Old 01-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Christopher Lee

He's been lovingly called "The Last Great Horror Star."
People, not surprisingly, best remember him for his brilliant work as Dracula & Saruman.
He's also proven he can do different types of roles with such films as The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Devil Rides Out.
He's also the main reason films such as Rasputin-The Mad Monk & The Man With the Golden Gun are classics in my book.
His scenes with Ewan McGregor & Samuel L. Jackson in Attack of the Clones housed the promise that the Star Wars prequels have otherwise squandered.
I just wished Jinnah was available on DVD here in the U.S. so I could see his acclaimed performance in that film.
To summarize, Lee is AWESOME!!!!
Old 01-24-2005, 12:27 PM

Christopher Lee gets the biggest YAY I can possibly give. The man is a horror standard. He is a sci-fi and fantasy standard. And he's the man with the golden gun. He's dashing and sinister all at once. He really is a class act when it comes to playing the villain. A true movie icon.

YAY!!
Old 01-24-2005, 05:13 PM
JA!

As far as films go, he was the best Dracula. As for his other work, he always delivers, even if the film is really a pile of shit. I love this man. Truly love him.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:09 PM
YAY

one of the greatest actors ever who has never failed to deliver a great performance
Old 01-31-2005, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
Christopher Lee gets the biggest YAY I can possibly give. The man is a horror standard. He is a sci-fi and fantasy standard. And he's the man with the golden gun. He's dashing and sinister all at once. He really is a class act when it comes to playing the villain. A true movie icon.

YAY!!
Abso-frikkin-lutely. The biggest thumbs-up that I can possibly give.

I. LOVE. CHRISTOPHER. LEE.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:28 AM
If anyone gives Chris Lee a NAY, he will personally hunt them down and kill their ass, after spewing on for awhile over his vast knowledge of the Tolkien universe. He's that bad ass.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:18 PM

What everyone said. Yay, Yay, and YAY.

Terrific actor, and terrific gentleman. Love his work, love him.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:55 PM

Big fat YAY