Old 06-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Chris Brown Is In Trouble Again

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ms-brown-drake

Well l can not beleive how childish men can be and how jealous they can become over a woman
The woman in qestion is Rihanna

These two men decided to get even included in the fight was the bodyguards
I have also heard the Chris and Rianna are seeing each other again
geez she is a stupid woman once hit by a man you will get hit again

i can tell you that because l was beaten up and bruised by a man because he didnt want me to go out with freinds

So he punched me in the face a couple of times and also kicked my in the stomach

So all l can say to Rianna is to get out of this silly situation while you are still alive

Also during the fight a aussie waman was glassed in the face and her acounts are on the link

All l say is you got out of this abuse Rianna dont go back to a man who will say sorrty and he will do it again if he has the chance

Also the new bloke drake looks like a idiot too

Old 06-15-2012, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2om3_4tzw&feature=plcp
Old 06-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ms-brown-drake

Well l can not beleive how childish men can be and how jealous they can become over a woman
The woman in qestion is Rihanna

These two men decided to get even included in the fight was the bodyguards
I have also heard the Chris and Rianna are seeing each other again
geez she is a stupid woman once hit by a man you will get hit again

i can tell you that because l was beaten up and bruised by a man because he didnt want me to go out with freinds

So he punched me in the face a couple of times and also kicked my in the stomach

So all l can say to Rianna is to get out of this silly situation while you are still alive

Also during the fight a aussie waman was glassed in the face and her acounts are on the link

All l say is you got out of this abuse Rianna dont go back to a man who will say sorrty and he will do it again if he has the chance

Also the new bloke drake looks like a idiot too

She goes back, she deserves to get hit again. I couldn't care less.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:11 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 05:30 PM..
Old 06-16-2012, 03:25 PM
All this fighting over a chick who is not only obviously dumb, but has a forehead with its own gravitational pull? Yikes...
Old 06-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmushroom View Post
All this fighting over a chick who is not only obviously dumb, but has a forehead with its own gravitational pull? Yikes...
Oh shit, really?
Damn, I don't feel so bad for her then, since fists have no CHOICE but to collide with her face!
Old 06-17-2012, 12:24 PM
She deserves to have her entire face rearranged and he deserves to be hit by a train
Old 06-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Oh shit, really?
Damn, I don't feel so bad for her then, since fists have no CHOICE but to collide with her face!
Zing!
Old 06-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Oh shit, really?
Damn. That was funny.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:32 PM
The whole thing sounds plain derpy.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:26 PM
No woman deserves to be hit

if a bloke does this he is a wimp

I remember being on the ground and not being able to get up and having his foot hitting me so many times was terrible

i left the house not able to breath proberly and the pain was terrible l rang up my brother who called the police and they were able to get me out of there

I went back to him because he said he was sorry and then a couple of days later he started again so l left him

Just because l wanted to go out with freinds he hit me in the face and l had a massive black eye

Well l couldnt go out then could l

I think Rianna needs to really think about what she is doing and l know also he has received help but she should stay away and not be alone with Chris
Old 06-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Rhianna is a fool. Why would yo go back to someone who beat you up? She should have dated Ashton Kucther :P.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Well sometimes women think a man can change there beating ways

but they dont they resort back into that habit
Rianna is better off finding a good man who reopects her

A man will always say to a wman he will not hit again but half of the time it is not true
There are alot of good men out there and you just have to go out and find them