Old 07-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Anyone hear that Sheff told Leiter his release point was a little low before sunday's game? That's the word.... Anyway now that the Yankees are in first place I can shave the beard I've been growing since they got knocked out of it the first week of the season.... But now I'm kinda debating keeping it.... Hmmm... Not only should they video tape Brown's trip to the barrens, but they should broadcast it live and accept fan suggestions... "Use that rock over there to straighten out his spine...." "You think you could make that tree fall on him?"

.... Either way Brown coming out of the bullpen, and pitching through an order once isn't something I'd be against, and I hope he understands it'd be for the good of the team... If not he should fuck himself because he got bailed out yesterday, and just can't get outs for shit.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ChemicalRomance
YANKEES IN FIRST<3

The unvierse has finally balanced out!
Yeah, and they had formally beefed up players help them do it.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:11 AM
Sox back in first!

Woo!
Old 07-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by chasingbanky
Anyone hear that Sheff told Leiter his release point was a little low before sunday's game? That's the word
Small things like that are huge. Stottlemyre made a tiny adjustment in Gooden's windup (altering how much he turned back toward second by a few inches) and he improved dramatically. And Sheff is just that smart and observent.

Quote:
Not only should they video tape Brown's trip to the barrens, but they should broadcast it live and accept fan suggestions... "Use that rock over there to straighten out his spine...." "You think you could make that tree fall on him?"
"I'm ornery!"

*THUNK*

"I said I'm ornery!"

*THUNK*

"I'm..."

Nice day for me, personally. Braves (and Smoltz) win, Nextpos and Phillies lose. Even the Mets win was okay because Glavine got credit for another to burnish his Cooperstown credentials.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:34 PM
Well, the Sox remain a half game ahead of the Yankees, even though the Yanks beat Texas tonight, spurred by home runs by Giambi, Martinez, Posada, and Cano (geez, didn't Bubba Crosby get any good pitches?)...

Texas' starter, Joaquin Benoit, looked insane through 1 2/3 innings: he struck out the first four and then Matsui popped out. Then he allowed back-to-back home runs.

And I'm kinda getting tired of Yankees starter merry-go-round. Tonight Aaron Small started. Aaron Small.

Aaron Small.

He won, but I mean...

Aaron Small.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:19 PM
The Expos are starting to slide.

Not cool.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Yanks are 5-2 on the road trip so far.

Not bad, especially considering it hasn't been two easy teams (4 games vs. Red Sox, 3 vs. Rangers).
Old 07-21-2005, 11:19 PM
...and that, my friends, is why nobody cares if Manny wanders off to take a whiz during a mound conference
Old 07-21-2005, 11:54 PM
GIAMBI! BACK TO BACK 2 HOME RUN GAMES!
Old 07-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Woo! I called that win last night! When they dropped Mannys foul pop-up, I said "Make em' pay for their mistake Manny!" And then, BOOM! homerun! I should call up Terry Francona and ask him for a World Series ring!
Old 07-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Manny and Vlad....so freaking clutch.

Seriously, on top of what he did yesterday, I remember in the playoffs last year when Vlad hit a grand slam in the late innings of a game vs. the Sox to tie it. They lost, but still....so clutch.

Yanks 1.5 games back, but at least the offense is getting it's groove back...it was never really gone, I suppose, but now it's...better...
Old 07-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bob
Manny and Vlad....so freaking clutch.

Seriously, on top of what he did yesterday, I remember in the playoffs last year when Vlad hit a grand slam in the late innings of a game vs. the Sox to tie it. They lost, but still....so clutch.

Yanks 1.5 games back, but at least the offense is getting it's groove back...it was never really gone, I suppose, but now it's...better...
Starting pitching is picking itself up.

Moose is amazing, Randy Johnson is 5-0 (should be 6) with John Flahrety catching, Al Leiter pitched awesome agains the BoSox and so on..

Last nights game was very winable.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Sweet jumped up Christ, can we just please change the name of this thread to "Official Red Sox/Yankees Discussion Thread" and start an actual MLB All Teams thread?

I come here looking to talk baseball and all it ever is is "Red Sox this, Yankees that, Ortiz is God, Evil Empire sucks, Schilling is the man, Manny owns all, A-Rod and Jeter.......".

Talk about the rest of the MLB for fucks sake. Like how Houston POUNDED the Nationals today. Or how the Cubs and Cards had an awesome extra inning game that was won on a picture perfect squeeze play (I hate the Cards, love the Cubs, but even I gotta give props to how the Cards won the game).
Old 07-23-2005, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jackson13
Sweet jumped up Christ, can we just please change the name of this thread to "Official Red Sox/Yankees Discussion Thread" and start an actual MLB All Teams thread?

I come here looking to talk baseball and all it ever is is "Red Sox this, Yankees that, Ortiz is God, Evil Empire sucks, Schilling is the man, Manny owns all, A-Rod and Jeter.......".

Talk about the rest of the MLB for fucks sake. Like how Houston POUNDED the Nationals today. Or how the Cubs and Cards had an awesome extra inning game that was won on a picture perfect squeeze play (I hate the Cards, love the Cubs, but even I gotta give props to how the Cards won the game).
As always, ANYONE is free to talk about ANY team. It just so happens that these two teams probably have more of a rabid following than the rest of MLB teams COMBINED. That and the fact that they've provided us with more drama and great baseball the last few years than any other rivalry in sports accounts for the amount of attention paid to them. Know why no one talks about the Pirates? Because they suck! Know why no one talks about the Reds? No one cares! These are the two teams that everyone cares about. Right now baseball = the AL East race. For all the props that were given to the Cards last year, how they one 105 games (or whatever), how they were gonna steamroll the AL opponent (Yanks, Sox, Twins, whoever)... they got whooped! The NL is a joke (the only reasons Florida won in 2003 was because the Yanks were so exhausted from their series with the Sox). The Cards'll win 100 this year too - wanna bet on them winning the series, though? Rant over.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyKillah
As always, ANYONE is free to talk about ANY team. It just so happens that these two teams probably have more of a rabid following than the rest of MLB teams COMBINED. That and the fact that they've provided us with more drama and great baseball the last few years than any other rivalry in sports accounts for the amount of attention paid to them. Know why no one talks about the Pirates? Because they suck! Know why no one talks about the Reds? No one cares! These are the two teams that everyone cares about. Right now baseball = the AL East race. For all the props that were given to the Cards last year, how they one 105 games (or whatever), how they were gonna steamroll the AL opponent (Yanks, Sox, Twins, whoever)... they got whooped! The NL is a joke (the only reasons Florida won in 2003 was because the Yanks were so exhausted from their series with the Sox). The Cards'll win 100 this year too - wanna bet on them winning the series, though? Rant over.
The Yanks were exhausted? That's the worst excuse I've ever heard for calling the AL better than the NL. Did you happen to know that Florida also went through a very tough series against Chicago, or did your excuse for calling the AL better just fly out the window there? New York and Florida had played the exact same amount of games in the postseason that year. Marlins were the better team, it's as simple as that.

Anyways, the Yankees and Red Sox are probably the two most hated teams, not the ones with the most rabid following. To contradict Killah again, I'd like to talk about the Pirates. Zach Duke has been simply amazing lately and if only he had played the entire year, he could be the Rookie of the year easily. And to talk about the Reds, which of the 4 OF's will be traded? Dunn has the most power and the most utter potential and I'd take him over Kearns, Griffey Jr, and Pena, but his salary is bigger than Kearns and Pena, and Pena seems the most likely to be traded.

The best team in the MLB is the Cardinals, there is no doubt about it. The Red Sox have bullpen issues, the Yankees have outfield and fielding and pitching issues, but the Cardinals have little to no holes. The rotation they have is as deep as they come, with Carpenter(who has been lights out lately) to Mulder(who is picking it up) to Morris(who is having his best year since 2001) to Marquis(who is having his 2nd straight very good year for the Cards) and finally to Suppan. The outfield is just tremendous with Edmonds who is a great batter and fielder at center, Larry Walker who is not having his best year but is still playing well, Reggie Sanders who is currently hurt but prior to his injury was having his best year in a while, and solid depth with So Taguchi, John Mabry, and John Rodriguez. The infielders include Pujols who ist he usual Pujols, Grudzielanik who has been solid, Eckstein who has played well, and Rolen who is recovering from an injury. They also have a solid bullpen with a very consistent closer in Jason Isringhuasen. Yes, I picked the Angels to win the World Series over the Cardinals, but that's because I believe Vlad will go nuts in the playoffs.

And now, the Tigers are only 5 back of the Twins in the Wild Card(and possibly the Yankees if they lose to the Angels, which they are right now). I'd say watch out for them, if Chris Shelton keeps his fire and Magglio Ordonez keeps playing great.

EDIT: Forgot too mention that Cubs/Cardinals game, which was very good game and Carpenter/Zambrano both pitched great games as usual(well as usual lately for Carpenter).

Last edited by brodeurnumber1; 07-23-2005 at 12:29 AM..
Old 07-23-2005, 12:40 AM
I don't care about the Cardinals. I care about The Yankees, The Sox, and out of pity the Rockies. That, and big stories.

The Cards winning is not a big story. They're gonna win that division without trying. I prefer intradivisional COMPETITION.

And the AL is a completely different league than the NL. NL pitchers get their asses handed to them with astonishing regularity when they sign with an AL club or play interleague games, because AL hitting is so much better.

If the NL and AL are equally good, why doesn't the NL EVER win an All-Star game?
Old 07-23-2005, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by brodeurnumber1
The Yanks were exhausted? That's the worst excuse I've ever heard for calling the AL better than the NL. Did you happen to know that Florida also went through a very tough series against Chicago, or did your excuse for calling the AL better just fly out the window there? New York and Florida had played the exact same amount of games in the postseason that year. Marlins were the better team, it's as simple as that.

Anyways, the Yankees and Red Sox are probably the two most hated teams, not the ones with the most rabid following. To contradict Killah again, I'd like to talk about the Pirates. Zach Duke has been simply amazing lately and if only he had played the entire year, he could be the Rookie of the year easily. And to talk about the Reds, which of the 4 OF's will be traded? Dunn has the most power and the most utter potential and I'd take him over Kearns, Griffey Jr, and Pena, but his salary is bigger than Kearns and Pena, and Pena seems the most likely to be traded.

The best team in the MLB is the Cardinals, there is no doubt about it. The Red Sox have bullpen issues, the Yankees have outfield and fielding and pitching issues, but the Cardinals have little to no holes. The rotation they have is as deep as they come, with Carpenter(who has been lights out lately) to Mulder(who is picking it up) to Morris(who is having his best year since 2001) to Marquis(who is having his 2nd straight very good year for the Cards) and finally to Suppan. The outfield is just tremendous with Edmonds who is a great batter and fielder at center, Larry Walker who is not having his best year but is still playing well, Reggie Sanders who is currently hurt but prior to his injury was having his best year in a while, and solid depth with So Taguchi, John Mabry, and John Rodriguez. The infielders include Pujols who ist he usual Pujols, Grudzielanik who has been solid, Eckstein who has played well, and Rolen who is recovering from an injury. They also have a solid bullpen with a very consistent closer in Jason Isringhuasen. Yes, I picked the Angels to win the World Series over the Cardinals, but that's because I believe Vlad will go nuts in the playoffs.

And now, the Tigers are only 5 back of the Twins in the Wild Card(and possibly the Yankees if they lose to the Angels, which they are right now). I'd say watch out for them, if Chris Shelton keeps his fire and Magglio Ordonez keeps playing great.

EDIT: Forgot too mention that Cubs/Cardinals game, which was very good game and Carpenter/Zambrano both pitched great games as usual(well as usual lately for Carpenter).
The intensity of the 2003 NLCS PALES in comparison to that of the ALCS - yes, I realize Florida went through a very tough series to get there and perhaps I demeaned their accomplishment a little to harshly - that said, they can't half-fill their stadium when they're winning - if their own fans don't care, I DON'T CARE. The same can be said for at least HALF the teams in major sports.

True, the Sox and Yanks are the most hated teams, but they are also the most loved by their respective fanbases. These are the top two road attendence teams in MLB. You may be the only person in the world who disagrees with my rabid following comment. Perhaps Toronto, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, etc have more rabid followings - all teams that have been powerhouses in my lifetime, but where are the fans when they are losing?

I agree, the best team in MLB, RIGHT NOW is St. Louis. They were, of course, the "best team in MLB" last year, too, but they couldn't get out of their own way when it mattered (whooped a weak LA team and barely squeaked by a Carlos Beltran - err the Houston Astros). Carpenter has been very good, but he's not GREAT. Mulder is iffy. Marquis and Morris are hardly going to strike hear into the hearts of opposing lineups come October (remember 2004?). Their lineup is banged up. Read my lips... no Cards championship, trust me.

The Sox bullpen is certainly suspect. Theo will, however, pull the trigger on a trade and get them at least some help. The AL will prevail again this year.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Oh my god, is this going to turn into a "my dick's bigger than yours" argument? This is getting petty guys. Baseball is baseball, and I know you got your purists who hate the DH rule...oh well, don't whine. Then you have your pompous AL only fans who give bullshit reasons why it's better baseball than the NL. Well you know what, you're both right, both leagues have advantages. NL games are shorter and usually lower scoring. AL games will have high scoring blowouts more often than an NL game will making for a wild shootout.

I am tired of the Yankee-Red Sox talk too. I was overjoyed with hope early in the season when the Yanks and Sox were struggling behind the Orioles. I was naive enough to think it would last with a very mediocre pitching staff heading Baltimore, I mean if Tejada goes down with an injury it's almost as crippling as the Blue Jays losing Roy Halladay!

Now I'm not saying the Yanks and Sox aren't exciting, they are...but baseball has a lot to offer besides two teams. The Cardinals-Cubs rivalry, despite the distance in standings is always a fantastic thing to watch, as evidence tonight. Isringhausen had one on runners on first and third with two outs in extra innings and got out of a jam leading to a Cardinals victory by suicide squeeze. The Cardinals have been dubbed by some as a pure hitting team heading into the season...what was the score of this game? 2-1! Chris Carpenter pitched lights out again, and they barely won. I don't want to take away from Carlos Zambrano's outing because it was even better in terms of allowed baserunners. Exciting game, and to me better than most Sox-Yanks games(save for last years ALCS)

What about Morgan Ensberg's phenomenal breakout season, already hitting more homers than he has in any other full season in his career!

What about why the Braves are as good as they always are? They have such a deep pool of young talent, a brilliant farm system and they know when to drop guys past their prime(Maddux, Glavine).

Let's talk about Adam Dunn, the young Cincinnati slugger(some care about the Reds). Will he stay? Or will the Reds start over yet again? Dunn is a huge interest for many teams including the Yankees, Dodgers, etc. The Reds may even part ways with Ken Griffey who is having a stellar season that is going by unnoticed. Austin Kearns, Sean Casey and Aaron Harang may also be on the move this week as the trade deadline nears.

Billy Wagner...will he be the new closer for Boston? Signaling Philadelphia's acceptance of another season missing the post-season, and will they ship Jim Thome out of town despite his wishes to stay in town?

Finally, will Derek Lee reach the triple crown? He certainly can, but he will not run away with it. Unless he suffers from a total meltdown, he has the batting avg. category locked up, however Andruw Jones, Albert Pujols, Ensberg, Aramis Ramirez and Adam Dunn are all within striking distance in terms of home runs! As far as RBI numbers are concerned, Pujols and Carlos Lee have just as many going into tonights games while Carlos Delgado and Jones are right there as well.

It is an exciting season for baseball fans in general even without the Barry Bonds factor and I am personally happy about it. I love spirited discussion and argument about the sport, but you can't get as worked up as some of you are, it's borderline excessive. So calm the hell down and discuss the sport, and if you're ever in Fredericton New Brunswick Canada, I'll go out for a beer at a sports bar with you and discuss the finer and weaker points of this spectacular sport.

Cheers!
Old 07-23-2005, 01:49 AM
To talk about something different, Dontrelle Willis as usual is completely falling apart in the second half. In his previous 17 starts, he allowed only 26 runs. In his last three, he's allowed 23 runs and his ERA has skyrocketed from around 1.58-1.84 or something like that to 3.23.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:44 AM
I'm new to this section of the forum, so hello. I'm an avid Yankee fan and I am pretty psyched about this seasons turn around. I just figured I would say hello and let myself be known before I start posting reguarly.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Quote:
To talk about something different, Dontrelle Willis as usual is completely falling apart in the second half. In his previous 17 starts, he allowed only 26 runs. In his last three, he's allowed 23 runs and his ERA has skyrocketed from around 1.58-1.84 or something like that to 3.23.
I was worried this would happen so I traded him on my fantasy team this week, and I think I got a decent deal:

Who they got: Dontrelle Willis, Jose Guillen.

Who I got: Mark Mulder, Pat Burrell

Not a bad pick up if you ask me because I think Mulder is going to end up wit 18-20 wins on the season and his ERA has been steadily declining since the middle of June. As far as Burrell for Guillen goes, Burrell will hit for a lower average, but his pop is better and will drive in more runs.

Scott Rolen is back on the DL, but the Cards have not seemed the least bit phased by his abscence this year as they find ways to win even when their top guys struggle, there is depth in the Cardinals organization.

Finally, everyone(aside from the D-Rays) lost in the AL East yesterday basically making yesterday a mulligan for all of them. The Blue Jays missed a huge opportunity losing to a very poor Royals team, I can understand the BoSox losing to ChiSox, and Leiter just got lit up early against the Angels. Baltimore losing to the aforementionned Devil Rays shows exactly where their season is heading, as I imagine they will crumble to fourth by the post-season unless they get huge help in their rotation.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:44 PM
The Tigers are 500, THE TIGERS ARE 500! The guy we just called up(Granderson) hit a homer in the 7th to take the lead. And Verlander starts later today, oh so happy I am.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyKillah
As always, ANYONE is free to talk about ANY team. It just so happens that these two teams probably have more of a rabid following than the rest of MLB teams COMBINED.
What I think every time I read this board.

LET'S. GO. YANKEES.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rated R
What about Morgan Ensberg's phenomenal breakout season, already hitting more homers than he has in any other full season in his career!
Same thing for Brian Roberts, more HR's this year than his whole career.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:46 AM

So...did Brown break all the toilets after he fell on his face again? That's his usual M.O.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Went to the Mets game today, front row, third base side and man it really blows my mind and it made me think of the argument on this board...

how empty Shea Stadium always is.

I'm just used to Yankee Stadium being fucking 50,000+, even when the Devil Rays come to town. Regardless, the game was great, Met's won 6-0, Kris Benson retired the first 10 in order, and ended up going 8 IP, 4 H, and 0 ER. Nice game to watch, though it was very hot.

It's hard to pretend I'm rooting for the Mets when I'm a to the death Yankees fan heh.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:52 PM
What an ending in St Louis tonight. Marl Prior gives up 3 home runs in the first inning, the Cubs are down almost the whole game, take the lead on an Aramis Ramirez 2 run jack, St. Louis comes back and ties it, and Nefi Perez hits a grand slam in the 10th for the Cubs to take the lead 8-4.

Then, a routine grounder to Aramis Ramirez ends the game, but not without a little theatrics from him and Derek Lee. Aramis throws the ball wide and D-Lee lays completely down on the ground on his stomach to catch the ball, and manages to keep his foot on the bag, getting the out and ending the game.

Wow. Cubs finally win a series in St Louis, first time since 1995.

Last edited by jackson13; 07-25-2005 at 12:32 AM..
Old 07-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Ok, the Tigers are 4 games back in the Wild Card, and have a winning record against every team(or 500 record) above them except for The Yanks and Oakland(who they have yet to face but will face a lot in the upcoming weeks). Shall be an interesting race.....
Old 07-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rated R
I was worried this would happen so I traded him on my fantasy team this week, and I think I got a decent deal:

Who they got: Dontrelle Willis, Jose Guillen.

Who I got: Mark Mulder, Pat Burrell
Oh shit. Willis better pick it up, the rest of my pitching staff is incredible anyways and I have Halladay injured still. At least I was able too scam Jason Schmidt away for rookie Chris Young of the Rangers.

The AL East race should be intresting unfortunately the Blue Jays don't look like they will be making a run for it(not like I was expecting it anyways) at least the Blue Jays have a chance at getting around 80 wins which is what I thought would happen not 70 like a bunch of stupid morons in Sports Illustrated thought.

As for the NL ugh! after St.Louis I don't see another team that's anywhere close to them and the Cards even have Rolen and Sanders injured.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:41 PM

I SAY!

LET'S GO YANKEES
Old 07-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Quote:

I SAY!

LET'S GO YANKEES
That Keira Knightley picture is hot.

Take a gander for those in the fantasy league who's offically on top. That's right, ME!
Old 07-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Quote:
That Keira Knightley picture is hot.

Take a gander for those in the fantasy league who's offically on top. That's right, ME!
Haha it's a 2005 Keira Knightley calender. I haven't changed it from June to July so that how pic and the best one on the calender is gonna change
Old 07-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Haha it's a 2005 Keira Knightley calender. I haven't changed it from June to July so that how pic and the best one on the calender is gonna change
There's a Keira Knightley calendar? I WANT ONE. Well, The Yankees probably supplied one to their fans because they buy everything.......
Old 07-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Cubs win in dramatic fashion....for the second night in a row.

Tied game in the 9th, bases juiced, Burnitz hits a sac fly to center and Ronny Cedeno takes off from third, and slides around the catcher to score the winning run.

The Giants went through 5 pitchers in the 8th inning, and 6 within the final two innings. They had only one pitcher left in the bullpen in the 9th.

And they still lost.

Congrats Cubs!

CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!
Old 07-26-2005, 02:13 AM
You keep burning your nose like that and it's going to fall off

And you have great taste in calendars.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Buck Turgidson
You keep burning your nose like that and it's going to fall off

And you have great taste in calendars.
For sunburnt nose reasoning, reference to:

Quote:
Went to the Mets game today, front row, third base side...
95 degrees out on Sunday! Dayum!

And thank you. There was no Natalie Portman 2005 Calender and the Scarlett Johannson ones were all sold out
Old 07-26-2005, 06:28 AM
Fulton County Stadium, Sunday afternoon in August 1990. I would've been more comfortable on Mercury. Never been that hot, would rather die than repeat it. Sunburned my forearms so badly I was convinced they'd fall off before I got home.

Brutally sunburned arms + air conditioning set on "Antarctica" + obnoxious Mets fans on a tour bus riding for 5 hours = Dante's 6th circle.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Congratulations to Greg Maddux on becomingthe newest member of the 3000 strikeout club.

He is also THE ONLY pitcher to have 3000 career strikeouts and less than 1000 career walks.

Maddux became the 13th member of the 3000 strikeout club, the 9th person to have both 300+ wins and 3000 career strikeouts and the 2nd ever to do so while wearing a Cubs uniform.

Way to go, Greg!

Also, heres to hoping former Cub Matt Clement is going to be ok. They mentioned what happened to him tonight during the Cubs game and it sounds nasty. I hope he's ok.

Last edited by jackson13; 07-26-2005 at 11:39 PM..
Old 07-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Fulton County Stadium, Sunday afternoon in August 1990. I would've been more comfortable on Mercury. Never been that hot, would rather die than repeat it. Sunburned my forearms so badly I was convinced they'd fall off before I got home.

Brutally sunburned arms + air conditioning set on "Antarctica" + obnoxious Mets fans on a tour bus riding for 5 hours = Dante's 6th circle.
At least it doesn't equal "Priceless," I hate when posts end like that....

That Clement dome shot was fucking brutal.... Word is he isn't hurt.... Yanks, sox, and O's all won today.... Twins were pitching around Giambi.... Wonder what that's all about...
Old 07-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Quote:

Man, I had a sunburn on my ass from sitting on the dugout that hurt when I went to the bathroom. You could imagine me taking a dump.