Old 01-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Jamster is the fucking ANTI-CHRIST!

I swear I am about to lose my goddamn mind. Every commercial break on Comedy Central and MTV I am subjected to mulitple commercials for there wallpapers and ring tones. Being online was my only solice from them, until....I saw a banner ad here! This fucking cell-phone accessory place is about to push me over the edge. It's everywhere! If I go to the movies, and see one of these ad's before the movie starts, I just may kill someone.

"WAKE UP and get these COOL ringtones for your cell phone. It's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESAY"

WAKE UP YOURSELF AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!
Old 01-26-2005, 06:22 PM
I agree.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:02 PM
yeah I cant stand these things anymore. I really cant stand the Sir Mix Alot one where they parody "I like big butts" and it doesnt even sound like Sir Mix Alot but they have him on the screen. "Pick Up the Phone"

I really hope these commercials stay out of the theaters I can just about take enough of the ones they have already.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Wait is that the commerical that has the rapping rhino and dancing baby chicken?
Old 01-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kungfuchris
Wait is that the commerical that has the rapping rhino and dancing baby chicken?
yes!
Old 01-26-2005, 07:54 PM
God I hate these commercials.

The only one I like is the hampsterdance one.

Da-dee-dee-dee-doe-do....
Old 01-26-2005, 08:01 PM
I was going to write something about the annoying-ass Jamster commercials that waste minutes every single fuckin' hour of the day m'self. It's nice to see I'm not alone in seeing that Jamster is the new Kidz Bop.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:17 PM
i agree, possible THE most annoying advert ever
Old 01-26-2005, 09:37 PM
I agree with all of you, Jamster is the CORPORATE DEVIL... of the cell-phone ringtone world that is.

It would be hillarious if they promoted a ringtone for Ice-T's "Copkiller", with a 3-D animated figure of Ice-T shooting bullets at the screen while the sample song is being played.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:57 PM
honestly what person needs a tricked out ring tone? its called set it to vibrate so it doesnt bother anyone but noooooooooooo oh hey look a mario bros ring tone!!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by NuclearMisfit
yes!
Ah all right. Fuck those commericals.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:00 PM
My throat gets tight, I lose the ability to blink and my head starts buzzing from the rapid rise in blood pressure. Jamster has found a deep-pitted rage in me that even I never knew existed. I thought Enzyte commercials were the worst, but no Goddamn way, Jamster blows the bejeezus out of them.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:16 AM
I didn't think I could possibly hate any commercial more than I hate the Overstock.com ones. I was wrong. Fuck off Jamster!
Old 01-29-2005, 04:20 AM
It's spreading......

I've seen commercials on TBS and VH1 now.

Rage growing....reality fading.........help.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Its quite annoying, yeah. I don't have a cellphone personally, but I'm sick of damn ringtones. Their so annoying, what ever happened to the good old dependable RING? If I ever get a cellphone, I'm using a goddamn ring, if you ever can anymore
Old 01-30-2005, 02:47 AM
I don't know what jamster is, i'll take your word on it being annoying. I hate the commercial where that family is afraid of the mouthwash. it's no wonder why the rest of the world hates us.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:36 AM
It's a huge scam. If you message them, you are chared 2 dollars a week, until you message "STOP" to the number. If you read the EXTREMLEY small font in the commercials it says this. Fuck that!

And they try to be so fucking hip with like hip hop things and they have all these lame ass things with a dolphin turning into a dragon! The only people who get those are the kids who have blue flames on their pants and shop at 10cent marts! FUCK!

::destroys world::
Old 01-31-2005, 03:26 AM
This is funny. My buddies and I were just talking about how fucking annoying these commericals are, and then I come on here and see this. I totally agree. Die.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by drago25
Its quite annoying, yeah. I don't have a cellphone personally, but I'm sick of damn ringtones. Their so annoying, what ever happened to the good old dependable RING? If I ever get a cellphone, I'm using a goddamn ring, if you ever can anymore
Funny you'd day that. My man and I were *just* saying how cool it would be to get an old school, bell-sounding ring, like a 1970's rotary phone. Awesome!
Old 01-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ChemicalRomance
It's a huge scam. If you message them, you are chared 2 dollars a week, until you message "STOP" to the number. If you read the EXTREMLEY small font in the commercials it says this. Fuck that!
Yeah I saw that too. After seeing the commercials so many god damn times I finally decided to pay attention and read the bottom of the ad and see what the "scam" was. Who would really want those stupid ring-tones anyways? LAMMEEE.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Ringtones in general annoy me... its a phone not a toy grow up people

I wonder how many people have dropped $1's up the wazzu for multiple ringtones and have NEVER donated any money to charitble organizations... not getting sanctimoneous...I'm as gulity as the next person for thrownig dough away myself from time to time....I just DESPISE ringtones and the thought of people willingly paying out money to have some frickin theme alert them to a call is as big a peeve for me as people just randomly bullshiiting on a cell phone while in a :

Mall
Grocery Store
Clothing Store..etc..etc.....