Old 05-27-2004, 02:04 AM
Amy Lee.

The biggest Yay I could give someone. She's UBER hot ("Everybody's Fool" anyone?), sings extremely well, writes extremly well and . . . wow. Multi talented.

YAY!!
Old 05-27-2004, 10:11 AM
She was reasonably sexy in the flesh when I saw her on Saturday night. Plus, a fantastic live singer.

she gets a thumbs up (and something else up) from me.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Awesome voice + Easy on the eyes = Yay.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:39 PM
She brought me to life...well, a part of me, anyway. YAY!
Old 05-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Amy Lee? You mean my future love slave? Yes, she gets a huge YAY and maybe other huge things from me. I love her voice and Evanescence is a great band. Amy Lee rocks. Hmm. Wonder why no female schmoes have replied to this thread .

"be you angels?"

Shiny Demon
Old 05-27-2004, 04:19 PM

Here's a female and here's my two cents...

If I were a guy, I'd be all over her! I simply adore her; she's got the greatest fucking singing voice ever, she's hot and yeah, she's got those awesome blue peepers.

I love that girl!
Old 05-27-2004, 05:12 PM
No Nays, excellent. Viva la Amy.
Old 05-28-2004, 01:24 AM
love the music, awesome voice. and she is a looker. I;d do er
yay

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 05-28-2004, 08:37 AM
I pretty much agree with everyone else that's posted. Yay.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:30 PM
1 killer voice + 1 killer body = 1 great, big, wardrobe-ruining YAY!!!

Last edited by LoomisFan; 07-07-2004 at 04:19 PM..
Old 05-31-2004, 06:09 AM
she's my all top favorite singer
i just love my immortal and all of her other things but i can't seem to get a glimp of her new video everybody's fool on mtv

so two tumbs up
YAY!!
Old 06-04-2004, 11:18 AM
I don't think she's attractive, but damn--what a voice!

Now here's a question: I have heard 'Broken', but it has her? She doesn't sing, does she (never heard her in the song)? Or are there like different versions where she sings in one, not the other, or . . ?
I wasn't aware that she composes anything, I think she's just a singer, so what did she contribute to Broken?

Oh, and yay (what a voice)
Old 06-04-2004, 12:25 PM

She's very cute in their new video in all those get ups. Yay from me.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:06 PM
A Nay for me. I'm so tired of her opera voice and her nothing-but-drama songs. But I LOVE My Immortal.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by C-Desecration-
Now here's a question: I have heard 'Broken', but it has her? She doesn't sing, does she (never heard her in the song)? Or are there like different versions where she sings in one, not the other, or . . ?
I wasn't aware that she composes anything, I think she's just a singer, so what did she contribute to Broken?
There are two versions of Broken. The first one originally appeared on Seether's album because it is, in fact, a Seether song. The second version is on The Punisher soundtrack and they just added her in and drowned out the lead singer from Seether.

As for composing, I believe she wrote some songs herself and co-wrote some other songs off of Fallen with ex-member Ben Moody. And if you go to evanescence.com, you can see some of her hand-written lyrics for songs like Going Under, Bring Me To Life, My Last Breath, etc.

Are you caught up now?
Old 06-05-2004, 08:49 PM
I really like her. She has a goth vibe that really appeals to me. I really like her voice (though not as much in live performances, it looks like she's constantly losing her breath in her live performances). Evanescence is a very cool band. Looking forward to a DVD release.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Bump.

GORGEOUS woman.
Old 07-05-2004, 04:10 PM
More pics...

My favorite is the first one.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:33 PM
As far as her looks are concerned she's just ok, but she's a great singer for sure. I absolutely love Bring me life and My Immortal is not too bad either. Though those are the only songs I've heard from her.
Old 08-07-2004, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony
She's very cute in their new video in all those get ups. Yay from me.
^^^^

What he said.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:28 PM
I love Amy Lee, she a good looking girl and is very intelligent. She does have a few extra pounds on her but it dosen't hurt her that much, very cool chick.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:04 PM
I've already given her the YAY, but I'm just so surprised at how attached to her I've become. She's beautiful, she sings with heart and control that all those idiot pop whores out there wish they had (see also: Britney and Madonna), and she has power and range that are just unmatched in the genre. This is what music is about...not some caterwalling, no-talent, attention whoring tabloid skank who changes boyfriends and acts like a spoiled brat more often than not. (Oops, I did it again!)