Old 07-03-2001, 03:01 AM
ANNA FARIS

Here's one of the other great newcomers to come out of 2000. She was so damn hilarious in Scary Movie and I can't wait to see her in Scary Movie 2. Never has ditsy been so damn sexy. I fell in love with her from the start after seeing her in that movie.

I really hope she gets offered other movie roles because I'd love to see her in more movies. I really want her to make it.

She's just so appealing and cute. She makes me laugh and was one of the best things about SCARY MOVIE. She was so perfect as Cindy. For the most part, she made the movie. It would've been good otherwise but she was part of it being great.

Come on, even if you didn't like SCARY MOVIE you gotta admit she was great in it. My cousin said she didn't really like SCARY MOVIE but Anna Faris was great in it, she said she was the best thing about it. And I do have to agree she was the best thing about it, but the movie was good anyway.

Does anyone know if she has any other movies coming up? I hope she does, I hope she has a lot more coming up...

What does everyone else think of her???
Old 07-03-2001, 03:20 AM
I saw Scary Movie. I thought it was pretty funny. Nothing more and nothing else. I personally don't like Newbees... most of them just look good in one film and can never repeat the success.

I think she's OK. sure, she's beautyful, but she's more a playboy playmate of the month than anything else, I think.
What's more, I think Scary movie 2 will suck shit!
The funny thing about the first part is that they say "No ....no sequels" and now their making a sequel. It's not for the fun anymore, but for the money.
I'm sure she'll get some other film roles.
It depends on if Scary Movie 2 is a success.

Don't want to spoil it for you, but thats the way it works in the big Biz
Cheers, Mack_Art

Old 07-05-2001, 06:36 PM
I saw SCARY MOVIE 2 last night and loved it. Thanks in part to the VERY lovely Anna Faris.
She pulled it off again and carried the movie successfully... I love her so much. She's beautiful. I don't see how anyone could not like her. I hope they make a SCARY MOVIE 3 so I can see more of her as Cindy... She's just so great.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:21 AM

God am I fucking in love with this girl. I saw THE HOT CHICK twice this weekend and she was great in it. This girl is so adorable and so hilarious, what a great comedic actress. I just can't get over her, she's so talented and beautiful as all hell, plus she seems really down to earth. I wrote her a letter over a year ago and she sent me a signed B&W 8x10 with a note on it. I had sent her an index card to sign and she sent it back to me with another little note on it saying that she was sorry it took so long for her to get back to me and that she had just finished filming Scary Movie 2, etc... I know I don't even know her, but I love the shit out of this girl. I wish her plenty of success...
Old 12-16-2002, 01:46 AM
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call her a good actress. She seems to enjoy making bad movies like Scary Movie 1 and 2. The Hot Chick doesn't look too good either. And I think she's signed up for Scary Movie 3. I despised the first two, so my opinion of her just gets lower and lower.

I'd put her on the same page as Shannon Elizabeth.. eye-candy, but nothing else.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BakeTheMooCow
I'd put her on the same page as Shannon Elizabeth.. eye-candy, but nothing else.
OH MY GOD! How offensive! She can't be compared to Shannon Elizabeth. Anna Faris is an extremely talented comedic actress that enjoys making "fun" comedies. If you really watch her you can see that her comedic abilities are great and she carried Scary Movie 2 pretty much on her own. Her facial expressions are classic. She is just GREAT!
Old 12-16-2002, 02:22 AM
I thought she was pretty bad at times in both SCARY MOVIE 1 & 2.

Haven't seen THE HOT CHICK or MAY yet so I can't really say if she's good or bad...but she's cute, I'll give you that.
Old 12-16-2002, 03:08 AM
I was equally amazed by her in SCARY MOVIE and thought the movie was extremely funny and extremely stupid and contrived at once. However, the sequel sucked BIG TIME and wasn't nearly that funny. Anna Faris seems to be a promising talent, but she should avoid lame comedies and prove herself in better roles.

I also think she's damn hot...
Old 12-16-2002, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I saw THE HOT CHICK twice this weekend
thats it, get the hell out of here.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Professional
thats it, get the hell out of here.
I can't help it, it was HILARIOUS. It was better than I thought it would be, definitely MUCH funnier than it looked. It's the best Rob Schneider movie yet and I can't picture someone not enjoying it, unless they are prudes and want to hate it.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:48 AM

How anyone could not find this attractive is beyond me. She's enough to get straight girls and gay guys to switch teams.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:38 PM
Ah..... she was alright in the Scary Movie series but I don't find her to hot.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:31 PM
She is a rather bland comedic actress. I am not a fan of her work so far.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Her facial expressions are classic. She is just GREAT!
My opinion is that her facial expressions (as presented in the Scary Movie series) were simply amateurish. They were no better than the looks that Ben Stiller parodied in Zoolander as a "model".
Old 12-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Quote:
[BHow anyone could not find this attractive is beyond me. She's enough to get straight girls and gay guys to switch teams. [/B]
Well, Mike. She's not ugly, but is far from gorgeous. There are 8 million women that look just like her. I see more beautiful women walking down the street, or at the promenade in Santa Monica. When you're of age, maybe you should consider moving to California. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:41 PM
She kind of looks like Britney Spears in that picture. She's okay not nearly as beautiful as some other actresses.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grebdron
Well, Mike. She's not ugly, but is far from gorgeous. There are 8 million women that look just like her. I see more beautiful women walking down the street, or at the promenade in Santa Monica. When you're of age, maybe you should consider moving to California. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen.
Yeah, but how many of those women actually have a great sense of humor and personality to boot? Not many...
Old 12-16-2002, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but how many of those women actually have a great sense of humor and personality to boot? Not many...
My girlfriend does. And is better looking. They're out there.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grebdron
My girlfriend does. And is better looking. They're out there.
Yeah, but it's all a matter of taste. Girls like her are out there, but they are few and far between.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:58 PM
Quote:
And you know she has a great personality how? Just because you got a picture from her doesn't make her great(It was probably sent by her publicist).
Old 12-16-2002, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bluegopher
And you know she has a great personality how? Just because you got a picture from her doesn't make her great(It was probably sent by her publicist).
I'm not just basing it on the picture I got from her. It's pretty obvious that she does from the interviews I've seen her in, you can just tell that she's authentic. Plus, the guy she is/was dating was UGLY, he was pretty ordinary looking and not even someone famous, he looked like a freakin' hillbilly. This is definitely not a bad thing though, I think it's cool that she was dating someone that's not up to her level, this proves that it's not about looks. She seems incredibly funny and sweet and it's not too hard to tell if someone is faking it (aka JLO, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Julia Roberts, Shania Twain, Marla Sokoloff (she seems like a fucking bitch and she was really rude in an interview I saw her in), Angelina Jolie (psycho bitch), Eliza Dushku (saw her at the Mall Of America and she was a RUDE bitch to everyone, I still like her in movies though). Anyway, I don't think it was Anna's publicist who did it. I wrote her right away when she was just starting out and not very big yet and when actors/actresses first start out they usually do their own fanmail. Plus, the writing on the index card and picture are the exact same. Publicists don't forge the stars signature, only the extra stuff like "thanks for the support," etc... And the writing I got from Anna is 100% the same. I doubt if I were to write her now though that she would actually be the one to read it so I'm glad I contacted her right away.
Old 12-16-2002, 06:44 PM
No doubt Dushku is a bitch. I mean, she even looks like a bitch. You do have a point. Why was she at the Mall of America anyway?
Old 12-17-2002, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bluegopher
No doubt Dushku is a bitch. I mean, she even looks like a bitch. You do have a point. Why was she at the Mall of America anyway?
She was promoting THE NEW GUY along with DJ Qualls. He seemed nice but she was acting like it was such a chore to be there and sign autographs. It's no wonder why she's so good at playing bitches, she is one.
Old 01-04-2003, 11:08 PM

I'm pretty shocked that I seem to be one of the only ones that finds her HOT AS HELL.

Just look at this:

Old 01-04-2003, 11:12 PM

I liked her in THE HOT CHICK and the SCARY MOVIE movies but I have a feeling she can't act in serious movies. Acting in a comedy would be much easier than acting in a drama, and I don't think I've seen her in a serious role....
Old 01-05-2003, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Horror whore
I liked her in THE HOT CHICK and the SCARY MOVIE movies but I have a feeling she can't act in serious movies. Acting in a comedy would be much easier than acting in a drama, and I don't think I've seen her in a serious role....
Well, we'll get to see how she does in the upcoming MAY, which will be a more serious role for her... I think she can handle it just fine, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 01-05-2003, 12:58 AM
mike, i think u're already passing from crush to obsession
Old 01-05-2003, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
mike, i think u're already passing from crush to obsession
Nah, I'm just a little bit of a fan, honestly, the 12 step program and house arrest has really helped ...
Old 01-05-2003, 05:52 AM
holy crap, i never took that much notice before but she is one of the hottest women i have ever seen.
Old 01-05-2003, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kastman
holy crap, i never took that much notice before but she is one of the hottest women i have ever seen.
DAMN STRAIGHT!
Old 01-05-2003, 04:21 PM
This girl cracks me up - she has great comedic timing.

I love that scene in Scary Movie 2: "I'm not crazy!"
Old 01-05-2003, 06:10 PM
I love her I thought she was pretty good in Scary Movie 2 (still haven't checked out the first!) and I'm looking forward to seeing The Hot Chick, hasn't come out over here just yet

Old 01-05-2003, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoodoll

I love that scene in Scary Movie 2: "I'm not crazy!"
I love that part too! Just the way she says it is HILARIOUS!
Old 01-05-2003, 07:36 PM
Quote:
She was promoting THE NEW GUY along with DJ Qualls. He seemed nice but she was acting like it was such a chore to be there and sign autographs. It's no wonder why she's so good at playing bitches, she is one.
Uhh...I think any actress would be ashamed and kinda in a foul mood to be promoting another shitty teen movie. She probably did The New Guy just for the money. But one things for sure, she aint a bitch.

Getting back to the subject:

Quote:
How anyone could not find this attractive is beyond me. She's enough to get straight girls and gay guys to switch teams.
Sorry bud, that'd be Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Asia Argento, and Jennifer Connelly. Arrow and JoBlo will back me up on that one. Faris is pretty damn gorgeous though. I didn't know she was natural blonde.

Last edited by EBastard; 01-05-2003 at 07:44 PM..
Old 01-06-2003, 03:59 AM
I like those pictures of her where she's blonde. But in the other ones, she just looks plain ugly. Whats with that icy glare? Is she trying to be seductive and sexy? Yech. She looks fucking nasty.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:13 AM
I wouldn't mind having that body, but she does not impress me as an especially attractive lady. When she was a blonde she was ok to look at in a very Tara Reid, too much eye makeup way. I would have to say if I was given the chance to look like any actress....

I would choose
Nicole Kidman

or
Young Diane Keaton

Over Anna Faris, anyday.
Old 01-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Saw The Hot Chick on Sat. and will admit that she's nice to look at. Nothing overly special, though. And The Hot Chick was nowhere nearly as funny as Deuce Bigelow. Fairly disappointing, actually.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:58 PM
I though she was pretty cute in the first Scary Movie, but the blonde look is really not her. And, to paraphrase Greb, beautiful blondes are a dime a dozen. In her case, the brunette look was definitely superior.

Just my opinion.
Old 01-06-2003, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason Voorhees
I though she was pretty cute in the first Scary Movie, but the blonde look is really not her.
How could the blonde look not be her when that's her natural color?
Old 01-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Quote:
How could the blonde look not be her when that's her natural color?
Is it? Wow, it just looks...off on her. Maybe it's just me.

It's probably because my first (and favorable) impression of her was as a brunette.