Old 04-22-2003, 12:59 AM
Kevin Costner

I'm a fan!

I know it's always "in fashion" to come out against the man but I've been a fan since day one.

Field of Dreams is in my top ten all-time. He's a solid actor and he'll be around for a good while proving people wrong. On top of that he's one of Hollywood's few good guys in real life.

Some of my favorites...Dances with Wolves, A Perfect World, Bull Durham, No Way Out, JFK, Field of Dreams, etc.

My name is Indiana Sev and I'm proud to be a Costner fan.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:11 AM
Yay. Very underrated. Plus I'm like the only person in the world that liked Waterworld and The Postman.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:19 AM
An extremely underrated actor. Of course he's another one of those guys who needs to choose better scripts, but I really like the guy. I guess it helps that "Dances With Wolves" is one of my favorites. But, recently he has shown a possible comeback with roles like "Thirteen Days." Hopefully he can stay on the right track.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:57 AM
Although he has been in some AWFUL movies (Dragonfly anyone?), I still like the guy. I actually think he's quite diverse and underrated, he did a SUPERB job in Dances with Wolves. So a YAY from me.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:57 AM
I''m not quite a fan of his acting and looks, but my mom is!! duh!
Old 04-22-2003, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Maggot
I''m not quite a fan of his acting and looks, but my mom is!! duh!
She's got great taste!
Old 04-22-2003, 11:06 AM
eh, i like the guy.

yay!
Old 04-22-2003, 12:53 PM
He does well in the role of a southern family man but he doesnt have much range as an actor. Not a good sign. Very sexy though.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:34 PM
KC's been in a few very good movies, many of which have been named already. But like most actors, when he tanks at the box office, it sure gets noticed. I've always liked his looks and he seems to be aging very nicely. Role-wise, I'd suggest that he does a couple of romatic comedies to help bring back his box office appeal.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:37 PM
YAY. I like him, great in The Untouchables and Field of Dreams...
Old 04-23-2003, 06:58 AM
Yay. I don't like the guy all that much (as a person, he's just ok, I guess, not particularly appealing), but he's a great and underrated actor, and he's proven with DANCES WITH WOLVES that he can direct, too. He sure needs a comeback, though...
Old 05-20-2003, 07:31 AM
am i the only one that is going to vote NAY with this "actor"? well, i guess i liked him in robin hood, but thats it!!!!!!!! every other movie he has been in that i've seen, he is a COMPLETE bore. he never changes and he's boring!

NAY NAY NAY
Old 05-20-2003, 08:43 AM
field of dreams that thirteen days are ones that i really enjoyed, so..........yay
Old 05-21-2003, 05:00 AM
I kinda pity KC cos he could been up there with Mel Gibson today. You know, both of them won the best director award in their debut & both those movies were really, IMO, classics. Well, Mel has managed to maintain his A-star listing status & KC seems to be tanking with every move he's been making esp since The Postman. I think he should try to make a return to romantic comedies in the vein of "Bull Durham" & "Tin Cup". He still has that boyish charm that is totally believable...., instead of trying to make 3 hour epics like Wyatt Earp, Waterworld & Postman.

Well KC, for what it's worth, I'm rootin 4 ya.
Old 05-21-2003, 07:17 AM
Nay, Nay, Nay. I really hate this guy. As far as I'm concerned, he can't act, and he can't direct either. Dances With Wolves is one of the most overrated, overblown, overstuffed films in the past 20 years. I just don't get Kostner, or that film. He plays the same character in EVERY film, and he just isn't good at it!

NAY!
Old 07-18-2004, 08:43 PM
YAYAYAYAYAY!

Costner is great! I love his films, he proved his comeback trail is fiery hot with Open Range. YAY!