Old 09-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Clint Eastwood

I am surprised that there are no threads dedicated to this man!

Eastwood's range is famously limited, but it's not as limited as you might think (check out his sinister turn in 'The Beguiled' to see evidence of that), and within it, he is without rival.

The fellow was the cynical hard-man the world needed during the Vietnam years, Clint brought to the entertainment world a wonderful combination of guile, well-disguised compassion, brute force and wry humour to parts lesser actors would have portrayed as blank thugs.

A critic called Eastwood's 'Dirty' Harry Callahan a facist, but check out his performance again and you'll find that it's far to complex to merit such a throwaway description.

Of course this actor/director/producer has been in the business for a long time, with many memorable performances under his belt. How could one forget his 'Man With No Name' Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Western trilogy? William Munny in 'Unforgiven'? Or perhaps his off-camera miracle working for the recent 'Mystic River'?

Didn't think so.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Biggest. Badass. Ever.

YAY
Old 09-06-2004, 11:23 PM
what's not to love?
YAY!
Old 09-06-2004, 11:55 PM
he is da man. my heart would stop if he coldly stared at me. i'd diie for fear. id kcik MY own ass so he wouldnt. and he proabbly still would

yay (i dotn know if id bang him though)

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-07-2004, 12:29 AM
YAY! Great actor, even better director!
Old 09-07-2004, 07:05 AM
Great, great actor. YAY!!
Old 09-07-2004, 08:38 AM
YAY for Dirty Harry! And that;s not even my favorite character from Eastwood! I love this guy. He's an original movie icon. My favorite westerns are Eastwood flicks. The best of those has to be UNFORGIVEN. There just isn't a better western, IMO.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by syxxpac
Biggest. Badass. Ever.

YAY

I concur.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:35 PM
He's, IMO, the coolest man ever. Biggest badass, damn straight. A Hollywood icon, and a man's man. He's a very cool actor, and is a damn solid director.

One of Hollywood's finest entertainters.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by syxxpac
Biggest. Badass. Ever.

YAY
Hear Hear
Old 11-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Who in their right mind would say Eastwood sucks? This guy's a legend and it's going to suck major balls the day the guy dies.

Um, YAY.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:13 PM
He directed my favorite movie; he's one of the best actor-directors ever.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:38 AM
I will forever remember William Munny. Awesome character, and an awesome portrayal. I loved flawed characters, and that's one of the best.

Bill Munny: I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned.

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Bill Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
[aims gun]
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
Bill Munny: Yeah.
[fires]

Damn, great stuff, although it doesn't hurt when your playing off of Hackman's Little Bill (one of the best roles of his career as well).

oh, YAY, btw.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:57 PM
There's no way you could give a "nay" to this man.

Yay
Old 12-05-2004, 06:18 PM
YAY! What's there not to like about Clint Eastwood anyway?
Old 12-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm in line to have his baby.

Big Bangin' YAY!