Old 06-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Gates McFadden

Best known for her role as Doctor Beverly Crusher on the hit TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gates McFadden has also been seen on the silverscreen in roles such as "The Muppets Take Manhatten", "The Hunt For Red October", "Taking Care of Business" and of course the Star Trek films.

Doctor Crusher was the one of the best characters on the series (my opinion, I know many don't share it) and didn't get the credit deserved.

Ms. McFadden is a stunning beauty who gets a yah from me. I hope I look that good when I'm fifty!
Old 06-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Yay for Dr. Beverly Crusher!

I don't think she's the best character on the show/movies (Picard is #1 followed by Riker and the late Data, RIP ) but I love all of the characters on it including her.

I really hope they make another Star Trek flick with the Next Generation crew. Mind you, Riker is now captain of his own ship, but so was Sulu (sp?) in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Anyway, if they do make another one with the TNG crew I hope Picard and Crusher FINALLY get together. They belong together as much as Riker and Troi did!
Old 06-09-2004, 02:27 AM
YAY

A good MILF.

Or hell, a GMILF by now.