Old 06-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Laura Dern

I was re-watching Jurassic Park on USA...
I ALWAYS thought Laura was hot. The movies she has done was pretty good to likeable. The daughter of well respected parents Bruce Dern & Diane Ladd. So I saaay big yay!
Old 06-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Re: Laura Dern

Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII

I was re-watching Jurassic Park on USA...
I ALWAYS thought Laura was hot. The movies she has done was pretty good to likeable. The daughter of well respected parents Bruce Dern & Diane Ladd. So I saaay big yay!
I like her. She has such an earthiness about her, and is rumored to be incredibly intelligent. Whatta pic! She's gawjuss, dahlink! Big YAY!
Old 06-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Everytime somebody has a "Sexy?ugly" thread, I defend Laura. She oozes sex appeal to me.

Love her.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:13 PM

I love this woman. My girlfriend and I have an exception thing going on there should I ever have the unlikely possibility of bedding down with Ms Dern.

Huge Yay.
Old 06-28-2004, 08:01 PM

I love her! Grossly underrated actress who's yet to disappoint me. She chooses very good roles and is quite lovely. Not your typical 'Hollywood' actress, and I like her like that.

YAY from me!
Old 06-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Nay. She reminds me of some of my friends' mothers, and I find that a little creepy.

But she is a good actress.
Old 06-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Very big Yay.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:59 AM
Love this woman. I first noticed her in Jurassic Park and I wanted to be her. She's adorable!
Old 07-08-2004, 05:56 AM
im with ya greb. she is damn sexy. she has a certain je nai se quoi. big yay

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 08-11-2004, 12:14 PM
She's sweet and sexy all at once. It's like tasting honey for the first time, or driving your first convertible. She has a natural glow all her own. In addition to finding her beautiful, I think she is quite the actress. One massive YAY from me.
Old 08-11-2004, 12:24 PM

Sexy girl and great actress.

Yay