Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Sports
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2004, 09:47 PM
The Saints perhaps more than any other team in the NFL need a new coach. All the pieces are there. Obviously Haslet is getting the players to give their all, so its time for someone else to come in an shake things up a little. But its all there, its just a matter of them getting their shit together. At QB Aaron Brooks needs to grow up. Physically he's got all the tools, but in interviews and stuff he just doesn't carry himself like a NFL qb should. Duece is the shit at RB. You can't no much better than him. Joe HOrn, Donte Stallworth, and Pathon make a up a WR corp that most teams would kill for. Plus you have Boo WIlliams up and coming at TE. Not to mention a good if not great offensive line and a good defense with one of hte best d lines in the leauge. Tell me its not the coaching.
Old 09-19-2004, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bmain77
The Saints perhaps more than any other team in the NFL need a new coach.
i think the dolphins and niners share that honor

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-20-2004, 04:22 PM
So much for all those upset picks with the Pats. Thats 17 in a row and 26 in a row when having the lead at the half.

let me say that last one again.

26 in a row when leading at the half.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Haddonfield
So much for all those upset picks with the Pats. Thats 17 in a row and 26 in a row when having the lead at the half.

let me say that last one again.

26 in a row when leading at the half.
Mark my words, the Patriots will be upset by either the Bengals or Browns. And their streak is coming to an end as well. Just you wait and see, my friend. It's going to hit you out of nowhere.

Strider
Old 09-20-2004, 07:20 PM
All the winless teams in the NFL are not surprising, but can you believe the Chiefs are in that group? After having such a solid season last year, they're 0-2 thus far? Damn! That defense of theirs is still giving them major problems.

And from all the undefeated teams right now, the Detroit Lions?! It can't be true! It can't be!

Strider
Old 09-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Chiefs better get their acts together or they won't be playing in the second season, and they're already in a pretty big hole right now. Not only is their defense playing horrible as usual, their offense is struggling and Tony hasn't been a factor at all and their WRs just don't get the job done. I bet they wish they never let go of Joe Horn, could you imagine that offense if they still had him? They may have to go 10-4 the rest of the way just to make the playoffs and they still have games against Baltimore, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Indianapolis, New England, Tennessee, and Denver. Good luck, fellas. Detroit and Jacksonville being 2-0 is impressive I'll admit, but they're both going against monsters next week. Vick played vintage Vick football and just totally ruined the Rams defense, if he keeps it up and stays healthy Atlanta will be VERY dangerous. Time to revise my playoff picks:

AFC: New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Denver, Tennessee, NY Jets
NFC: Philadelphia, Minnesota, Carolina, Seattle, Atlanta, Green Bay

Last edited by chiefxcel; 09-20-2004 at 07:44 PM..
Old 09-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by chiefxcel
Chiefs better get their acts together or they won't be playing in the second season, and they're already in a pretty big hole right now. They may have to go 10-4 the rest of the way just to make the playoffs and they still have games against Baltimore, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Indianapolis, New England, Tennessee, and Denver. Good luck, fellas.
The Chiefs are in a horrible position right now. And what makes matters worse is their schedule. They've got some tough teams to face down the line. They need some help.

Strider
Old 09-20-2004, 07:43 PM
They desperately need help, if they lose next week their season's pretty much over. Luckily for them, they have Houston.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:00 AM
I'm disgusted with the KC Defense and somewhat disheartened by the injuries sustained in the offense. This may be the worst year the Chiefs have had since Vermeil started as head coach. Someone needs to remind Carl Peterson of the facts:

1. The Chiefs, while in a small/mid-range market, have the third highest ticket prices in the NFL. Usually, performance is supposed to get better when ticket prices go up, not worse. How fucking stupid do you look, now Carl??

2. 27th is where the defense ranked in 2003. Right now, it's a solid 32. A new defensive coordinator won't fix the problems with the staff.

3. Eric Hicks is still an asshole. He's like the slow kid sitting at the back of the bus picking his boogers and wiping them on the seat. He's not good. He'll never be good. He has no reason to be there. PLEASE give this prick his walking papers.

4. Shawn Barber and Eric Warfield are about the only two players on the d-line who want to play football. Barber was ready to knock the piss out of that prick Paul Tagliabue for his insult to the Chiefs at the awards dinner. At least HE gives a shit about KC fans and his team.

5. 0 and 2 Chiefs teams have never done better than 8-8 on the season.

6. Edit to number 4: Eric Warfield was arrested for drunk driving. Smooth moove, Ex-Lax. So much for defensive players who want to win.

You too can be replaced, Carl. And when you go, fuck you and good riddance to your corporate, greedy 95 year old ass.

End of rant.

Last edited by jeo4; 09-21-2004 at 01:55 PM..
Old 09-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Kansas City is in big trouble thier defense is worse than last year and their offense is not as good as last year plus it won't help than that Kennison is out for a little while and this team might be lucky to get more than 8 wins.

The Lions being 2-0 dosen't really surprise me considering the teams they have played but I still think they will have a tough time because they still play Indy, Tennesee, Jacksonville, Washington. Phily, Minnesota(2) and Green Bay(2). If they beat Phily (and I seriously hope they fucking kill those bastards) then I will be impressed.

Now as for my team that turned the ball over 7 fucking times I can't understand that althought some credit to the Redskins defense for keeping them in it which all the experts said would be complete shit and if Testaverde thinks he's going to throw the ball 35 times without getting his ass hit by LaVar Arrington or anybody else since Dallas has no running game at all the Redskins will just almost kill Testaverde next week.

Also could we have had any more dreadful games after 1:00 last week at 4:00 I had Oakland-Buffalo which was dreadful and boring like all of Buffalo's games, Cleveland and Dallas which was dreadful and boring once the 2nd half starts, and then the Sunday nighter was so fucking boring until the last 4 minutes of the game. My god and I thought having to suffer through Giants games were boring.

Oh speaking of boring next week I get Cleveland and the NY Giants hands down the most boring game this week this game might end up with a grand total of 10 points.
Old 09-21-2004, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by horrorfreak13
The Lions being 2-0 dosen't really surprise me considering the teams they have played but I still think they will have a tough time because they still play Indy, Tennesee, Jacksonville, Washington. Phily, Minnesota(2) and Green Bay(2). If they beat Phily (and I seriously hope they fucking kill those bastards) then I will be impressed.
Well, I still think the Lions being 2-0 is a little surprising, but I'm not impressed yet. Until they beat a quality team, then I'll be impressed. What an upset it would be if the Lions upset the Eagles this week. Anyway, I feel the same way about the Jaguars as well. I don't have much of read of how they're going to perform this season. Their past two games were really close victories, so who knows how they're going to do.

Strider
Old 09-21-2004, 07:12 PM
And the Eagles are 2-0! This is such an improvement over last season at this time, when we were 0-2 and as some of you may remember, I was a nervous wreck. No such problems this year so far, last night's victory was sweet!

The Lions looks impressive so far though, especially defensively, so I haven't had a chance to call them the Detroit Lionesses yet, but hopefully I will after next Sunday's game!

bmain, it must be nice to have ONE decent football team in the state of Michigan!
Old 09-22-2004, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by chiefxcel
They desperately need help, if they lose next week their season's pretty much over. Luckily for them, they have Houston.
Man, I don't even want to think about it. How could a team be so good one year, then just... poof?

Remember how feared the Rams were till everyone figured them out?

Our schedule is super brutal too. Don't forget, the Bucs went 4 and 12 the year after they won the Superbowl. If they can do it, so can we.

Cringes.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Badbird
Man, I don't even want to think about it. How could a team be so good one year, then just... poof?

Remember how feared the Rams were till everyone figured them out?

Our schedule is super brutal too. Don't forget, the Bucs went 4 and 12 the year after they won the Superbowl. If they can do it, so can we.

Cringes.
I blame it on piss poor management. Simple as that. If the defense had made more changes to the roster other than the coordinator, then things might be better. Now, I think that the year is wasted. I hope I'm wrong, but I sort of doubt it.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
I blame it on piss poor management. Simple as that. If the defense had made more changes to the roster other than the coordinator, then things might be better. Now, I think that the year is wasted. I hope I'm wrong, but I sort of doubt it.
And to think last year they played most of their games against teams that ranked 22nd or lower in total offense which tells you they had trouble with even the worst offensive teams in the league.

The Chiefs' defense just can't tackle like shit at all and just think what Michael Vick will do to them in 4 weeks.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider
Well, I still think the Lions being 2-0 is a little surprising, but I'm not impressed yet. Until they beat a quality team, then I'll be impressed. What an upset it would be if the Lions upset the Eagles this week. Anyway, I feel the same way about the Jaguars as well. I don't have much of read of how they're going to perform this season. Their past two games were really close victories, so who knows how they're going to do.

Strider

I think Denver is a quality team (who did beat the highly touted Chiefsters). Both of these teams I feel are still the upper-echelon of the AFC West Division, no matter if KC is 0-2, I feel they will/should finish 2nd in the division.

It's just the Jags offense that leaves me scratching my head. 1 td per game... eesh. Their defense seems superb, but how many 3 and outs can a defense take?

We'll see against Indy coming up before long I suppose.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:47 PM
It's really getting on my nerves that the Vikings didn't challenge T.O.'s "touchdown" catch on Monday Night Football. Would have put the game much more in reach.

Oh well, what's done is done.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ChemicalRomance
It's really getting on my nerves that the Vikings didn't challenge T.O.'s "touchdown" catch on Monday Night Football. Would have put the game much more in reach.

Oh well, what's done is done.
Good point. I think that was a stupid decision on the Vikings behalf. They should have challenged that play, even if it was ruled a touchdown or not. I really don't know if it was a touchdown or not, it's kind of hard to tell. But the game's over with, so there's not a damn thing that can be done.

Strider
Old 09-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk
I think Denver is a quality team (who did beat the highly touted Chiefsters). Both of these teams I feel are still the upper-echelon of the AFC West Division, no matter if KC is 0-2, I feel they will/should finish 2nd in the division.

It's just the Jags offense that leaves me scratching my head. 1 td per game... eesh. Their defense seems superb, but how many 3 and outs can a defense take?

We'll see against Indy coming up before long I suppose.
I didn't mean to say that the Broncos are not a quality team. They are a quality team, without a doubt. As for the Jaguars; sure, their defense looks fine, but their offense needs some work. They're not going to win many games or get anywhere during the season if they don't improve on the offense.

Strider
Old 09-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Jaguars defense has looked great for sure, but their offense sure hasn't. Leftwich is decent at best but the main problem is the lack of good receivers, and Fred Taylor's health is an issue too since he's already banged up. Jacksonville's next two games are against Tennessee and Indy, and I think they'll get taught a lesson and lose both.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Good point. I think that was a stupid decision on the Vikings behalf. They should have challenged that play, even if it was ruled a touchdown or not. I really don't know if it was a touchdown or not, it's kind of hard to tell. But the game's over with, so there's not a damn thing that can be done.

Strider
They should have challenged that play because Owens didn't hang on to the football it was just mindboggling a coach like that didn't challenge it but I think realized it a bit too late when Minnesota went on their next drive.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:31 AM
Well, Friday's here, so I'll pick whom I think will win...

Philly over the Lions
Titans over Jags
St. Louis over the Saints
Baltimore over the Bengals
Chiefs over Texans
Vikings will kill da Bears
Falcons over Cards
Cleveland over NY Giants (yeah, I said it)
Steelers over Dolphins
Denver over San Diego
Colts over Packers
Raiders over Bucs
Redskins over the Cowboys
Old 09-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Alright my picks against the spread

Pittsburgh @ Miami -1 - Miami just sucks

Jacksonville @ Tennessee -6 - Jacksonville should cover and could win since their defense has played great in thier 2 games

Cleveland @ NY Giants - 3 - I fucking hate these bastards but Cleveland is too beat up

Baltimore -3 @ Cincinnati - The loss of Todd Heap will hurt but this game will be close

Houston @ Kansas City -7 - Kansas City is in big trouble and Houston should cover

New Orleans @ St.Louis -7 - I think the Rams win this game but the Saints keep it close

Chicago @ Minnesota -9 - but Minny wins this game

Philadelphia -4.5 @ Detroit - If Detroit wins this then I'll start thinking for real and on a personal not I hope they beat these fucking bastards

Arizona @ Atlanta -10 - Dennis Green why did you take that job when you could have taken over a team that has at least a shot of winning 8 games sometime within the next 7 years.

San Diego @ Denver -10 Drew Brees is back down to earth as the Chargers really suck

Green Bay @ Indianapolis -6 - best game of the week

San Francisco @ Seattle -10 I know San Fran has been close in both of their games but San Fran will be lucky to even cover this

Tampa Bay @ Oakland -3 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Dallas @ Washington -2 Clinton Portis runs all over Dallas' defense and their defense pounds the fucking shit out of Vinny Testaverde as the Redskins will not lose to these fucking pieces of shit this year.
Old 09-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Week 3 Picks

Falcons over Cardinals: im not sold on atl, but arz is not the team to beat em first

Ravens over Bengals: cinci showed sunday night that a good d could hang with them, and balt is better than miami

Vikings over Bears: vikings are good, bears are moving on up...tough choice but minn wiwll pull it out

Browns over Giants: two mediocer teams, so cle is less so

Chiefs over Texans: as much as id love to see kc go 0-3, houston has really looked bad so far, and kv will win at home

Titans over Jaguars: jags have pulled it out the last 2 weeks, but tenn can score, so theyll win

Eagles over Lions: i think det could win, but it would take philly messing up lot.

Rams over Saints: tough choice ince i really dont know where either team stands yet..

Steelers over Dolphins: low scoring game, but miami cant score and roethlisberger looks good

Seahawks over 49ers: niners suck

Packers over Colts: gb can play smash mouth football, and indy hasnt looked too great so far...i think itll boil down to gb having a better d than indy

Broncos over Chargers: another toughie to me, since its divisional and denver has not impressed me

Raiders over Buccaneers: i no longer will provide analysis for raiders games since i love the raiders and will ALWAYS pick them..i think theyll win anyway

Cowboys over Redskins: dallas has not played great, but they own wash and wash still hasnt gelled as u could see from last week. parcells probably ripped a big enough a hole in dallas to get em up

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Tennessee Over Jacksonville - Leftwich and the offense hasn't gotten it together yet at ALL. (Byron has had thumb trouble, now Taylor is hurting). One touchdown per game will NOT let you beat one of the best teams in the AFC. Jax not playing at home I think also gives them a slight disadvantage.

Atlanta over Arizona - I'll be rooting for Arizona, but they really have a snowball's chance in hell I think. They've also got a nice "Road loss" streak going for themselves.

Minnesota over Chicago - This one's going to be a tough game, but I think we'll see vintage Culpepper going long for Moss and Mark Robinson. We'll also get to see what Grossman is made of, trying to keep up with the high scoring Vikes.

Houston over Kansas City - The chiefs are crumbling. Holmes is a gametime decision, and I think he's making a mistake going on that ankle if he does play. Dick needs to put Larry (NOT Blaylock) in charge and let him carry the rock. Who gives a shit about a RB controversy, Dick? You need this win, and you won't get it because of a shitty defense and poor management on this one.

St. Louis over New Orleans - McCallister's out, and the ground game is going to be split between Aaron Stecker and Ki-Jana Carter. As a bengals fan, let me tell you that Ki-Jana Carter sucks donkey balls. (He was 1st round bust #293847293847-C) If Stecker can get some yardage, the game will be tight. If not, the Saints will be one dimensional and will get destroyed.

MIAMI OVER PITTSBURGH - I don't have that much faith in Big Ben yet. The Dolphins handled Carson Palmer pretty well last week until the fourth quarter. I see Broth getting flustered, angry, sacked, and throwing more TD passes to the opposing team, than to Ward/Burress/Randel-El/& Staley combined.

Indianapolis over Green Bay - I liked the article I read this week that stated "Peyton Manning owns the NFC."

Oakland over Tampa Bay - Hey Raider-Nation: When the time expires, close your eyes and pretend it was the 2002 super bowl.

Cincinatti over Baltimore - Go Bengals!

Giants over Cleveland - Cleveland needs to get their shit together. No chance in hell I'm going to pick a team who's QB had a 0.0 passer rating last week. Prove it first, choke artist.

Philly over Detroit - The Lions will play their little hearts out, but it won't be enough for the kitties that could.

Denver over San Diego - The Quentin Griffin highlights alone should make a good nike commercial. ("Gotta be the shoes, man.")

Seattle over San Francisco - Seattle gets their first division win en route to the NFC West crown.

Washington over Dallas - Tough call, but as long as Washington doesn't turn the ball over SEVEN TIMES, maybe we'll see what this explosive offense can do.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:11 PM
jesus christ, Peyton Manning might hit 500 passing yards today
Old 09-26-2004, 04:37 PM
What the fuck?!

The Chiefs lost to the Texans?! Hell, we all know the Chiefs are falling to pieces, but they actually lost to the Texans?!

Chiefs '04 - R.I.P.

Strider
Old 09-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Quote:
What the fuck?!

The Chiefs lost to the Texans?! Hell, we all know the Chiefs are falling to pieces, but they actually lost to the Texans?!

Chiefs '04 - R.I.P.

Strider
Yeah they're looking pretty shitty. Perhaps they can make use of a potential early 1st round 2005 pick, AND a Larry Johnson trade-off for a couple of nice defensive picks... something they should have looked at this year.

Hey Chiefs fans, keep an eye on that Linebacker for Texas named Derrick Johnson this year. He just might be starting next year at Arrowhead. They sure could use him... and about 8 or 9 other defensive replacements...
Old 09-26-2004, 07:26 PM
In other news, the Buffalo Bills lost to the bye week after giving up ten sacks today. The Miami-Buffalo games this year will be an interesting quest of futility.
Old 09-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by PackBacker
In other news, the Buffalo Bills lost to the bye week after giving up ten sacks today. The Miami-Buffalo games this year will be an interesting quest of futility.
Them Bills wont be feeling any better after the Pats get done with them next week.
Old 09-26-2004, 08:53 PM
The Eagles certainly look like they're for real now. They're 3-0 and put the Lions in their place this afternoon. All the preseason doubts about McNabb and Owens surely must be put to rest.

And the Giants are 2-1, how is that possible! That makes me angry. Maybe Kurt Warner is on God's good side again. But the Chiefs 0-3? I would have never predicted that at the beginning of this season. The AFC West is starting to look like the worst division in the league this year.

Oh yeah, the Saints beat the Rams today at the Jones Dome, without Deuce, and are 2-1 now! How the hell is that possible? The NFL frustrates me more and more every week...
Old 09-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Benny
The Eagles certainly look like they're for real now. They're 3-0 and put the Lions in their place this afternoon. All the preseason doubts about McNabb and Owens surely must be put to rest.

And the Giants are 2-1, how is that possible! That makes me angry. Maybe Kurt Warner is on God's good side again. But the Chiefs 0-3? I would have never predicted that at the beginning of this season. The AFC West is starting to look like the worst division in the league this year.

Oh yeah, the Saints beat the Rams today at the Jones Dome, without Deuce, and are 2-1 now! How the hell is that possible? The NFL frustrates me more and more every week...
If I see a Eagles-Patriots Superbowl, I will consider rooting for the Hockey lockout.

Something is wrong in St. Louis... I have difficulty seeing them crumble after being the greatest show on turf a few years back... By midseason, Steven Jackson should be starting on that team.

The Jacksonville win today was quite a shock. Now people on other boards assume they are a shoe-in for the AFC South, and Super Bowl Championship.

Also, I think the AFC West could beat the AFC North overall in a round robin series. I say that sadly, having my two favorite teams come from the AFC North.
Old 09-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Jacksonville steals yet another game, but they won't steal next week's game against Indy I think they'll have their asses handed to them.. Indy's offense looks unstoppable and I don't see anyone (except New England) that can beat this team.

Last edited by chiefxcel; 09-26-2004 at 10:02 PM..
Old 09-26-2004, 10:49 PM
It hurts being a Dolphin fan. We're 0-3 for the first time since 1969..that's amazing and sad. We also happen to have the worst offense in the NFL. Oh the pain and suffering.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cunning Visions
It hurts being a Dolphin fan. We're 0-3 for the first time since 1969..that's amazing and sad. We also happen to have the worst offense in the NFL. Oh the pain and suffering.
we would like to thank the miami dolphins for participatingin the 2004-2005 nfl season...

my Raiders whipped ass tonight. collins looked good out there. 2-1 babee!

HA to the CHIEFS! HA!

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-27-2004, 02:48 AM
Without a doubt, the game of the week was the Packers/Colts match-up. What a great game! Touchdown after touchdown, it just didn't stop. The Packers might have won the game, if they hadn't fumbled the damn ball towards the end.

So how many undefeated team do we have now? Patriots, Falcons, Seahawks, Jaguars, Eagles, and Jets. From all those teams, I think the Jags will be the first to fall. They have luck on their side right now, with these three close victories. I guess we'll see what happens when they face the Colts next week.

Ouch! The 49ers had their asses kicked all over the field by the Seahawks. Their first shutout in almost 30 years. Not one touchdown, not one field goal, not a damn thing. Pathetic.

And the Raiders are 2-1! Go Raiders!

Strider
Old 09-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk
Yeah they're looking pretty shitty. Perhaps they can make use of a potential early 1st round 2005 pick, AND a Larry Johnson trade-off for a couple of nice defensive picks... something they should have looked at this year.
How things change in one year. Last season, everyone was wondering how long the Chiefs' winning streak would last. Now, for this season, it's the complete opposite - everyone's wondering how long the Chiefs' losing streak will last.

Next week, they got the Ravens. That won't be easy. And neither will the other upcoming weeks.

Strider
Old 09-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Quote:
How things change in one year. Last season, everyone was wondering how long the Chiefs' winning streak would last. Now, for this season, it's the complete opposite - everyone's wondering how long the Chiefs' losing streak will last.

Next week, they got the Ravens. That won't be easy. And neither will the other upcoming weeks.

Strider
I expect the team to hit absolute rock bottom if they allow themselves to be embarassed on Monday Night Football next week.

Sad thing is, all signs are pointing to that!
Old 09-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Fuck that was amazing game between Indianapolis and Green Bay Favre and Manning combined for alost 1000 passing yards and Manning had 5 TDs in 1 half.

This is something we may never see again Favre vs Manning.

BTW who could have predicted Jacksonville over Tennesee and Houston over KC I did.

The Eagles have looked good through 3 games but that was either seeing how good Phily really is how really bad Detroit is going to be through the rest of the season since I still see them going 7-9 based on their schedule.

Dolphins, Cardinals, and 49ers fans I seriously feel bad for yo well 49ers fans have at least a winning season the past 7 years so I shouldn't feel that bad about them.

Now Monday nighter Redskins get to pound the shit out of Dallas I hate them
Old 09-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by horrorfreak13
BTW who could have predicted Jacksonville over Tennesee I did.
I did as well. I'm a big Jacksonville fan (even though I'm only about a five minute drive from where the Bengals call home) and I think people are seriously underestimating them this year. They aren't Super Bowl contenders yet, but they'll definately push for a playoff spot. The scary thing is that they can only get better once their offense gets going.