Old 10-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Greetings!

Hey guys, what's up? As some as you may have noticed, I have been appointed as co-moderator of this forum. I haven't really had much of a chance to do my job since getting it because I recently moved, my computer crashed and I had to get a new one, school started up and I got a new job...lots of stuff going on! But, I'd just like to say hello to everyone who browses and posts in this forum and if you have any questions, concerns or complaints drop me a line either through PM or by emailing me: chris891265@yahoo.ca

Also, I'm hoping to get this forum alive again since it's nowhere near as active as it once was. If anyone has any suggestions...PM or email!

Cheers!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi, Adornado. Just one suggestion I have, is there any way to prevent users from starting a thread on this board, and instead have the moderators create an official thread for each film. That would prevent numerous threads for the same film, I'm not sure which of the many threads I should post on. Plus its difficult to search through, so maybe if the mods were to create an official thread for each film they could be placed in alphabetical order. That way it would be so easy to post a review and see everyone else's.