Old 03-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Why, what's wrong with the Zelda: The Animated Series badass style?
That cartoon seriously tarnishes the good reputation Zelda has.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychocandy
[B]Over the course of the last week i've been playing...
My God. How is that even possible?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Madden 2006.

Year 16, baby!
Old 04-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Now playing:

Apart from being 3D, they haven't done much tampering to improve the game. But its still fairly good.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:28 AM
So, I got FIVE of FIVE stars on "Sharp Dressed Man," "Killer Queen," and "Take Me Out" today on GUITAR HERO in expert mode.

Woohoo.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Galaga for the NES
Old 04-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog (not even joking) for my Sega Genesis...

while debating whether or not to brave the rain to buy Tourist Trophy this evening.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Splinter Cell Essentials for PSP
Old 05-23-2006, 03:08 AM
Doom 3 on PC.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:40 AM
been playing F.E.A.R. for a couple of days and damn, its good
Old 06-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Just re-started MGS2: Sons Of Liberty on Extreme difficulty. I just beat Olga and fuck, she was hard. One shot and you're dead.If I didn't have stun grenades it would have taken forever.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Jagged Alliance 2 Fun game, but damn hard.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Elder scrolls V
Oblivion
10/10
Old 06-18-2006, 05:38 PM

Its a good game but nowhere near as good as it could have been. I gotta say that I liked Contracts much much more.

6/10
Old 06-20-2006, 02:59 AM
Tomb Raider: Legend (it's quite an amazing game, and I'm barely on the 3rd level... I'm completely surprised by how good it's been so far)

Geometry Wars (addicting as hell... trying to get a 1,000,000 [highest so far is 890,000])

Rockstar Presents Table Tennis (beat the All Star Circuit, and been playing it online, I'd recommend this to anyone over Top Spin [which is extremely boring after play RPTT])
Old 06-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Minish Cap GBA (zelda fucking rules)
Dawn of Souls GBA (Final Fantasy rocks my socks)
Marble Madness NES (Best Multi-Player game ever)
Chrono Trigger/Cross PS1 (Most Original Game/Game's)
Halo2 Xbox (Meh, it's not Halo 1...)
Old 06-20-2006, 05:37 AM
Counter Strike: Source - i'll never stop playing this, best online game ive ever played
F.E.A.R. - damn creepy shooter
Dawn Of War - recently started playing, good fun
Need For Speed Most Wanted - nice looking and adrenaline pumping racer
Old 06-20-2006, 07:02 PM

GOTHIC by piranha bytes, coolest most flexable game I have ever played by far. Can't wait to get my hands on Gothic III
Old 06-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Ken Griffey (Snes) - Haven't been able to stop playing my season...

New Super Mario (DS) - First two worlds completed and Stars collected, almost done with the third.

Metroid Prime Hunters (DS) - Finally started using the stylus with my left hand and am getting full control of Samus.

Waiting for.... World Cup (Ds) should be coming in the mail any day now.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:03 PM

Just started it. Bloody HELL, those graphics are fucking amazing.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Quote:

Just started it. Bloody HELL, those graphics are fucking amazing.
Good choice, my son, good choice. I myself just got done hooking up the PC to my huge TV, so now I'm playing with those gorgeous graphics on my bigscreen and I'm lovin' it.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden_208
Good choice, my son, good choice. I myself just got done hooking up the PC to my huge TV, so now I'm playing with those gorgeous graphics on my bigscreen and I'm lovin' it.
Welcome to my life with a 360
Old 06-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden_208
Well actually I'd rather play it on my laptop. I got a 17'' screen with crazy resolution. When I play in that and use headphones, it's HUGELY immersing. Moreso than if I was playing on the TV (which is good too, it's this sixtysomething inch screen).
Old 06-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Kingdom Hearts 2, Prince of Persia 3, City of Heros
Old 06-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Well actually I'd rather play it on my laptop. I got a 17'' screen with crazy resolution. When I play in that and use headphones, it's HUGELY immersing. Moreso than if I was playing on the TV (which is good too, it's this sixtysomething inch screen).
Well, I guess it all depends. I usually lock off my room from the rest of the house during Oblivion time, so I get immersed no matter what.. I tend to tune everything out
Old 06-30-2006, 09:10 PM
As I type this, I'm downloading the PREY demo on my 360... I can't wait to play it.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tai Mai Jew
Minish Cap GBA (zelda fucking rules)
I just bought that the other day, and I'm fucking loving it. I've been skimping out on all the recent Zelda games. I never really got into Wind Waker, but I really should. I popped A Link to the Past in my SNES the other day, and then I realized that I've really been missing out. Luckily, we had a used copy of Minish Cap at the EB games where I work, and I SO bought it. I just beat the fire dungeon place. Anyway, I just got myself a DS last week along with New Super Mario Bros and Kirby Canvas Curse. I beat Mario last night, so now I'm playing through as Luigi. I was also playing Eternal Darkness for my Cube, but the copy I bought freezes during a cutscene in the third chapter. Brought the thing back and got another, and this one won't even load. And it's the only other one that was in the store. And I REALLY wanted to play it. I'm also working my way through the first Buffy game for Xbox. What a challenge. Finally, I've been playing Breakdown for Xbox lately, which is one of the coolest games I have EVER played.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:43 AM
After playing the PREY demo, I think I'm officially going to buy it when it drops in a couple of days.

I thought the game looked phenomenal, it handled real well, and it really made use of the wall-walking and spirit walking. The story is pretty cool, I definitely love the dialogue, it seems extremely natural unlike lots of games.

Anyone who plays the demo, look out for the room with the meteor rock inside the glass case... it's definitely something you'll remember.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:53 AM
I just got around to finally completing True Crime: Streets Of LA and it wasn't a very good game to be honest.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Fifa 06 (DS) ......... RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just won the international cup on world class with Brazil v Portugal (6-0)
Old 07-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for the 360. The mulitiplayer and live alone make this game worth 60 bucks.

I also picked up Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector's Edition for 21.74 yesterday at EB Games. It's used, but if it doesn't work I just trade it in for another, plus 30 bucks off the new price is most definitely worth it.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:33 PM
I recently started Elder Scrolls 4 but for some reason I couldn't get into it. Now I am playing Dragon Quest VIII.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Dragon Quest VIII
Full Metal Alchemist II
Xmen Legends II

DQ 8 is amazing i highly recommend it
Old 07-07-2006, 10:09 PM
I just picked up Final Fantasy IV Advance yesterday, and I'm already like 2 hours into that (I just finished the Fabul Castle part). And I'm still working on Minish Cap. I'm pretty much going to focus on those two. I'm thinking about starting up Final Fantasy IX tonight. I've had it since it came out, but I never bothered to finish it. It's good, I just got distracted. It's my goal to beat every Final Fantasy game. I've beaten IV, VI, VII, VIII and X. I've got quite a ways to go (still have to play and beat I, II, III, V, IX, X-2 and Tactics). I ALMOST bought a brand new copy of Final Fantasy Origins for PS1 for 20 bucks at FYE. I don't know if I should just hold out for the GBA version of that. Speaking of GBA, it's so cool to be able to play one of my all time favorite RPGs on a portable system. I cannot fucking wait for Final Fantasy VI Advance to come out. And Final Fantasy III for the DS.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Old 07-18-2006, 05:39 PM
I have been playing Oblivion and I have a question: Is there really anything else after you kill Lord Dagon and get the dragon armor?
Old 07-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Umm I've been playing Halo 2 on live. I pretty much own anyone that comes in my path...jk. I am pretty good though. I just got Live so I was pretty excited but now my 360 isn't working. Somebody probably hacked my system! Some people just want to make others lives miserable.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:09 PM
I just started Oblivion for the second time. Since I had to get a new profile when I got Live all of my achievements and such are gone so I'm looking to get them all back. The next few weeks shall be full of Oblivion.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm on a Metroid kick right now. I picked up Metroid Zero Mission before I went to New Hamsphire, and the other day, I started playing both Super Metroid (how I love thee) and Metroid Prime. And to my surprise, we got a copy of Trauma Center for DS at work the other day, so I bought that. I may play some Chrono Trigger tonight. I really need to get back to (and finish) Final Fantasy IX. If I stop playing a game for too long, I'll never go back to it.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:50 PM
I re-picked up Final Fantasy X so I can finish it before XII comes out.

But more importantly, I just started and played the first hour of Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII and holy fucking shit. Since I was expecting the worst gameplay in history I was surprised to see that it's nowhere near as bad as I thought. It's no Devil May Cry, but the gameplay makes the game simple with intuitive controllers and quick. The plot is thus far intriguing, music is amazing, Vincent is a consumate badass and it's always awesome to play in the FFVII world again -Kalm looks so different when you're playing with these graphics, which brings me to . . . HOLY SHIT the graphics. Between this and "Rule Of Rose", I'm just so proud of PS2. It's really come long ways.