Old 11-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk
Drew Brees has a fire under his ass.

Who thinks that next season he'll get the Jon Kitna treatment? Or does anyone feel that he'll go and Rivers will stay or vice-versa?

I can see the Chargers trading Rivers for a #1 pick, and that would be... *ahem* three first round picks in the 2006 draft.

Oh, Oakland? You can start calling them about Rivers ASAP.
I sure as fuck hope not. The Chargers are having a great season with him, not Rivers. Rivers can go spit, for all I care.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
It's funny you should mention this. The Broncos are getting a rotten reputation for chop blocks that injure players. Paul Zimmerman (Dr. Z) has an article on this subject.

Go here to read it.

Oh, and after last Monday night, I looooooove the Bengals.
I think all teams utilize the chop block not just the Broncos, but I think it's noticed more from them due to their excellent running game. That and the fact that they keep injuring players. I like the Broncos, but I'll be the first to admit that Foster's block on Tony Williams last Monday night was uncalled for.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:00 PM
I think we are headed toward a ban on the chop blocks if people keep getting injured.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Jets 41 Dolphins 14

If this doesn't prove that the players have given up on Dave Wannstedt then I don't know what will.

Why the hell was the starting offense on the field with less than a minute to play? What was the point of throwing the TD with 5 seconds left in the game? The calls for Wanny's head are DEAFENING right now here in Miami.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cunning Visions
Jets 41 Dolphins 14
Is Miami still technically considered a pro football team?
Old 11-02-2004, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Indiana Sev
Is Miami still technically considered a pro football team?
No, not in the slightest. I think the Dolphins are in the NFL for the fun factor. They care not about winning another game, or the playoffs, and especially not the SuperBowl. The team just wants to have some fun, experience what it's like to play with the real pro football teams, and get their asses kicked all across the field. It's the truth. Just go and ask a Dolphins player, he'll definitely tell you that he and everyone involved in the team are having a total blast at the moment.

Strider
Old 11-02-2004, 06:27 AM
Tough situation for the Chargers... they'll either have to re-sign Brees and trade Rivers, or let Brees go elsewhere and keep Rivers. Brees could either be another Kurt Warner, or another Troy Aikman. But I say they should re-sign Brees and trade Rivers. Brees has been playing so well yet he has one of the worst WR groups in the league and also LT has had a number of poor games. Now that he has McCardell, his stats will be even better (Sunday for example), so I think this guy is the real deal.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:37 AM
The Jets took Miami to the woodshed and gave them the grand tour last night. I hope the Dolphins can take this season, put it behind them and rebuild the team within a year or so. It feels weird seeing the Dolphins in the cellar.

As for San Diego, I have to recant on my last post about them...a friend at work pointed out that the Chargers spent a lot of money on Rivers as QB. So they will probably keep him for the season and then let Brees go in free agency. This is smart on several parts. Brees gets to play with a now established team and build on his success by negotiating for a higher and longer term contract when he is traded. (I'm in agreement with my colleague that the Packers would put him to good use when Brett Favre hangs up the cleats.) It also gives the team a chance to gel before Rivers gets to start. I'm sure the guy is a great quarterback, just not ready for the big time yet. Next season, maybe. Meanwhile, the Chargers' running game only gets better, and the receivers get into the game with Brees, providing ample opportunities for them to make some big plays and get some decent experience before handing the ball to the new QB. It also gives Rivers a chance to learn from Brees and get a feel for the Chargers play calling.

Last edited by jeo4; 11-13-2004 at 09:21 PM..
Old 11-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RogueSpear
I think all teams utilize the chop block not just the Broncos, but I think it's noticed more from them due to their excellent running game. That and the fact that they keep injuring players. I like the Broncos, but I'll be the first to admit that Foster's block on Tony Williams last Monday night was uncalled for.
That wasn't a block it was a cheap shot on Tony Williams he put his helmet on his knee I have no idea how that is legal or how he didn't get fined or suspended or that. It's totally uncalled for.

I'm really impressed by Ben Rosthlisberger the way he's playing you start wondering Rivers and Manning who?

Oh while I'm at it thank you referees again for screwing my team for the 2nd fucking time this year on an illegal precedure that screwed my team on taking a then 1 point lead(I know Green Bay could have still came back) but fuck man this is bullshit I see Dallas get every fucking generous call in the fuckign book every damn week and it pisses me off.

All I ask if the Lions are going to beat my team this weekend have it happen without incompetent stupid officals deciding it.

On San Diego and Drew Brees you think Oakland will go after since Kerry Collins has played like shit and Rich Gannon's career appears to be done.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:22 PM
I have to wonder if Collins isn't just having an off year. The guy has an arm and he can throw for hundreds of yards per game, that much is certain. If he can just settle down and quit throwing picks, he'd be one hell of a quarterback. There is a lot more wrong with the Oakland game than Collins, and most of it comes from the play calling. I think Oakland has the tools to become a playoff team again, but they need to fit together and work their scheme out. They may even start doing so by the end of this season. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Raiders made a bid for Brees in the offseason.

Last edited by jeo4; 11-02-2004 at 12:56 PM..
Old 11-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Peter King, Sports Illustrated

Now for the Chiefs and Colts. Sexy game for the stat freaks. Depressing game for playoff hopes. As Chiefologist Bob Gretz, my longtime friend who now does radio in Kansas City, pointed out, both the Chiefs and Colts have given up some alarming numbers in their last two games. In eight quarters, the defenses, combined, have allowed 149 points, 19 touchdowns, a 67 percent completion rate ... with only four negative plays in the two games -- two interceptions and two sacks. Now when two decidedly non-fleet quarterbacks fade back to pass 140 times, and they get sacked twice and picked twice, that's a dreadful job by the defense. But you knew that. The Chiefs at least had two three-and-outs, and two more four-play stops, so they were a little better than last year. But I'm not throwing a defense any bouquets for allowing nine yards per play. That's obscene. There's nothing very complicated about this. You might win one 45-35 game in the playoffs, but you won't win many. And I can guarantee you Dick Vermeil didn't toast that game Sunday with some that delicious Cabernet his vineyard is producing out in Napa.

Last edited by jeo4; 11-02-2004 at 01:20 PM..
Old 11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Week 9 Picks

Pittsburgh over Philadelphia - Upset time. I hope Terrell Owens eats sod with his big mouth. And the Steelers have the defense and the offense to beat the Eagles.

Arizona over Miami - Tails this week on the coin flip.

Oakland over Carolina - Injuries are beginning to take a toll on the Panthers. With the Raiders pushing for a good offensive performance, this could be their week to punch through.

Kansas City over Tampa Bay - I will never assume the Bucs are a tomato can, but the defense will not hold up against the Chiefs' sick offense. 590 yards against the Colts...now work on that defensive pass coverage, dammit!

Cincinatti over Dallas - You heard me. Just because they beat the Lions doesn't convince me that the Cowboys are ready for prime time.

NY Jets over Buffalo - With relative ease and speed, I might add.

San Diego over New Orleans - Brees is kicking ass and taking names. And Marty is laughing all the way to the bank.

Detroit over Washington - Maybe, maybe not.

Seattle over San Francisco - A mercy killing in the making.

NY Giants over Chicago - The Bears are just no match for the Giants. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Houston over Denver - I have no doubt that if the Falcons and the Bengals can knock off the Broncos and their ruthless defense, then so can the Texans. Then again, Plummer did throw for 599 yards against the Falcons. For now, I believe Houston can win it.

New England over St. Louis - They lost to the Dolphins, for crying out fucking loud! HOW do they expect to stack up against Belechick's defense?! Answer: They won't.

Baltimore over Cleveland - With little room to spare. The Ravens will regain momentum against the Browns, but they won't get by easily.

Minnesota over Indianapolis - A track meet that will remind Indy of KC. The winner will be the one with a defense who can make one stop.

Last edited by jeo4; 11-02-2004 at 01:23 PM..
Old 11-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cunning Visions
Jets 41 Dolphins 14

If this doesn't prove that the players have given up on Dave Wannstedt then I don't know what will.

Why the hell was the starting offense on the field with less than a minute to play? What was the point of throwing the TD with 5 seconds left in the game? The calls for Wanny's head are DEAFENING right now here in Miami.
To keep his players morale up, Wannstedt is prying his players now to win the next 8 games in a row and go 9-7 with the hope of making the playoffs.

If you go 9-7, you will see... there will be many others in the AFC with the same record.

So they go through tie-breaking methods like division wins and so forth. It's like a little tie-breaker checkoff list.

Eventually one of the tie breaking methods that is used is number of touchdowns scored.

I really don't understand why John Madden doesn't know this.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Miami so far has scored 100 points this year and to put that in perspective Kansas City has scored 101 points in their last 2 games.

God Miami is pathetic and Seau is probably done for the year too.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Well I might as well throw logic out of the window for this week

Pittsburgh over Philadelphia - I'm a really big believer in Rosthlisberger right now.

Arizona over Miami - Okay fill in the blank Miami is favourite because? _________

Oakland over Carolina - Carolina is beat up and Oakland is already praying for San Diego to not resign Drew Brees

NY Jets over Buffalo - I'm waiting to see when J P Losman starts and probably won't do much better with that O-Line

Washington over Detroit - Okay if my team is going to lose all I ask is that the referees don't play a part in it like they have already done twice this year.

Cincinnati over Dallas - Okay same thing with Arizona-Miami just insert Miami with Dallas on why they are favourties.

Kansas City over Tampa Bay - It's sad when Kansas City's offense the past 2 games has outscored the Miami Dolphins total all season.

NY Giants over Chicago - Yes we all know I hate the Giants but please it's the Bears and their 5000th QB in the last 12 years or somethign like that.

Seattle over San Francisco - remember 34-0 well I'm not sure where exactly Seattle fits in right now but I sure as hell know about San Fran

San Diego over New Orleans - Drew Brees has all of sudden figured out how to play QB now if only Aaron Brooks or the rest of the Saints can figure out how to play on a consistent basis.

New England over St. Louis - New England is banged up but I know what to expect of them I'm still not sure about St. Louis especially when you choke to Miami

Houston over Denver - John Lynch on the hit the knocked him out for the next 2-4 weeks "I don't think etiquette and football really go together, Thirty yards away from the ball, I don't think that's necessary." Oh really then someone should ask Bengals DT Tony Williams how he feels when George Foster took out his knee on a BS chop block

Baltimore over Cleveland - Remember week 1 I'm sure the Ravens think so.

Indianapolis over Minnesota - The battle of the great offenses and terrible defenses a great Monday Nighter unlike the one from last week.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by horrorfreak13

NY Jets over Buffalo - I'm waiting to see when J P Losman starts and probably won't do much better with that O-Line

Curious if you knew that Losman broke his leg before the start of the season? (I think it might have been similar to Vick's injury last year)

If you were aware of this, do you know if he was put on IR for the season, or if he could still come back and steal the job in the late weeks?
Old 11-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Quickly here...

Jets
Carolina
Cincinatti
Detroit
Miami
Pittsburgh
Kansas City
Giants
Chargers
Seattle
Houston
New England
Cleveland
Colts
Old 11-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Curious if you knew that Losman broke his leg before the start of the season? (I think it might have been similar to Vick's injury last year)

If you were aware of this, do you know if he was put on IR for the season, or if he could still come back and steal the job in the late weeks?
He was so impressive in the preseason, I think they were willing to pretty much have a 2 QB depth chart until the last month of the season when he will be ready. The kid is special, mark my words.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Last week, the Steelers were the first team to defeat the Patriots. And this week, the Steelers were the first team to defeat the Eagles. Very impressive. But what's more impressive about them is 7-1 standing and Ben Roethlisberger. Are we looking at a team that could possibly get to the SuperBowl?

No more undefeated teams now, baby. Time to just win as many games as possible.

Strider
Old 11-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Quote:

Yeah I thought he was out for about 8 weeks or so but if Buffalo starts a winning streak Bledsoe might stay in there it will depend if Buffalo wins their next game or not because if they lose they will be done.

Great to see the Redskins win even thought Brunell did NOTHING!!!!!! Clinton Portis threw the fucking TD pass to Laverneus Coles which is his first of the year.

Also great to see the 3 teams I hate the most lose the Eagles get embarrased, Dallas continues to suck and even funnier the Giants choke to the Bears HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Drew Brees What the hell is with this guy fuck man and that Aaron Brooks pass behind to nowhere was just fucking embarrasing and Haslett might be let go.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:39 AM
*Puts paper bag on head*

I'm so ashamed. How can KC look the other fellas in the face with a defense like this one?

Old 11-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Anyone else think that tonight might show the perpetual downfall of the early explosive Minnesota offense?

If they can't put up 24 points on the board against this defense on their own, then it may be time to sound an alarm.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Anyone else think that tonight might show the perpetual downfall of the early explosive Minnesota offense?

If they can't put up 24 points on the board against this defense on their own, then it may be time to sound an alarm.
If Moss was healthy and playing then it would be a shootout but I'm not so sure but even if Moss isn't in the lineup. KC got 45 points on Indy last week and KC has at best average recievers because Indy's tackling is down right horrible.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Nice to see NE get back on track with a very solid victory. They don't put 40 points up too often, let alone IN St Louis.

And how about that fake with Adam throwing for the TD to Brown. That had everyone by surprise.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Haddonfield
Nice to see NE get back on track with a very solid victory. They don't put 40 points up too often, let alone IN St Louis.

And how about that fake with Adam throwing for the TD to Brown. That had everyone by surprise.
New England can put up points in a shootout but I have no idea what to think of St. Louis they look good and come back against Seattle and they choke to the worst team in the league(Miami) and get blown out by New England.

I thought St. Louis would at least attack the New England corners but I have no idea what the hell Mike Martz is doing anymore
Old 11-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Quote:
I thought St. Louis would at least attack the New England corners but I have no idea what the hell Mike Martz is doing anymore

It seemed the Pats just came up with a plan to not allow the Rams to exploit there secondary. With all of the injuries and having to put Brown in there, they just killed the O line and the Rams couldnt do anything about it.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Some bad news for Jets fans Chad Pennington is out 2-4 weeks with a strained right rotator cuff.

Man and this team was promising to make the playoffs and possibly the division now who knows especially that Quincy Carter is now going to start.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Some bad news for Jets fans Chad Pennington is out 2-4 weeks with a strained right rotator cuff.

Man and this team was promising to make the playoffs and possibly the division now who knows especially that Quincy Carter is now going to start.

I saw the play where he got hit a few times now and it still doesnt look that bad. Must have just been caught at the wrong time. But being as they are rivals in the same division I wont complain.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:31 PM
While for me the Giants lost Strahan and Keith Washington for the rest of the season mayeb this is the spark my team needs now with the hope that Mark Brunell starts doing something soon like I don't get it Clinton Portis and the team's defense which is getting some respect now are the reasons Washington still has a chance it just fucking sucks when only 1 of the 5 losses have been by more than 6 points.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:43 PM
What a game by New England.. to play without Law AND Poole against Holt AND Bruce and contain them? I don't know whether that's NE playing typical Bellicheck dominant defense, or St. Louis playing typical retarded offense. Probably a bit of both actually. What a great rebound though, bring on the Bills next week.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by chiefxcel
What a game by New England.. to play without Law AND Poole against Holt AND Bruce and contain them? I don't know whether that's NE playing typical Bellicheck dominant defense, or St. Louis playing typical retarded offense. Probably a bit of both actually. What a great rebound though, bring on the Bills next week.
Knowing St. Louis it's probably more of them being and Martz being retarded which has promted me never to pick them in my proline ticket ever again or stay away from any game they play in it's just to damn confusing to figure them out every week.

BTW The highest scoring team in the league is San Diego? with 262 fucking points which is currently 44 more than Indianapolis
Old 11-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Quote:
BTW The highest scoring team in the league is San Diego? with 262 fucking points which is currently 44 more than Indianapolis
Damn! How incredibly bizarre that is. The Chargers are having a very surprising season thus far. If they keep it up, they might be able to squeeze into the playoffs.

Strider
Old 11-09-2004, 04:52 AM
The Dolphins can say goodbye to Dave Wannstedt. According to the reports, an official announcement of his resignation will be released later today. Not a surprise there. His departure from the team was inevitable. There wasn't a damn thing Wannstedt could do to save his job, since he was definitely going to get fired eventually.

Another one bites the dust.....

Strider
Old 11-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider
The Dolphins can say goodbye to Dave Wannstedt. According to the reports, an official announcement of his resignation will be released later today. Not a surprise there. His departure from the team was inevitable. There wasn't a damn thing Wannstedt could do to save his job, since he was definitely going to get fired eventually.

Another one bites the dust.....

Strider
It was probably better for Wannstedt the team sucks his RB quit on him and the team and the team will be lucky to get to 2 or 3 wins this year.

Well Mid-season awards time.

MVP:Payton Manning - If the defense actually was good they might be 7-1 or 6-2 instead of 5-3. Honourable mention Tiki Barber, Donavan McNabb, Tom Brady, Drew Brees

Offense Player Of The Year: Peyton Manning - Leads all QB's in TDs and passing yards. Honourable mention Daunte Caulpepper, Priest Holmes, Curtis Martin, Javon Walker

Defenseive Player Of The Year: John Abraham - Leads league in sacks Honourable mention: Ed Reed, Tory James, Zach Thomas, Terell Suggs

Offensive Rookie Of The Year: Ben Rosthlisberger - Not even debateable yes Roy Williams has been good but Rosthlisberger has been amazing this year. Honourable mention Roy Williams, Michael Clayton

Defenseive Rookie Of The Year: ??????? No one has really been noticeable yet?

Coach Of They Year: Bill Cowher - Every time we think he's been with Pittsburgh too long he just amazes me how he could be there so long and still have success.

Most Surprising team: San Diego Chargers - They have the most points scored WHAT?

Most Disapointing Team: Seattle Seahawks - They were supposed to take that step and now I'm unsure about them.

Teams with winning records that will fall: Atlanta, NY Giants

3-5 Teams with that could make the playoffs: Washington, Arizona, Tampa Bay

That's about all I can think of
Old 11-09-2004, 04:52 PM
I can say that everyone here in Miami is excited at Wannstedt's departue. He was single handedly responsible for the decline of this team. Every year he's been here ,we've gotten steadily worse. This once proud franchise has now become a laughingstock. He made horrible decisions as GM especially when it came to the draft and now we're paying for that (especially on the o-line). Hopefully we can start looking at someone who will help bring this team back to respectability.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Midseason awards and picks...

MVP - Peyton Manning (if it weren't for the Colts defense, he'd have his team at 7-1)

Offensive player of the year - Peyton Manning (on pace to beat Marino's TD record, might just do it)

Defensive player of the year - John Abraham (one of the main reasons why the Jets are 6-2)

Offensive rookie of the year - Ben Roethlisburger (nobody even comes close to this kid, 6-0 as a starter now!)

Defensive rookie of the year - Jonathan Vilma (this kid looks like a young Ray Lewis, should hit 100 tackles)

Coach of the year - Bill Cowher (has done so much with what he has)

Most surprising team - Pittsburgh (I thought they'd finish 7-9, but they already have the 7 wins at mid-season)

Most disappointing team - Washington (what the heck is going on with this team? I figured they'd go 11-5 this year, but they're 3-5 already)

Playoff teams:

AFC - New England, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver, San Diego, Jacksonville
NFC - Philadelphia, Minnesota, Atlanta, Seattle, Green Bay, St. Louis

AFC Finals: New England vs. Pittsburgh
NFC Finals: Philadelphia vs. Minnesota

Superbowl: New England over Philadelphia

Last edited by chiefxcel; 11-10-2004 at 08:46 AM..
Old 11-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Midseason Awards And Picks

MVP - Peyton Manning

Offensive player of the year - Priest Holmes

Defensive player of the year - Ray Lewis

Offensive rookie of the year - Ben Roethlisberger

Defensive rookie of the year - Jonathan Vilma

Coach of the year - Marty Schottenheimer (The Chargers are the highest scoring team in football!)

Most surprising team - Pittsburgh

Most disappointing team - Kansas City (to me, at least)

Playoff teams:

AFC - New England, NY Jets, Pittsburgh, Denver, San Diego, Indianapolis

NFC - Minnesota, Philadelphia, Atlanta, NY Giants, Green Bay, Seattle

AFC Finals: Pittsburgh over New England
NFC Finals: Philadelphia over Minnesota

Superbowl: Pittsburgh over Philadelphia

Last edited by jeo4; 11-13-2004 at 09:23 PM..
Old 11-10-2004, 09:00 AM
here's how teams will have to finish in order to make the playoffs, assuming 10-6 is enough for the AFC and 9-7 for the NFC.

AFC:

New England: 3-5
Pittsburgh: 3-5
NY Jets: 4-4
Denver: 4-3
San Diego: 4-3
Indianapolis: 5-3
Jacksonville: 5-3
Baltimore: 5-3
Houston: 6-2
Buffalo: 7-1
Cincinatti: 7-1
Cleveland: 7-1
Tennessee: 7-1
Kansas City: 7-1
Oakland: 7-0

NFC:

Philadelphia: 2-6
Atlanta: 3-5
Minnesota: 4-4
Seattle: 4-4
NY Giants: 4-4
Green Bay: 5-3
Detroit: 5-3
St. Louis: 5-3
Dallas: 6-2
Washington: 6-2
Chicago: 6-2
New Orleans: 6-2
Tampa Bay: 6-2
Arizona: 6-2
San Francisco: 8-0
Carolina: 8-0

so basically there are 8 teams in each conference who have very good chances to make it, and the rest will need miracles.

Last edited by chiefxcel; 11-10-2004 at 09:03 AM..
Old 11-10-2004, 01:21 PM
I feel like posting my week 10 picks now

Baltimore over NY Jets - Soory Quincy you weren't that good in Dallas and you're going to get killed this week the only difference is Quincy actually has a decent team

Jacksonville over Detroit - Even thought Leftwhich is out for this one I still have a strange feeling about this team

Kansas City over New Orleans - Aaron Brook's pass behind to nowhere is the worst play I have ever seen and this is why New Orleans can't win consistently.

Seattle over St. Louis - Call this the TNT game because I have no idea which one of the real teams will show up.

Washington over Cincinnati - Brunell has to start fucking doing something soon while their defense is the reason why they still have a chance to make the playoffs I'm not sure sbout the Bengals chances in that tough AFC

Green Bay over Minnesota - Green Bay appears to be back althought last year Minnesota went on a 4 game losing streak after losing to the Giants last year this year they are halfway there.

Tennessee over Chicago - McNair hasn't looked great and The Bears have looked UGH!

Indianapolis over Houston - And Houston thought they had a bad week last week with Jake Plummer just wait until Peyton Manning gets to that defense

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - I'm a believer in Ben Rosthlisberger

Tampa Bay over Atlanta - Alright let me get this straight Brian Griese does ok in Denver and completely sucked in Miami and is looking pretty damn good in Tampa Bay's offense

San Francisco over Carolina - ???????????????? I got nothing for this one

Arizona over NY Giants - Alright what looks more exciting the choices are

1) Watching the 2003 Stanley Cup final between the New Jersey Devils and the Anaheim Mighty Ducks
2) Watching paint dry
3) Watching both of these god awful boring teams play

I personally would choose death

New England over Buffalo - thank god Buffalo is in the Sunday Night game so Global can show something else and I can enjoy not watching it.

Philadelphia over Dallas - Seriously whoever picked this team to be a playoff team is looking like fools anybody could seriously see this coming with 60 year old Vinny Testaverde and even if Drew Henson was in there Dallas won't be much better they have no offense and their defense is really a huge mess.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Week 10 Pick Off

NY Jets Over Baltimore - Bah! Ravens could have been contenders.

Jacksonville over Detroit - Maybe.

Kansas City over New Orleans - Possibly a worse defense than The Chiefs, with an unquestionably bad offense.

Seattle over St. Louis - Yep, horrorfreak13 got it right. This is the battle of the bipolars.

Washington over Cincinnati - NOT! Washington sucks. And it pains me to say that.

Green Bay over Minnesota - Die, Vikings. and leave Culpepper and Moss for a team with a better defense.

Tennessee over Chicago - Barely. No pun intended.

Indianapolis over Houston - No problem for Peyton, as long as his defense can stop the Texans' offense. I have to wonder if this won't be an upset.

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - I believe we may be looking at the next Superbowl Champions. Cleveland might out up a fight, though.

Atlanta over Tampa bay - Not a chance in hell of the Bucs beating the Falcons. Sunday was a fluke if there ever was one. (But I'm not bitter! )

Carolina over San Francisco - Without batting an eyelash. The entire second string could be playing and beat the 49ers.

NY Giants over Arizona - See above, but replace 49ers wtih Cardinals.

New England over Buffalo - Another day at the office for Brady. Even with injuries, this team will run wild on the Bills.

Philadelphia over Dallas - I wonder what T.O. has to say this week. Hopefully nothing after getting bitched by Pittsburgh.