Old 06-04-2004, 08:28 PM
PRIVATE FORUM -- TO POST -- READ THIS!!

Being as politics is such a volatile subject, we're going to maintain this as a PRIVATE FORUM.

Everyone will be able to VIEW the threads in this forum, but only those who ASK FOR PERMISSION and get it, will be able to post.

Please DO NOT ASK PERMISSION if you don't think you're ready to participate in mature, constructive and above all, RESPECTFUL discussions about politicus conversatus.

We're sure that this forum could be a great place for many interesting debates (especially over the next few months), but we will shut it down in an instant, if we see that it's getting out of hand, counter-productive and leading to "bitch fights".

We've also added the option of RATING THREADS-- bottom of every thread, which should make it a little more interesting as well.

Want to post in here? Drop us a line at politics@joblo.com with your USERNAME and let us know why you want to post in here. Generally, within 48 hours, you should be granted access, but it may take up to a week sometimes, so please be patient.

It's to note that ALL JOBLO.COM MODERATORS can automatically post in here.

Have fun...!
Old 06-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Thanks for giving this a shot, here's hoping it works out...
Old 06-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Well, this is a shock. I didn't think we'd ever have one of these.

I wonder how it'll turn out...
Old 07-07-2004, 02:44 PM
Could I respectfully request that everyone tries to source any claims they are making in they're posts here? I may not be perfect at doing this but if I'm saying something not everyone will believe I always try to back it up. It only takes a moment to search google or the bbc.co.uk/cnn.com/other news sites.

Last edited by JCR; 07-07-2004 at 02:47 PM..
Old 07-30-2004, 03:36 PM
As a Brit, it's very interesting watching what's unfolding over in the US (and probably for the Canuck's like JoBlo and Arrow too), so this forum is a welcome addition.

Use it wisely, people, and this could be one wild ride over the next few months!
Old 05-06-2007, 06:51 PM
This was a good idea, I'm glad it's lasted so long. Keep it up, Schmoes!