Old 08-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly, we all know who this guy is.....
I used to watch Inside Edition but after watching the documentary "Outfoxed" I am disliking him 20X's more.....
He's known for his "shut Up" paraphrase......
Nooooo YOU SHUT UP!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Nooooo YOU SHUT UP!
LOL.

I hate O'Reilly with a passion.
Sac De Douche.
Old 08-23-2004, 01:07 PM
NAY. What a fuckhead. How does this idiot have his own show? He paints a very ugly picture for conservatives everywhere.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Right....because Outfoxed wasn't ridiculously slanted. That would be like trusting Pat Buchanan making a film about Ralph Nader and passing off everything as truth.

I give him a yay, I catch his show as often as possible and I think he's much better than the many other pundits on radio and tv these days.

And I really enjoy his book "Who's Looking Out For You"

You people who say his favorite phrase is shut up...you clearly don't watch him very often.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
NAY. What a fuckhead. How does this idiot have his own show? He paints a very ugly picture for conservatives everywhere.
For a conservative, he sure is pretty liberal on a lot of social issues (legalizing marijuana, supporting civil unions, a woman's right to abortion).

He's a registered Republican, but that doesn't make him a conservative. He is a right leaning moderate if anything.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:44 PM
Well John I am glad that you like Bill. Like I said I did watch him when he hosted IE because my mom watched him alot then...
But his interviews and public appearances makes me wanna throw something at the man...
Old 08-23-2004, 11:06 PM
You should have seen when P Diddy asked him a few questions about his positions on rap music...he basically said that it's a viable form of art and entertainment but not when it's advocating crime, mysoginy and what have you...he then said he has no problem with hip hop other than that and started jumping up and down. It was funny.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:53 PM
this guy looks like a fucked up frankenstein.
Old 08-31-2004, 01:29 AM
Isn't this the dipshit that went on his show and started ranting about how Canada better watch it's back if it let's any American citizens who are deserters become Canadian citizens. Like hey I'm all for not letting them become Canadians, but the whole threatning the Canadian people is fucking bullshit. Like I have a choice as to wheather or not someone becomes a citizen. I swear if I ever run into this fucking guy I'm going to smash him in the lips and pull his head out his fucking ass. Sorry about the anger but don't fucking threaten me because of something my goverment does. The same goes for an country don't hate the people, hate the government.

Imagine, threatning Canadians....like we're such a threat or something.....fucking idiot.....NAY, NAY, FUCKING NAY!!!

Old 08-31-2004, 11:34 AM
I really hate how disrespectful he is if people disagree with him... He comes off as a self-centered ego maniac.

Big Fat Nay.
Old 08-31-2004, 07:30 PM
I read about something he did that pissed me off. He actually turned one of his "guests" microphone off and told him he doesn't care what he has to say and later he even threatened to hit the guy.

Boy if I was that guy my breaking point surely would have been when he turned off his microphone and thus couldn't be heard. And if I was that guy when O'Reilly threatened to hit him I'd say bing it on asshole because you'll get the asswhipping of a lifetime!

Before I read that, I kind of liked him and thought his show was entertaining to watch. But when I read that he definately seems to be a thug. An old, grumpy, bully of a thug! When I read that I lost all respect for him.

NAY!!!
Old 09-09-2004, 12:21 PM
I'm with you JohnTheHenchman. I think O'Reilly does a great job on FNC - his coverage is balanced and the interviews he conducts rock. No wonder their ratings are sky high!
Old 09-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Regardless, he's good at arguing and i enjoy his show.

Yay.

Don't shoot me.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Nay
Nay
Nay

Did I say nay?
Old 10-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Barely a yay.

An intelligent man, but he can be a tad overzealous and rude at times.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:24 PM
I'll throw in another nay because now he is getting sued for sexual harassment.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:35 PM
http://www.avatara.com/OReillyLawsuit.pdf

Read that to see how much of a tool/scumbag o'reilly is.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:02 PM
hes a huge douche nay
Old 11-07-2004, 03:19 PM
O'Reilly is the man. Straight and simple. He tells it like it is. No other news anchor has the balls O'Reilly does.

Fuckin Yay!
Old 11-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
O'Reilly is the man. Straight and simple. He tells it like it is. No other news anchor has the balls O'Reilly does.

Fuckin Yay!
What I was gonna say.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Bill O'Reilly is one of my favorite personalities on t.v. His show and his interviews usually rock. I try to catch his show everynight.

Quote:
You people who say his favorite phrase is shut up...you clearly don't watch him very often
Couldn't have put it better myself!

YAY!
Old 11-23-2004, 01:29 AM
Big nay. If you look up the term 'pretentious boneheaded bastard' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of his decrepid face.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Big nay. If you look up the term 'pretentious boneheaded bastard' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of his decrepid face.
I didn' think they allowed FOXNews in Canada.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by <3mekthx
I didn' think they allowed FOXNews in Canada.
so? we dont have satellites here?
Old 11-24-2004, 12:00 AM

What I find funny is how at the beginning of the suit, he was screaming innocent, filing his own lawsuits, demanding the so called tapes, said on his show he would fight to clear this injustice.

Then his lawyers got the tapes and...he settled, and vows never to speak of it again.

I wonder if he did it?

NAY
Old 11-24-2004, 12:07 AM
my favorite thing was on SNLs Weekend Update. They played a clip of O'Reilly saying he'd never speak of the lawsuit again. And it cut to tina fey said "But I will!"