Old 08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorfreak13 View Post
WNBA: That still exists... No seriously it still exists without going on the internet can someone name me 1 player in that league. I can't think of 1 player at all.
Lisa Leslie, Sheryl Swoopes, Chamique Holdsclaw.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyrrh View Post
Who watches women's sports?
I gotta say that I love the idea of the WNBA, but it's just a boring product. The game is slow and awkward. It's not a sexist thing. I like women's golf, I LOVE women's tennis, and I'm just as interested in women's olympic sports (particularly swimming and track & field) as men's. But on a basketball court, it's just not entertaining.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie Normal View Post
Lisa Leslie, Sheryl Swoopes, Chamique Holdsclaw.
I will pick any 5 guys on my ENGINEERING college campus (read: we have a sizable LARP club...but no intramural football) who could wipe the floor against the WNBA "all-star" team.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Quote:
I will pick any 5 guys on my ENGINEERING college campus (read: we have a sizable LARP club...but no intramural football) who could wipe the floor against the WNBA "all-star" team.
I like you, but you are high. That is just a total disrespect to professional female athletes. I am a tough guy, but I wager that most professional female boxers would kick my ass if I got into the rink with them. These WNBA gals are tall, strong, in shape and have a higher understand of how to play the game beyond most amateur basketball players such as the men you speak of. It takes more than size and strength to beat these gals.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Quote:
I like you, but you are high. That is just a total disrespect to professional female athletes. I am a tough guy, but I wager that most professional female boxers would kick my ass if I got into the rink with them. These WNBA gals are tall, strong, in shape and have a higher understand of how to play the game beyond most amateur basketball players such as the men you speak of. It takes more than size and strength to beat these gals.
Men are bigger, stronger and faster. Despite any mastery of basketball fundamentals I may have, I'd still lose to any NBA forward simply based on size and speed (well, assuming I actually did have competent enough fundamentals).

Perhaps not "any" 5 guys would do, but any five respectable male high school player could clean up against a WNBA team. They would--literally--dominate the paint ALL game and likely block half of all attempted shots.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:31 AM
2009/10 Season Predictions:
AFC East-
New England:12-4
New York Jets: 11-5
Buffalo Bills: 9-7
Miami Dolphins: 4-12
AFC South-
Houston Texans: 10-6
Indianapolis Colts: 7-9
Tennesee Titans: 7-9
Jacksonville Jaguars: 4-12
AFC North-
Pittsburgh Steelers: 11-5
Baltimore Ravens: 6-10
Cleveland Browns: 4-12
Cincinnatti Bengals: 3-13
AFC West-
San Diego Chargers: 10-6
Kansas City Cheifs: 8-8
Denver Broncos: 7-9
Oakland Raiders: 5-11
NFC East-
Dallas Cowboys: 12-4
Philidalphea Eagles: 11-5
New York Giants: 9-7
Washington Redskins: 6-10
NFC South-
Atlanta Falcons: 12-4
Carolina Panthers: 9-7
New Orleans Saints: 8-8
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1-15
NFC North-
Chicago Bears: 10-6
Minnesota Vikings: 10-6
Green Bay Packers: 10-6
Detroit Lions: 6-10
NFC West-
San Francisco 49ers: 10-6
Seatle Seahawks: 9-7
Arizona Cardinals: 9-7
St. Louis Rams: 6-10

Wild Card:
New York over Buffalo
San Diego over Houston

Minnesota over Chicago
Philidalphea over San Francisco

Divisional Championship:
New England over New York
San Diego over Pittsburgh

Philidalphea over Dallas
Minnesota over Atlanta

Conference Championship:
New England over San Diego
Minnesota over Philly

Superbowl:
Minnesota over New England
Old 08-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Men are bigger, stronger and faster. Despite any mastery of basketball fundamentals I may have, I'd still lose to any NBA forward simply based on size and speed (well, assuming I actually did have competent enough fundamentals).

Perhaps not "any" 5 guys would do, but any five respectable male high school player could clean up against a WNBA team. They would--literally--dominate the paint ALL game and likely block half of all attempted shots.
http://www.wnba.com/players/

There are quite a few players over 6'5" and 200 lbs. These are not your usual gals here. I would say even college level B ball players would have trouble being an All Star Team of these players. High school boys would get killed. These days even the college men suck at the fundamentals of the game.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith fan View Post
2009/10 Season Predictions:

New England over San Diego
Minnesota over Philly

Superbowl:
Minnesota over New England
WOW! Some bold predictions here. I will add my own just before the start of the season.

Are you a Minn fan?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Quote:
For the record, a few years ago (back when Alana Beard was on Duke) I remember watching a series of interviews about how the Duke women, who were a top 3 team at the time, scrimmaged regularly against Duke's Men's Intramural Champions, which consisted of guys who were all pretty good in high school, as a way to toughen them up. From what I remember, they tended to split. So, I think it's safe to say you can't just find high school ballers to play against WNBA All-Stars. I'd estimate a WNBA All-Star team to be around the level of an elite Men's D2 squad
Old 08-19-2009, 12:58 PM
2009-10 predictions from me

AFC EAST
New England Patriots (12-4) - Brady is back and I don't think the Pats will miss a step

Miami Dolphins (9-7) - Tougher schedule this year will make it more difficult to repeat last year's success

Buffalo Bills (8-8) - When do you think Terrell Owens realizes that Trent Edwards isn't Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo, Jeff Garcia, or Steve Young?

New York Jets (6-10) - Rookie QB and a team that still hasn't improved on defense

AFC NORTH
Pittsburgh Steelers (13-3) - Ridiculously easy schedule unlike last year should easily get the 1st or 2nd seed with pretty much the same team as last year intact

Baltimore Ravens (11-5) - Defense might finally take a step back but still good enough to get the wild card

Cincinnati Bengals (7-9) - easy schedule as well and they are better than Cleveland

Cleveland Browns (6-10) - Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson it dosen't matter if Braylon Edwards can't hang onto the ball

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis Colts (11-5) - new head coach, new offensive co-ordinator, no Marvin Harrison, but they still have that Manning guy

Houston Texans (9-7) - Is a sleeper team really a sleeper team when it's the 3rd year in a row they have been a sleeper team and the QB still isn't really proven and their backup is Rex Grossman

Tennessee Titans (8-8) - The loss of Haynesworth will hurt, and I don't see Kerry Collins repeating last year

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8) - Could come back and surprise but very tough division

AFC WEST
San Diego Chargers (12-4) - Should win this division with ease

Oakland Raiders (6-10) - Good thing they didn't draft Crabtree

Kansas City Chiefs (5-11) - this could be a good team in 2 or 3 years but the foundation is there

Denver Broncos (2-14) - First 3 games @ Cincinnati, Cleveland, @ Oakland. The next 8 games after that, Dallas, New England, @ San Diego, @ Baltimore, Pittsburgh, @ Washington, San Diego, NY Giants. Tell me which one of those gamesthey win And they still have Indy and Phily after that.

Division Winners: Pittsburgh, San Diego, New England, Indianapolis
Wild Cards: Baltimore, Houston.

NFC EAST
NY Giants (10-6) - The offense dried up last year without Burress.

Washington Redskins (9-7) - One of Malcom Kelly or Devin Thomas has to step up to supposrt Jason Campbell

Philadelphia Eagles (9-7) - I really think the defense takes a step back this year with what they lost and McNabb and Westbrook have a history of not staying healthy

Dallas Cowboys (8-8) - Getting rid of T.O. isn't going to solve their problems in the secondary.

NFC NORTH
Chicago Bears (11-5) - I still don't buy into Cutler he can make some bad decisions sometimes

Minnesota Vikings (10-6) - Minnesota's first 5 weeks. @ Cleveland, @ Detroit, San Francisco, Green Bay, @ St. Louis. 5-0 is a possibility

Green Bay Packers (8-8) - Could be better, could be worse depends on Rodgers improvement

Detroit Lions (4-12) - It can't get any worse Lions fans it just can't

NFC SOUTH
Atlanta Falcons (12-4) - toughers schedule but looks like they got better in the offseason Tony Gonzalez will help

Carolina Panthers (9-7) - There's just something about this team I just don't like

New Orleans Saints (8-8) - Until their defense actually looks decent I refuse to buy into they hype. Probably best offense in the NFC

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12) - This will be a long year

NFC WEST
Seattle Seahawks (9-7) - I could see this team rebounding from last year.

San Francisco 49ers (8-8) - Slowly improving would be better if their first round pick wasn't a idiot

Arizona Cardinals (7-9) They are still the best team in this division but I think Warner gets injured which slows their season down.

St. Louis Rams (5-11) - young team but not enough weapons on offense or defense.

Division winners: Atlanta, Chicago, NY Giants, Seattle
Wild Cards: Washington, Philadelphia

MVP: Tom Brady
OPOY: Tom Brady
DPOY: James Harrison
OROY: Chris Wells
DROY: Brian Orakpo
Coach Of The Year: Mike Tomlin

Superbowl: Atlanta over Pittsburgh
Old 08-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Quote:
WOW! Some bold predictions here. I will add my own just before the start of the season.

Are you a Minn fan?
Yes I am, and originally had my Superbowl pick as The Pats over the Bears but after yesterday's news I reconsidered. I mean Brett Favre throwing bombs to Bernard Berrian and Percy Harvin with Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson rushing? And that D-Line?

In '07 I picked The Chargers over the Cowboys, '08 Packers over Jags, '09 Giants over Colts. So I wouldn't be surprised to be proved wrong again
Old 08-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
NHL: Yes unless it invloves the Rangers, Red Wings, Crosby or Ovechkin

Nascar: Actually Nascar gets decent amount of attention not as much as the past couple years it could be because the face of Nascar has been doing nothing the past 2-3 years

WNBA: That still exists... No seriously it still exists without going on the internet can someone name me 1 player in that league. I can't think of 1 player at all.

And don't forget ESPN shits on golf when Tiger isn't inloved no one knew it existed when he was out for a year last year

Coming from diehard Rangers fan, they dont cover them at all unless it involves Gretzky or Messier somehow..And yea everytime I see Barry Melrose or Matthew Barnaby(one of my favorite all-time hockey players :-D) it seems like they only cover the Red Wings,Penguins,Capitals..

WNBA...uhmm..ooo I got one...uhh...I got nothing..

And since Dale Earnhardt died, its all bout him it seems like..im sick of it, hes been dead for 8 fucking years now, get over it people..and Junior is nothing like his daddy no matter how much you want him to be..
Old 08-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Quote:
2009-10 predictions from me
Superbowl: Atlanta over Pittsburgh

ATL over Pitt..Really? That is a bold prediction..
Old 08-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Heres my 2009-2010 predictions..Not listing wins and loses because who knows..the Lions might go 16-0 lol

AFC North Winner-Pitt
AFC South-Houston( Yes Houston wins the division)
AFC East-New England
AFC West-San Diego
AFC Wild Card-Baltimore and Indianapolis

NFC North-Green Bay
NFC South-Atlanta
NFC East-New York
NFC West-Arizona
NFC Wild Card-Philadelphia and Minnesota

Super Bowl-New England(AFC) vs. New York(NFC)
Old 08-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith fan View Post
Yes I am, and originally had my Superbowl pick as The Pats over the Bears but after yesterday's news I reconsidered. I mean Brett Favre throwing bombs to Bernard Berrian and Percy Harvin with Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson rushing? And that D-Line?

In '07 I picked The Chargers over the Cowboys, '08 Packers over Jags, '09 Giants over Colts. So I wouldn't be surprised to be proved wrong again
OK man. Loyalty to your team. I get it, but those bombs will be interceptions. That is what Brett does more these days. He is the int leader.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Bret will be on the field during the Superbowl... when they interview him about whether THIS retirement will be for real or not, while watching Buffalo finally winning the big one...

Could you see that? Bills and Vikings in the Superbowl? Perennial big game losers? First ever OT tie in history? I think so.

Before you scoff, I've been a Bills backer since '83, so I'm allowed to poke.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZaraki View Post
ATL over Pitt..Really? That is a bold prediction..
It is I wanted to do something different besides the trendy New England or Pittsburgh which is where I think a lot of the experts are leaning.

I think the NFC is a toss up between 6 or 7 teams I really don't think there's 1 clear cut favourite in the NFC unlike the AFC where it's Pittsburgh or New England.

I'd figure I'd take a stab at something bold since no one thought Arizona would be there last year.

I'd would have picked my team but then I'd be called a homer and laughed at. It would shock me if they went there but I think they could have the team to do it.

Of course if some drastic injury happens in the next 3 weeks I reserve the right to change this.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Burress agrees to plead guilty

NEW YORK -- Former New York Giants receiver Plaxico Burress pleaded guilty to a weapons charge and agrees to a two-year prison term.

The deal also calls for two years of post-release supervision.

Sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 22.
So he will miss this season and maybe back for next year.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Quote:
So he will miss this season and maybe back for next year.
If it's two years prison-time, then he won't be back next year. We'll see in September.

First Vick, now Burress. Usually, being a celebrity helps when facing criminal charges. I think in these two cases, they hurt them. Courts looking to make examples of the two and I think it's working.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
If it's two years prison-time, then he won't be back next year. We'll see in September.

First Vick, now Burress. Usually, being a celebrity helps when facing criminal charges. I think in these two cases, they hurt them. Courts looking to make examples of the two and I think it's working.
Depending on when he goes it in (let's say end of Sept), he will be out by June. There is a formula (it varies by state) of how "good behavior" is calculated. He is not going to serve two years. Very few people serve the whole time of their sentence given. This is what I am hearing on the radio anyway.

I think good behavior is calculated as for every one day of good behavior you get two days off. I remember a friend told me this after he went to jail.

I don't think the courts gave him a break. He did plea to a lesser charge. With the charges he was facing, he would have received 3 or more years automatically, but this happens to regular folk all the time in order to save money and avoid trials.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:17 AM
I had heard the 2 years was part of the plea deal. I could be wrong though; I was only half-paying attention to ESPN at the time.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Quote:
I had heard the 2 years was part of the plea deal. I could be wrong though; I was only half-paying attention to ESPN at the time.
You are right. He pleaded to a lesser charge and the sentence will be 2 years. Then he will get time off for good behavior like everyone else.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Ahh . . . I see. He better be on his best behavior then. New York governor seemed like he was out to get the guy.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Ahh . . . I see. He better be on his best behavior then. New York governor seemed like he was out to get the guy.
They won't put him in general population. He will get special treatment for his own protection there.

He would have to worry about the Governor if he were on death row, but NY state does not have the death penalty.

another source
Quote:
With time off for good behavior, the two-year sentence could be reduced to 20 months. Sentencing was set for Sept. 22 and if Burress were to go to prison soon after, he could be freed as early as the spring of 2011.

Last edited by Abbie Normal; 08-20-2009 at 12:20 PM..
Old 08-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Cool. If he still has a career, he could play in the 2011 season.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:42 PM
I am listening to the Plax's lawyer on www.wfan.com They will probably have this available to listen to later. Look under the Evan and Joe mid day show.

The lawyer is blaming the mayor for what he is calling excessive punishment. I hate lawyers.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:14 PM
[QUOTEThe lawyer is blaming the mayor for what he is calling excessive punishment. I hate lawyers.[/QUOTE]

It is excessive. He's a millionaire star athlete. He can do whatever he wants.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by labialover View Post
It is excessive. He's a millionaire star athlete. He can do whatever he wants.
Until now
Old 08-21-2009, 07:50 PM

Alright guys I gotta rant.

Im getting so freakin sick of "stars" getting lesser punishment just because whats-his-name is a fucking celeb or a star player. If I were that judge I wouldve given Buress 7 yrs in state and Vick 15 in state with no parole..These people need to be taught a lesson that just because you're a star doesnt mean you can get a fucking slap on the wrist and be on your merry way. Plus I think Goodell should have a lifetime ban on Vick and Buress..show the entire NFL that Goddell isnt fucking around and he'll punish someone who doesnt abide by the personal conduct rule.

Rant over.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Quote:
PHILADELPHIA -- A massive demonstration is planned to support Michael Vick at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, when Vick is expected to make his debut with the Eagles.

The Philadelphia chapter of the NAACP, the Black Clergy of Philadelphia and other local civil rights groups had planned a demonstration to support Vick.

We believe Michael Vick has served his time, paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance and the animal rights groups want to hold him hostage for the rest of his life.
-- J. Whyatt Mondesire, president, NAACP's Philadelphia chapter

However, the Eagles called the NAACP after hearing of the plans for the demonstration at the stadium, and asked them to cancel the rally to stop a potentially "ugly scene," J. Whyatt Mondesire, president of the Philadelphia chapter of the NAACP told ESPN.

Mondesire told The Associated Press later Wednesday evening that his group and the Black Clergy of Philadelphia had decided to proceed with their march on Thursday.

"We believe Michael Vick has served his time, paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance and the animal rights groups want to hold him hostage for the rest of his life," J. Whyatt Mondesire, president of the Philadelphia chapter of the NAACP, said Wednesday. "We think that's patently unfair. It denies Michael Vick's basic civil rights, denies him his ability to make a living."
Another black eye for the NAACP. I could understand if Vick was being banned from the NFL, but he was not. NAACP should understand that animal rights groups are going to have something to say for the rest of his life and these groups protesting is not a form of discrimination. Supporting Vick like this has nothing to do with the mission of the NAACP. If anything, doing this hurts their cause.

Quote:
NAACP Mission
The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:43 PM
I wish there was a middle ground with Vick. Too many people are saying "leave him alone, he paid his debt to society." That's a joke. The man has issues and a jail term didn't heal that. I also can't understand the people who want to eternally villify him. People deserve second chances. But the burden of proof is on the criminal. Vick has to prove he's been rehabilitated before everyone is ok with him being back. the NAACP is just assuming he's an upright citizen just because he "paid his debt to society." People have the right to be skeptical about him.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Did anyone see the Plaxico interview on E:60? He said "like" and "you know" almost after everything he said. It was a terrible interview.

Darth, I agree. There's absolutely no middle ground for Vick.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZaraki View Post
Alright guys I gotta rant.

Im getting so freakin sick of "stars" getting lesser punishment just because whats-his-name is a fucking celeb or a star player. If I were that judge I wouldve given Buress 7 yrs in state and Vick 15 in state with no parole..These people need to be taught a lesson that just because you're a star doesnt mean you can get a fucking slap on the wrist and be on your merry way. Plus I think Goodell should have a lifetime ban on Vick and Buress..show the entire NFL that Goddell isnt fucking around and he'll punish someone who doesnt abide by the personal conduct rule.

Rant over.
Glad you're not a judge. 15 years for what? Dog fighting? Bullshit... he got more than he should have. What he SHOULD have done time for, was tax evasion. Dog fighting, you get fined and some probation... shit, they're fucking dogs...

7 Years for Burress? Nah, again too much. First time gun offense. What he got was pretty much bang on. He'll serve 1 year plus, then serve the rest out at home.

The biggest joke so far, has been Stallworth. He KILLED SOMEBODY and got 24 days? Fucking bullshit! He should be in jail for minimum 10 years... minimum. It wasn't an accident. He didn't go out, and somebody was giving him Rye and Coke, only he didn't know there was Rye in there. He was drinking, got behind the wheel, and fucking killed somebody. There is no "accident" involved. Yea, maybe he didn't go "Oh, I'm going to run her over!", but getting behind the wheel, after drinking... fuck you dick... fuck, you!

There are far too many players around now-a-days, that are just... douchebags, assholes, and fucking sucks. It's a sign on the times, and a sign things need to go back to the 70's where if you said, "I'm sitting out", and you never fucking played again!

My rant over.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Glad you're not a judge. 15 years for what? Dog fighting? Bullshit... he got more than he should have. What he SHOULD have done time for, was tax evasion. Dog fighting, you get fined and some probation... shit, they're fucking dogs...

7 Years for Burress? Nah, again too much. First time gun offense. What he got was pretty much bang on. He'll serve 1 year plus, then serve the rest out at home.

The biggest joke so far, has been Stallworth. He KILLED SOMEBODY and got 24 days? Fucking bullshit! He should be in jail for minimum 10 years... minimum. It wasn't an accident. He didn't go out, and somebody was giving him Rye and Coke, only he didn't know there was Rye in there. He was drinking, got behind the wheel, and fucking killed somebody. There is no "accident" involved. Yea, maybe he didn't go "Oh, I'm going to run her over!", but getting behind the wheel, after drinking... fuck you dick... fuck, you!

There are far too many players around now-a-days, that are just... douchebags, assholes, and fucking sucks. It's a sign on the times, and a sign things need to go back to the 70's where if you said, "I'm sitting out", and you never fucking played again!

My rant over.

I just think that judges shouldnt look so lightly on stars and celebs. But maybe youre right on 7 yrs being a lil too much...how about 3? And I didnt know Vick had tax evasion problems..But Im against people abusing dogs or animals in general..But yea, I agree wit ya on the whole Stallworth thing..He shouldve gotten 5 yrs, but he plead guilty so he got off easy.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Groups like NAACP and PETA and that Baptist church group all have one thing in common- They all like to protest..
Old 08-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Quote:

Stallworth should have gotten more time but the reason the courts let him go with only 24 days was because the defense proved that Stallworth would have STILL hit the man crossing the road, because he was doing so illegally in the middle of the night.

It was a mutual fault accident. And the prosecution cut him a break.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Quote:
shit, they're fucking dogs...
"Theyre just dogs" is exactly the kind of attitude that allows someone like Vick to think its ok to drown and electrocute no less than 20 dogs with his bare hands for a period of no less than 2 1/2 years.

Its like saying "Well, he was an old man. Its better than a child dying" Or "Well she was retarded. Better her than a normal person."

No its not. A life is a life. Dogs have the intelligence and emotional capacity of a three year old. I dont think you'd be saying "Its just a baby" if he had murdered a dozen infants.

And yes, its exactly the same. Its the same when you consider Vicks intentions - which was murder.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
"Theyre just dogs" is exactly the kind of attitude that allows someone like Vick to think its ok to drown and electrocute no less than 20 dogs with his bare hands for a period of no less than 2 1/2 years.

Its like saying "Well, he was an old man. Its better than a child dying" Or "Well she was retarded. Better her than a normal person."

No its not. A life is a life. Dogs have the intelligence and emotional capacity of a three year old. I dont think you'd be saying "Its just a baby" if he had murdered a dozen infants.

And yes, its exactly the same. Its the same when you consider Vicks intentions - which was murder.
ADAM, at least you get it. Thank you.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Another year of crap for the Chiefs. $63 million for Cassel. And he's injured durng a preseason game. Thanks to a shitty offensive line. I hope they all end up unempoyed this month. Fuck 'em all.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:15 PM
So the video board of Dallas's new stadium's video board which gets hit by punt over a week ago instead of having the damn thing moved up 15-20 feet to make sure it dosen't get struck again the NFL leaves it alone and instead ules that the play gets redone over.

Again proof that there's rules for 1 team and then there's rules for the other 31 teams.

This will affect a game later in the year screwing the other team in the process.