Old 12-25-2004, 02:59 PM
eva longoria

i love watching eva longoria in desperate housewives she's so damn hot and sexy and she's on the new maxim cover looking damn fine.does anyone think she's a hottie.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:57 AM
FUCK YEAH! I think she's INCREDIBLE. Her role in Desperate Housewives had me laughing and wishing I was that gardener for a while. And the scene where she mows the lawn is priceless. Her ass shows right through that dress, too. She plays the prissy bored housewife with style. Gorgeous woman with great talent and potential for even more meaty roles. YAY!!

Old 01-03-2005, 11:42 AM
totally hot
Old 01-03-2005, 11:44 AM

...nuff said
Old 01-09-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm conflicted as to which Desperate Housewife I think is hotter Eva or Teri. I think I gotta go with Teri, but Eva is RIGHT behind her!

YAY!!!
Old 01-31-2005, 12:06 PM
Thumbs down. BIG NAY. Why? She made a fool out of the hottest guy in music, JC Chasez. He got played!

Boooooooooooooooo!

"And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo."
Old 01-31-2005, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Twisted Sister
"And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo."
She looks pretty clean to me. Yowza!

Last edited by Redneck Punk; 01-31-2005 at 01:09 PM..
Old 02-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Yay. She'd better be ready for the FIESTA!

PS. The Princess Bride kicks ass.