Old 04-26-2007, 08:47 AM
Yeah, when I heard Larry Johnson was on the trading block, I was pretty stunned, but not surprised considering what an asshole he is to the team and in interviews. I hope Herm and King Carl know what they're doing. But as evidence has shown in the last few years, Carl doesn't. Maybe the draft will help ease my mind.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:57 PM
That Larry Johnson thing blew my mind. What RB would you rather have than LJ? Tomlinson, and that's it. What they should do, instead of trade him, is get a good change of pace back to LJ doesn't have to carry 400 times per year (we all remember how well that worked out with Jamal Anderson in Atlanta). I can't see the trade happening though. There is no way they can get equal value for LJ. Unless they know something we don't (maybe they think without Shields he's just an average back?), they'll get shafted in any potential trade. Yeah, he's expressed frustration with Herm and the gameplan, but until he's actually mailing games in and sabotaging the team (like Randy Moss in Minnesota) there's just no way a player that talented gets traded.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mdpuff01
That Larry Johnson thing blew my mind. What RB would you rather have than LJ? Tomlinson, and that's it. What they should do, instead of trade him, is get a good change of pace back to LJ doesn't have to carry 400 times per year (we all remember how well that worked out with Jamal Anderson in Atlanta). I can't see the trade happening though. There is no way they can get equal value for LJ. Unless they know something we don't (maybe they think without Shields he's just an average back?), they'll get shafted in any potential trade. Yeah, he's expressed frustration with Herm and the gameplan, but until he's actually mailing games in and sabotaging the team (like Randy Moss in Minnesota) there's just no way a player that talented gets traded.
You're right. Kansas City denied the trade rumors just today. He's still an asshole, production or not. He needs to be flexible in the offense, too. Not just thinking of his numbers and how many times he gets his hands on the ball. He needs to be more of a team player. He also needs to get along with the management and coaching staff. They run the show for a reason. If he doesn't cooperate, then the entire team suffers for it.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:43 PM
I think there are a few Vikings fans here so I had to ask: are you happy you guys passed on Brady Quinn? I feel if I cared about Minnesota, that would make me furious. As good as Peterson is (I think he's the 2nd best player in this draft) I think Chester Taylor was very good, and I think Jackson is a total, utter joke.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Wow, I cant believe Miami passed on Quinn, do they really think Trent Green is the answer?
Old 04-28-2007, 05:18 PM
As a Vikings fan - I think the pick was fine. Quinn may not be the answer, and we don't know about Jackson. Adrian Peterson is a great running back - most teams have two now anyway. I like the pick, now we just need some freakin receivers.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I can't believe Quinn fell so far, but in the end it worked out perfectly imo...Can't wait till I can order my Quinn jersey!
Old 04-29-2007, 10:00 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOSS to Patriots

The New England Patriots have reached a trade agreement in principle to acquire wide receiver Randy Moss from the Oakland Raiders for a fourth-round round choice in Sunday's second day of the NFL draft.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Now for my little rant.....

I have been a Moss fan for a long time, even in his Marshall days. Moss, to me, was the greatest thing the Vikings ever had going for them besides Cris Carter. I was pissed when they traded him and still hold that against the Tice/McCombs Staff.

After 2 mediocre seasons in the Black Hole, he was written off by the entire staff of ESPN - mainly Sean Salisbury. Salisbury called him a "no talent, has been." He also stated that he couldn't imagine any team in the NFL that would want him now after he has mentally checked out of football. He said Moss' heart wasn't into it.
Now after the trade to NE, Salisbury calls the move a steal for NE. He is calling Moss a future Hall of Famer. I can't stand this shit. Salisbury was a nothing in the NFL for the Vikes and Saints and he is a nothing for ESPN. Take your fat ass and go work for FOX.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Holy shit, Belichick just scored the coup of the weekend!!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 01:47 PM
The Pats are obsessed with the Colts. Every move they've made this offseason is to match up with the Colts. From Adalius Thomas (after Dallas Clark torched their aging linebackers) to Moss and Stallworth (people who can actually make plays so Brady doesn't have to do everything himself), I have to give the Pats a lot of credit. I think Belichick is inadvertantly admitting he screwed up by letting Branch go and leaving Brady with zero weapons. Now, they're completely stacked with 3 new receivers (not to toot my own horn, but I said in a post a while ago that the Pats had the best rebuilding season in history because, essentially, last year was a rebuilding season for them, and now, well, they rebuilt).

It's a testament to how great Belichick is. Not only are these great strategic moves, but they're were probably a total of 3 times that could've got Moss. The respect the Pats (namely, Belichick and Brady) have around the league made them the best option for Moss because he'd actually behave there. So few teams were confident enough in their ability to control Moss (understandably so, after the TO debacle in Philly and Dallas, two proud franchises) that the Pats probably didn't even have much competition to get him. The market was so low that they spent a 4th round pick for the most dangerous receiver in football (not the best, but the most dangerous, and don't tell me otherwise)... that's just robbery, plain and simple. Good for them, terrible for the rest of the AFC.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by veddhead83
Salisbury calls the move a steal for NE. He is calling Moss a future Hall of Famer. I can't stand this shit. Salisbury was a nothing in the NFL for the Vikes and Saints and he is a nothing for ESPN. Take your fat ass and go work for FOX.
Don't get me started on Salisbury. He's the king of hyperboles. He's either completely for someone, or completely against them. There's no middle ground with him for some reason. As you said, a guy like Moss is either a future hall of famer or a has-been in his eyes. He said the same thing about TO, saying he was the best receiver in football one year, then last year denying that he was snubbed from the pro-bowl even after leading the league in TD receptions, because he's not better than Donald Driver (I happen to agree with that, but he still blantantly contradicted himself).

Anyway, one quick note on the Raiders. I have to say that I like what they're doing. Aside from Jamarcus Russell, who I'm not sold on (if they were so committed to dumping Moss, they should've just taken Calvin Johnson), they've had a great draft (particularly MIchael Bush with the 100th pick). I like the trade for Mike Williams, as it's possible that bringing him back to the west coast could reinvigorate him and he could be a factor. Porter is still there, and will be a factor under the new regime. Now, they should commit to the rebuilding process and trade Sapp. If the Bucs could get a 2nd round pick for Anthony MacFarland last year, I'm sure the Raiders could get a first day pick for Sapp from a serious contender. Even if they were shafted in the Moss trade, it will end up being a great move if Kiffin puts together a solid long term plan.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Wow. I've got to say I'm absolutely blown away by what a great draft the Raiders have had. This team made some of the most intelligent decisions in their long history just this weekend.

And for those of you who think Moss was a "smart" move on New Englands part, wait until he poisons the locker room the same way TO did in Philly, SF and Dallas AND the way Moss HIMSELF did in Minnesota and Oakland.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4

And for those of you who think Moss was a "smart" move on New Englands part, wait until he poisons the locker room the same way TO did in Philly, SF and Dallas AND the way Moss HIMSELF did in Minnesota and Oakland.
Trust me, if Moss even starts a bit of trouble, Belichick will just sit him on the bench and keep him off the field and away from the team, and then just cut him in the next offseason. And in the end what did it cost them? A near meaningless fourth round draft pick?? Oakland would have been wise to shop him for a first rounder next year and instead fucked up completely. Moss wasn't producing because Brooks or whoever the QB was could barely get his feet set to throw a pass without being swarmed by the opposing team's defense. The problem in Oakland wasn't Moss, it was their horribly shitty o-line. I give Moss a 50/50 chance of being a Pro Bowl Phenom again in New England, and if he's a bust, at least he won't be a costly bust, as the Pats still have Stallworth, Caldwell, Troy Brown, and Jabbar Gaffney(?!) to use as weapons of choice for the Gunslinger Brady. Super Bowl Win Number 4, here we come...
Old 04-29-2007, 10:43 PM
Quote:
I think there are a few Vikings fans here so I had to ask: are you happy you guys passed on Brady Quinn? I feel if I cared about Minnesota, that would make me furious. As good as Peterson is (I think he's the 2nd best player in this draft) I think Chester Taylor was very good, and I think Jackson is a total, utter joke.
Viking fan here, and I really don't know what to think of their draft decision yet. Taylor put up career numbers last year, so I definitley wasn't thinking that they'd be interested in drafting a back. They really need a solid QB or WR to get their offense back on track, but I'm not sure if Brady Quinn's the guy to do that either. Jackson isn't all that bad, and I think if the team actually stuck with him he could turn out pretty good. But waiting around and using him as a last resort definitley can't be helping a young buck with hardly any pro playing time. Shit or get off the Tavaris, Minnesota.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Wow. I've got to say I'm absolutely blown away by what a great draft the Raiders have had. This team made some of the most intelligent decisions in their long history just this weekend.

I think comparing Randy and TO isn't fair. Just look at it this way: Moss took a pay cut to play with a contender, TO demanded more money to STAY with a contender. Their attitudes are completely different. And at the end, Flamingo is right. For a 4th round pick, why the heck wouldn't you do this? According to yahoo sports, Moss ran a 4.29 40 in a workout with the Pats. Even if they just use him to stretch the field and open up the middle for Welker and Watson, that's worth a 4th round pick. Moss still has the tools to be dominant. He's not Steve Smith, Marvin Harrison, Torry Holt, Chad Johnson, etc. But in terms of deep threat, decoy, instills fear in opposing coaches, he's up there with any one.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Quote:
While I agree with their selection of JaMarcus Russell maybe he will work out but you never know with QBs that end up being taken really high. They can end up like Peyton Manning or en up like Tim Couch.

As for my team the Redskins they took probably the best player availale in the draft. LaRon Landry but dosen't addres their pass rush but it's a start they got beat for deep passes a lot last year.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:51 AM
I think the Browns had the best draft and the Texans had the worst...the Texans need to fix their drafting, cause they're just digging themselves a big hole.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:04 AM
I loved the Browns draft also, but I also put Carolina up there for getting a guy they were considering at 14 (Beason) after trading down 11 spots, and using the extra pick on Ryan Kalil, the best center in the draft and one of the better ones we've seen recently. I also like the Jarrett selection as I feel he's more Keyshawn than Mike WIlliams. The Falcons also are up there for their 2nd round selections, particularly Chris Houston, who should have been the first corner taken if college football meant anything (he shut down Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, and Dwayne Jarrett last year, and he's a 2nd round pick???).

The Texans had a questionable draft (ignoring their o-line?) but by far the Eagles were the worst. Trading down to allow the Cowboys to draft a guy whose sole purpose will be to bury McNabb next year, then drafting his replacement about 30 spots too high, when there were players available to address their needs (Lamar Woodley, Sidney Rice, Dwayne Jarrett, Eric Weddle, Chris Houston, etc.)
Old 06-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Wow, a 10th Bengal is arrested. I'm sick of this shit. It's just totally unreal to see your favorite team turn into the seventh season of Oz.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk
Wow, a 10th Bengal is arrested. I'm sick of this shit. It's just totally unreal to see your favorite team turn into the seventh season of Oz.
The part of it that has me curious is the West Virginia University spin. Is it coincidence that a couple of them attended West Virginia? Or is West Virginia recruiting some questionable athletes?
Old 06-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah I was thinking about that connection myself as well. The year Pacman came into the draft, I had made a crazy bet about streaking through the neighborhood if the Bengals were lucky enough to land him. THANK GOD.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Source - http://sportsline.com/nfl/story/10231868

LAS VEGAS -- Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones will face two felony charges in a strip club melee that preceded a triple shooting in February, Las Vegas police and the Clark County District Attorney's office said Wednesday.

Two other people previously identified by police as friends of the troubled Tennessee cornerback also will face felony charges in the fracas inside the Minxx club, police said in a statement.

Since Jones was drafted by the Titans in April 2005, police have interviewed him in 10 separate incidents. He has been arrested five times; he hasn't been convicted of any crimes.

Jones was being sought by police this week for questioning about a shooting early Monday involving members of his entourage after a fight at an Atlanta strip club.

No one is named in the Las Vegas shooting that occurred later outside the club and left a bar employee paralyzed and two others with minor injuries, police Capt. James Dillon said.

Warrants were issued for the arrests of Jones, Robert Reid of Carson, Calif., and Sadia Morrison of New York, Dillon said.

The 23-year-old Jones, of Franklin, Tenn., faces two counts of felony coercion stemming from allegations he threatened to kill club employees and bit a bar bouncer on the ankle, according to a criminal complaint filed in Clark County District Court.

The 37-year-old Reid faces one felony coercion charge alleging he attacked a bouncer who tried to restrain Jones.

The 24-year-old Morrison faces charges including felony assault with a deadly weapon and battery stemming from allegations that she hit the bouncer in the head with a bottle and attacked several other club employees with a chair.

Coercion is the act of threatening or physically interfering with a person trying to do something that he or she has a right and responsibility to do.

The charges are slightly different from those police sought in March against Jones, Reid and Morrison. Clark County District Attorney David Roger declined to file those charges, asking police for more information and to identify a shooter.

"The investigation continued and additional evidence was gathered, that's why it's different," Dillon said. "These are complicated acts and charges. We've worked closely with the district attorney."

A Las Vegas lawyer representing the three was expected to contact police to arrange their surrender, an aide to Roger said.

The lawyer, Robert Langford, did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

Police said the Feb. 19 fracas broke out inside the club, Minxx, several blocks off the Las Vegas Strip when dancers on stage were showered with thousands of dollar bills near the end of NBA All-Star weekend.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2005-2006, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

More trouble for Pacman. His potential great career is about to go down the shitter if he doesn't watch his activities.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Source - http://www.sportsline.com/print/nfl/story/10259619

Vick indicted by federal grand jury in dogfighting case
July 17, 2007
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

RICHMOND, Va. -- NFL star Michael Vick was indicted by a federal grand jury Tuesday on charges of sponsoring a dogfighting operation so grisly the losers either died in the pit or sometimes were electrocuted, drowned, hanged or shot.

The Atlanta Falcons quarterback and three others were charged with competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

The operation was named "Bad Newz Kennels," according to the indictment, and the dogs were housed, trained and fought at a property owned by Vick in Surry County, Va.

They are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on July 26, the same day the Falcons begin training camp. The four will have a bond hearing before a magistrate judge at 3:30 p.m., and an arraignment will follow at 4 p.m., the court said Wednesday.

The 18-page federal indictment, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, alleges the 27-year-old Vick and his co-defendants began the dogfighting operation in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rookie year with the Falcons.

The indictment states that dogs fought to the death -- or close to it.

If convicted, Vick and the others -- Purnell A. Peace, Quanis L. Phillips and Tony Taylor -- could face up to six years in prison, $350,000 in fines and restitution.

'Bad News' is becoming common for Michael Vick. (US Presswire)
Telephone messages left at the offices and home of Vick's attorney, Larry Woodward, were not returned. A woman who answered the phone at the home of Vick's mother said "no comment" and hung up.

"We are disappointed that Michael Vick has put himself in a position where a federal grand jury has returned an indictment against him," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said.

"The activities alleged are cruel, degrading and illegal. Michael Vick's guilt has not yet been proven, and we believe that all concerned should allow the legal process to determine the facts."

Vick and the Falcons are scheduled to report to training camp on July 25.

"Obviously, we are disturbed by today's news," the team said in a statement posted on its Web site, apologizing to fans for the negative publicity.

"We will do the right thing for our club as the legal process plays out. We have a season to prepare for," it said.

John Goodwin of the Humane Society said the manner in which losing or unwilling dogs were killed was especially troubling.

"Some of the grisly details in these filings shocked even me, and I'm a person who faces this stuff every day," he said. "I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution -- they're unnecessary and just sick."

Vick and the others are accused of "knowingly sponsoring and exhibiting an animal fighting venture" and conducting a business enterprise involving gambling, as well as buying, transporting and receiving dogs for the purposes of an animal fighting venture.

About eight young dogs were put to death at the Surry County home after they were found not ready to fight in April 2007, the indictment said. They were killed "by hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."

The indictment also outlined a rough chronology:

In March 2003, after a pit bull from Bad Newz Kennels lost in a fight, it said Peace consulted with Vick about the losing dog's condition, then executed it by wetting it with water and electrocuting it;

In March 2003, after two Bad Newz Kennels dog lost fights to dogs owned by a cooperating witness, it alleged that Vick retrieved a bag containing $23,000 and gave it to the owner of the winning dogs. One of the fights had a $20,000 purse;

In the fall of 2003, a person witnessing a dog fight involving one of the dogs trained by Bad Newz Kennels incurred the ire of another cooperating witness by yelling out Vick's name in front of the crowd during the fight.

It also said that after establishing Bad Newz Kennels in early 2002, Vick and the others obtained shirts and headbands promoting their affiliation with the kennel.

After a police raid on the property in April, Vick said he was rarely at the house, had no idea it may have been used in a criminal enterprise. He blamed family members for taking advantage of his generosity.

On Vick's website, he lists his birthplace as Newport News, "a.k.a. BadNews."

Purses for the fights ranged from hundreds of dollars to the thousands, and participants and spectators placed side bets, the document said.

Local authorities have been investigating the allegations since the April 25 drug raid at the property Vick owned. On June 7, officials with the Department of Agriculture executed their own search warrant and found the remains of seven dogs.

Surry County prosecutor Gerald G. Poindexter said he didn't know of the indictment before it was filed, and said he's not sure how the county will continue its case.

At the start, authorities seized 66 dogs, including 55 pit bulls, and equipment commonly used in dogfighting. About half the dogs were tethered to car axles with heavy chains that allowed the dogs to get close to each other, but not to have contact -- an arrangement typical for fighting dogs, according to the search warrant affidavit.

The indictment said dogfights were held at the Virginia property and dog owners brought animals from six states, including New York and Texas.

In a search warrant executed July 6, the government said the fights usually occurred late at night or in the early morning and would last several hours.

Before fights, participating dogs of the same sex would be weighed and bathed, according to the filings. Opposing dogs would be washed to remove any poison or narcotic placed on the dog's coat that could affect the other dog's performance.

Sometimes, dogs weren't fed to "make it more hungry for the other dog," it said.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2006-2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

My God, how low can someone's morals be? He may have pissed away his career.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:10 PM

If there is any justice in the world, Vick will NEVER play another down in the NFL ever again. ALL animals, including dogs, are God's Babies and it is our place as responsible, rational humans to provide a good life for them here on Earth and nurture them as much as we can. This son of a bitch lowlife makes untold millions in the NFL, and he's got this going on the side?? That is evil, that is sick, and the Falcons deserve to go under as a team if they choose to stand behind this "man"...

On another note, what the fuck is this "wait and see" approach bullshit stance the NFL is taking?? Poor ol Pacman was suspended for the entire season without so much as a jury conviction, and the League hasn't taken its own swift justice on Vick yet. Maybe because they figure a top QB is more visible and makes more money for them than a lowly DB...
Old 07-19-2007, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JJFlamingo
On another note, what the fuck is this "wait and see" approach bullshit stance the NFL is taking?? Poor ol Pacman was suspended for the entire season without so much as a jury conviction, and the League hasn't taken its own swift justice on Vick yet. Maybe because they figure a top QB is more visible and makes more money for them than a lowly DB...
Michael Vick is one of the 'image players of the NFL,' and they are probably hoping for something to prove that he is not as guilty as it appears. I, for one, don't see that happening. The man seems mighty guilty to me, and he should have to pay the consequences.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Quote:
If there is any justice in the world, Vick will NEVER play another down in the NFL ever again. ALL animals, including dogs, are God's Babies and it is our place as responsible, rational humans to provide a good life for them here on Earth and nurture them as much as we can. This son of a bitch lowlife makes untold millions in the NFL, and he's got this going on the side?? That is evil, that is sick, and the Falcons deserve to go under as a team if they choose to stand behind this "man"...

Very well said. I hope they lock him up wearing a meat bikini and a milkbone cup in a room full of pissed off dogs.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:16 PM
I agree that Vick should never play again, but you can't fault the "wait and see" logic. After what happened with the Duke lacrosse guys, where they were lambasted and had a season cancelled when they turned out to be innocent, it's unreasonable to jump to any conclusions. At the end of the day, Vick is an image guy in the league, he's had a relatively clean record (you just can't compare him to Pacman, JJ, completely different scenario), and he can still be completely absolved from this from a football perspective. I hope Vick goes to jail and we never see him again, but I can see why Goodell is taking the stance he's taking.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:32 PM
This is nothing like the Duke case which was bungled on a local level by an over zealous prosecutor. These are Federal Prosecutors going after Vick. These guys have something like a 90-95% conviction rate. Unlike State prosecutors, Federal courts can pick and choose their cases. They have all the money and resources in the world. These guys don't make very many mistakes.

Vick is going down and going down hard.

And I can't believe he's going to play a single game. The bad publicity this will generate is off the charts. Every game on TV will focus on him and you'll hear it over and over. He will get booed relentlessly (as he should).
Old 07-19-2007, 11:47 PM

Quote:
you just can't compare him to Pacman, JJ, completely different scenario
Pacman is accused of getting drunk and rowdy, and maybe starting some fights and firing off a gun, but has YET to be convicted=one year suspension. Vick is accused of sanctioning the murder of innocent animals, for which he faces an indictment from the Federal Government=free pass. Different scenarios yes, only Vick is MUCH worse...
Old 07-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Badbird
Vick is going down and going down hard.
While I do believe a person is innocent until proven guilty, he seems guilty as sin. But at the same time, he can afford the best lawyers in the country to defend him, so, a conviction isn't a sure thing.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Quote:
At the end of the day, Vick is an image guy in the league, he's had a relatively clean record
Clean record? I suppose flipping off the fans after a loss and being sued by a woman for giving her VD qualifies in your book as "clean"...
Old 07-20-2007, 01:57 PM
Fuck everybody and fuck dogs. VICK is my hero. My life could be over.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by franky4fingerz
Fuck everybody and fuck dogs. VICK is my hero. My life could be over.
If he gets convicted he will never play another down again. Woo-hoo! If he's guilty I hope he burns, fucking bum.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:08 PM
The suspension on Pacman did not come quickly. Rather they looked and talked about it off and on for over a month. Vick is not, not being suspended right away because they are discussing all their options, not because he's an "image" guy. If you believe he isn't getting punished right away because he's an image guy then you really don't know much about the NFL.

If a suspension is handed down it will come next week. There is also the possibility that Vick himself will choose to take the year off in which case the NFL won't have to do anything publicly.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh he wont be convicted bitches, sorry. oldoj, if your tring to get me all fired up it wont happen. I was at the mall today with my vick jersey and some peta fuckers were bitching at me.I love it. VICK is the greatest player of our time. noone can do what he can do,and before anyone says "oh well hes not a good passer", shut the fuck up and watch an atl game and you'll see its not vick thats the problem.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Moviefan1234
While I do believe a person is innocent until proven guilty, he seems guilty as sin. But at the same time, he can afford the best lawyers in the country to defend him, so, a conviction isn't a sure thing.
He may be able to afford the best defenders, and that might work against a lowly city or even state prosecutor. But this is the federal government. They have unlimited resources.

And for the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing - yeah, tell that to OJ Simpson.

While Vick didn't kill anyone, that doesn't make him any less of a psychotic person. To be able to sustain this kind of cruel and disgusting torture is just beyond comprehension. And it was all premeditated. Vick is sick in the head... maybe that's what's been affecting his throwing game all this time.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Quote:
VICK is the greatest player of our time
You just lost all credibility.

I hope he gets convicted so the hype can stop. He hasn't done anything for the Falcons and still people like you think he's God's gift to football. Vick=over-rated psychotic fuck.

I hope he gets the maximum sentance and we never hear from him again.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Quote:
VICK is the greatest player of our time.
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning might have something to say about that...
Old 07-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning might have something to say about that...
Hell, Joey Harrington had better numbers last year.