that i totaly agee with. Squall was a prick and a half. It was like they were trying to one-up Cloud in the dark brooding hero department.

...except Cloud was cool.
Exactly. While Cloud was an asshole himself, he finally broke out of his uh....asshole-ness later in the game. Once Aeries died, and Tifa found out his dark past, everything was better and you felt sorry for him.

Cloud IS one of the best characters in RPGs.
Old 07-02-2004, 12:45 AM
BUMP

Anyone have any news on the Final Fantasy XII front?
Old 07-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheJadedGamer
Anyone have any news on the Final Fantasy XII front?
There won't be random enemy encounters. You'll be able to see your enemies, giving you a choice as to whether or not you want to fight them.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:25 PM
*takes a deep breath*

*takes another deep breath*

Okay here I go . . .

To start off, I do need to mention that Final Fantasy VIII isn't only my favorite RPG of all time . . . or that Final Fantasy VIII isn't only my favorite GAME of all time . . . damn, or that I think Final Fantasy VIII is the best story ever told. So that's that. Let me start. I like a lot of things but the ones I ADORE (Final Fantasy VIII, End of Evangelion) is because I relate, in this case with Squall and the plot. Oh that's right, don't look at me like that.

Well, Final Fantasy VIII's storyline has to be the best ever written. It has all the heart of ANY RPG. It starts as a quaint little plot with little background and quickly grows larger than ANY other game. I know how this might sound but a lot of people dislike what they don't understand. This is some complicated shite! I never understood that constant "Ultimecia is never *there*" in the game and seriously, they explain she's been with you EARLY (disc 2) in the shape of possessed Edea . . . and Adel . . . and Rinoa. So seriously, how could people say that you don't feel her prescence? This story develops way better and wider than the usually compared with, FFVII (which I adore, 10/10). More past, more depth more everything. Oh and it has more twists than what I could ask for. Oh and that amazing replayablity value to get more things? Or the perfect ending that could beat FFVII's in EVERY sense? THIS IS THE PERFECT STORY.

The characters, I can't start mentioning how much I don't understand this. Squall was the one character no one picked when reviewing FFVIII. Unlike 98% of RPGs today, Squall is cocky, an outcast, someone you wouldn't like to be friends with. In other words: the UNIQUE hero. It's sickening to watch Zidanne (main, FFIX) be all lovey dovey "I want to rescue her!" when 10 billion other heroes are that way. Cloud? Okay, he wasn't the typical loving fellow but he wasn't unique still. Sure, his back-story/growth/depth is WAY above average but so is Squall's. Although he might me unlikable at first (not to me, but I'd understand), that isn't bad at ALL. Once the story grows, he changes. SHE changes him and their story is truly touching (like I said in another thread, what about that "coming back" scene in Ragnarok and what happens next?). Like FFVII (which had an excellent cast of characters [besides Aeris who was okay]), everyone has a backstory, something that connects them to the core of the story. So what's the problem with them!? I will never understand. They all grow, they all relate, they all connect. That's *good*

Graphics, system, bosses, whatnot. These are all subject to whoever plays it and it did a good job making something different to what we had seen seven million times (level up, equip weapons, get abilities, rinse and repeat). The junction system works perfectly. Sure, it makes the game easier and that's a problem . . . why? I mean, the final boss takes 45 minutes to beat and let alone the fact that getting all the GFs is QUITE the task. So difficulty you have. Gameplay is great, pacing is great and it won't bore you for a second of it's great lenght. Hell, there was a point in disc 3 where you're let loose with the airship for as long as you want to do what you want . . . damn, that was fun!! That was more fun than moments in FFVII in Midgar when it got boring (that's right, I went there) and please don't linch me, I still love FFVII. Recently, I started reading Final Fantasy VIII's complete game script right? Okay, when I blinked, it was 7AM and I was still reading, engrossed enough not to sleep READING it dammit. Fuck, if I could I'd write a novelization . . . and a sequel . . . and more sequels. Just to be in this universe with this bunch some more.

All in all . . . I could continue ranting on how much FFVIII beats EVERY single game ever concieved (or at least those I've played) and I doubt that anything EVER will make me change my opinion.

*whew* I'm spent.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:32 PM
First off, anyone who has played Xenogears will probably disagree with FF8 having the best storyline.

Quote:
This is some complicated shite! I never understood that constant "Ultimecia is never *there*" in the game and seriously, they explain she's been with you EARLY (disc 2) in the shape of possessed Edea . . . and Adel . . . and Rinoa
That isn't the point. If at the end of FF7, it turned out that some huge rock had been controlling sepheroth all the time, then you fought the rock, well, that's the same problem. People need to recognize the bad guy as much as know him/her.

I agree on the squall aspect. Zidane? Please. That's why I disliked 9--it's so standard. It's routine for square.

FF8 was something different. That's all I'll say.
Still, it can't touch xenogears.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
All in all . . . I could continue ranting on how much FFVIII beats EVERY single game ever concieved (or at least those I've played) and I doubt that anything EVER will make me change my opinion.

*whew* I'm spent.
I will have to admit that you have the most love for Final Fantasy VIII on the board, but I'll never truely love it like I do the other incarnations. To say VIII is the beats any other video game concieved...well, no.

C-Des is right, Xenogears has probably one of the best (if not the greatest) storyline ever told in any videogame, including the Final Fantasy series. I've been playing RPG since I first picked up Chrono Trigger in '95, and I have yet to come across a game with a better storyline that constantly pulls you in.

Now to disect X's rant:

Quote:
Well, Final Fantasy VIII's storyline has to be the best ever written. It has all the heart of ANY RPG. It starts as a quaint little plot with little background and quickly grows larger than ANY other game. I know how this might sound but a lot of people dislike what they don't understand. This is some complicated shite! I never understood that constant "Ultimecia is never *there*" in the game and seriously, they explain she's been with you EARLY (disc 2) in the shape of possessed Edea . . . and Adel . . . and Rinoa. So seriously, how could people say that you don't feel her prescence? This story develops way better and wider than the usually compared with, FFVII (which I adore, 10/10). More past, more depth more everything. Oh and it has more twists than what I could ask for. Oh and that amazing replayablity value to get more things? Or the perfect ending that could beat FFVII's in EVERY sense? THIS IS THE PERFECT STORY.

I never felt Ultimecia's pressence, to tell you the truth. I think the storyline (for me) fell apart when Edea suddenly became a good guy (since she was possessed or something stupid like that), found out that she is Cid's wife, and then you must go to some futuristic city to find Laguana (who is, in term, the president/whatever of this huge town). Then I was thrown into space for reasons I don't know (and personally don't care about). That was when I knew that I was going to get fucked over bad by this game. I must say, though I love the first Disc of this game, but the storyline progressively got worse and worse. Horrible.

I don't consider the game to have an amazing replay value, either, but that's just me.

Quote:
The characters, I can't start mentioning how much I don't understand this. Squall was the one character no one picked when reviewing FFVIII. Unlike 98% of RPGs today, Squall is cocky, an outcast, someone you wouldn't like to be friends with. In other words: the UNIQUE hero. It's sickening to watch Zidanne (main, FFIX) be all lovey dovey "I want to rescue her!" when 10 billion other heroes are that way. Cloud? Okay, he wasn't the typical loving fellow but he wasn't unique still. Sure, his back-story/growth/depth is WAY above average but so is Squall's. Although he might me unlikable at first (not to me, but I'd understand), that isn't bad at ALL. Once the story grows, he changes. SHE changes him and their story is truly touching (like I said in another thread, what about that "coming back" scene in Ragnarok and what happens next?). Like FFVII (which had an excellent cast of characters [besides Aeris who was okay]), everyone has a backstory, something that connects them to the core of the story. So what's the problem with them!? I will never understand. They all grow, they all relate, they all connect. That's *good*
The problem with the characters in general is that most of them are unlikeable, and once you get down to it, the only ones that even matter to the MAIN story are Rinoa and Squall. This is why I dislike VIII! I would replace Rinoa and Squall with Zell and Quistis the first I chance I get, but sadly I can't have things my way. I'll give VIII the fact of the matter than Zell and Quistis are two of my favorite Final Fantasy characters next to Locke and Celes from part VI. (VI indeed, does have the best characters)

Quote:
Graphics, system, bosses, whatnot. These are all subject to whoever plays it and it did a good job making something different to what we had seen seven million times (level up, equip weapons, get abilities, rinse and repeat). The junction system works perfectly. Sure, it makes the game easier and that's a problem . . . why? I mean, the final boss takes 45 minutes to beat and let alone the fact that getting all the GFs is QUITE the task. So difficulty you have. Gameplay is great, pacing is great and it won't bore you for a second of it's great lenght. Hell, there was a point in disc 3 where you're let loose with the airship for as long as you want to do what you want . . . damn, that was fun!! That was more fun than moments in FFVII in Midgar when it got boring (that's right, I went there) and please don't linch me, I still love FFVII. Recently, I started reading Final Fantasy VIII's complete game script right? Okay, when I blinked, it was 7AM and I was still reading, engrossed enough not to sleep READING it dammit. Fuck, if I could I'd write a novelization . . . and a sequel . . . and more sequels. Just to be in this universe with this bunch some more.
The problem with the final boss that she wasn't hard either, it was that she had a shitload of HP (much like the last boss of Legend of Dragoon....shit, that took me almost an hour until I got that one).

Whoa, that was one long post. I don't HATE VIII has much as I did say.....3 days ago, but I don't love it either. It is a great game, but it is just so low on the Final Fantasy Ricker Scale for me, even though I did give it a high score.
Old 07-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Well then you can all go poke your eyes out with a rusty knife!!

Well, I don't know. I know I might read seven billion backtalks about the game but . . . . welll . . . uh . . . I don't have much to say.

Quote:
will have to admit that you have the most love for Final Fantasy VIII on the board
You got that right!

Last edited by X-Nightcrawler; 07-03-2004 at 09:41 PM..
Old 07-03-2004, 10:23 PM
well Ill say this the hit the button at the exact right second addition system in Legend Of The Dragoon was much harder then the sphere system ever was. So the grid system wasnt the most annoying thing Ive ever had to deal with in an RPG.

I cant wait for XII. Im glad its real time.
Old 07-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by chinton
well Ill say this the hit the button at the exact right second addition system in Legend Of The Dragoon was much harder then . . .
WHAT!?
Old 07-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Ultimecia wasn't even the hardest boss in Final Fantasy 8.

Omega Weapon was the biggest prick of all, which is a main reason I play FF8 over and over again. I just like to kick that big guy's ass before he kicks mine first. Even with the shitty prize for defeating him, it's the battle with him that I look forward to. The guy's just insanely strong. Consider him my buddy.

I was never really much for playing RPG's, heck, I didn't know what an RPG even was when I started playing FF8, so maybe I'm not one to retort at other's opinion on the game. I'll just say I liked it. It still had its entertainment value, and Squall was cool in my book, even though at times I just felt like throwing my controller at him for being so stupid in how he's acting around everybody else, especially to Rinoa. But then again, I just remind myself that his profile states his age at 17 - still a young'un.

I tried playing 7 and 9, but unfortunately, I just couldn't take the entire thing seriously while looking at lil' lego look-alikes for characters. I guess the superficial side in me prefers actual human representations than miniatures when dealing with intricate storylines and emotions.

Anyway, 8's cool in my book, not a bad RPG to play and complete for a first-timer.

Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Dammit . . . *needs sequel for FFVIII*
*needs to stop pimping his love for FFVIII*
I actually had an idea for a sequel as soon as I finished 8.

I figured, since Rinoa was once possessed by Ultimecia, that Ultimecia left a shed of sorcery in her.

So years after the event, the sorcerress in Rinoa awakes from its dormant state and completely takes over Rinoa, stirring up another war that spans the entire globe (in some way I haven't thought of yet). Squall, being married to Rinoa at the time, has to lead a group assembled behind him to try and stop Rinoa, along with the intention of saving her.

There's some twists and shocks in the lines of Squaresoft's demented writing, but I won't jot them down yet. Just the gist of my idea.

Old 07-10-2004, 02:30 AM
Yeah, 7's graphics are pretty horrid by todays standards. But the story is incredible. Ive been screaming for a FF7 remake for a long time. ButI guess, besdies the 'interactive movie' thingy, my prayers have not been answered.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:35 AM
*FF8 Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinncere
Ultimecia wasn't even the hardest boss in Final Fantasy 8.

Omega Weapon was the biggest prick of all, which is a main reason I play FF8 over and over again. I just like to kick that big guy's ass before he kicks mine first. Even with the shitty prize for defeating him, it's the battle with him that I look forward to. The guy's just insanely strong. Consider him my buddy.
I know and yeah, Omega be a bitch.

As for your sequel idea, I like it but a lot of people think that Ultimecia IS Rinoa. I mean, after looking at the inticacies in the plot, it makes a lot of sense.
-

However, my idea of the sequel's (entitled "Final Fantasy VIII: Children's Cradle") plot was this:

Four and a half years after Squall came back from the future, they both live in Squall's dad's old place in Winhill. Ellone is living in Esthar with Laguna by now. So, the point is, the party of the orphanage (Squall, Zell, Seifer, Quistis, Irvine and Selphie) are summoned to Esthar by Ellone. Apparently, someone has snapped the Crystal Pillar from Tear's Point, as well as opened Lunatic Pandora. She explains that if another Lunar Cry happens, the world will be destroyed (the shattered Crystal "calls" for the lunar tear). Laguna sends them to find the Crystal's pieces. As of now, it sounds both too FF and cliché ("Find the eight pieces from the eight temples of Lynn before it's too late wooo!") but it did get heavier. Turns out that the moment the crystal gets snapped, Rinoa got pregnant (the fact that she got knocked up right when someone broke the crystal is revealed later) with -get this- septuplets. Among a shitload of plot twists, it turns out that a possessed Rinoa's future self snapped the crystal and her seven children are, in fact, Squall, Zell, Seifer, Quistis, Irvine and Selphie! Doesn't gel with the game's plot right? Well, apparently they were time looped to the past (like the ending of FFVIII) and had their memories changed when they got to Edea's orphanage.

There is a lot more to the plot but I can't remember, I want to find wherever I doodled this nonsense.
Old 07-19-2004, 02:47 PM
Nightcrawler I was talking about the annoying addition system in Dragoon where you have t o hit the button at the exact second it tell you to to get multiple hits off. My reflexes arent good enough.

Anyone else excited that XII's combat will be r eal time.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by chinton
Nightcrawler I was talking about the annoying addition system in Dragoon where you have t o hit the button at the exact second it tell you to to get multiple hits off. My reflexes arent good enough.

Anyone else excited that XII's combat will be r eal time.
I know but I never thought it was even the slightliest bit hard to press . . . and I didn't know the combat would be RT in XII. If RT is like, say, Zelda, I don't like the idea.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Here's another pic of Tifa from "Advent Children".

It's me or she kinda looks like Rinoa from FFVIII?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tifa.jpg (37.2 KB, 137 views)
Old 07-19-2004, 06:37 PM
Nightcrawler

They said its going to be like X1 which as I understand it is a combination between real time and turn. Never played the game though.

Honestly even though turn based is fine I am so glad they are going a new direction after playing KOTR on XBox I dont think i can ever go back to traditional turn absed for modern games
Old 07-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead Halloween

*gasp* Dammit, that's . . . I don't like it. Doesn't have the cool FFVII cartoonishness I liked. Too bad.

And Chinton, I'm not sure what you mean with X1. Did you mean "X2"? The sequel to FFX? If that's the case, I can't tell, never played it.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Tifa looks fine.
It's just an odd pose. Wait until you see a still from the movie . . .
Old 07-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead Halloween

I'd hit it if she were real.

Quote:
And Chinton, I'm not sure what you mean with X1. Did you mean "X2"? The sequel to FFX? If that's the case, I can't tell, never played it.
He is talking about XI (11), actually.

After looking at XII (and spending some alone time with the female characters), I'm looking forward to XIII, which I've heard is going to have some gothic/horror elements in it.
Old 07-20-2004, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheJadedGamer
He is talking about XI (11), actually.

After looking at XII (and spending some alone time with the female characters), I'm looking forward to XIII, which I've heard is going to have some gothic/horror elements in it.
Oh. I played 11, good one . . . but not very FF.

As of a XIII, where are you getting the info?