Old 08-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Just finished max payne 2. Loved it.

Just started Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Old 08-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Eragon
I have been playing Oblivion and I have a question: Is there really anything else after you kill Lord Dagon and get the dragon armor?
I really doubt that you've beaten all the side quests. That's not a knock on you as a gamer, its just that there's a lot of them.

Have you downloaded the XBL Oblivion quests. There's something involving a dagger. Oh, and horse armour.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:55 PM
I've been digging out my oldschool stuff lately. WWF No Mercy for N64 and Super Smash TV for my SNES have been occupying most of my time.

Also, my Star Wars: The Game arcade cabinet just arrived today. So I should have that put together by this weekend.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:02 PM
I've been playing Guild Wars big time. Prophecies and Factions. Anyone who wants to play with me lemme know, I'm Farrin Nilgoth on Prophecies and Zennius Perrennell on Factions.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:46 PM
In about 20 minutes im getting Madden 07 so WOOHOO
Old 08-22-2006, 12:13 AM
I recently moved a few months ago and turned my basement into a video game lair - with a dozen systems or so all hooked up.

I fianally got my old NES (top loader!) back from my brother and got a chance to play a buch of games I had been buying:

RC Pro AM 2, Rad Racer 2 (never knew these existed)
Marble Madness
Life Force
and a ton more I haven't touched yet.

Devil's Crush for the Turbo Grafx 16

My friends and I have a Halo 2 party once a month... last time we got 14 people.

And believe it or not, I only just recently got a PS2, so I've been playing games that were never out on Xbox, like:

Half Life (damn jumping puzzles!)
God of War (not very far at all, distracted by Half Life)
Killzone (eh, okay, but freaking hard)
Unreal Tournament (oldie but goody. Loved it on Dreamcast, but now I have two sticks!)

Really want to get Shadow of Colosus. The upcoming Okami looks awesome.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:58 PM

Old 08-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Well my replaying of Oblivion has been temporarily put on hold because I just got Dead Rising. This game is definitely in my top 20 games of all time. My second, maybe third, favorite 360 game. This is just such a fun game. I can't get enough of it. I just can't wait to get into overtime mode!
Old 08-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Old 08-24-2006, 03:47 PM

Find myself switching back and forth between Dead Rising and Madden NFL 07 for 360. Both games are equally fun for different reasons. Progressing along just fine with each game and loving it. The 360 is fast becoming my favorite system of all time, one day perhaps dethroning the mighty SNES.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Raiden
Find myself switching back and forth between Dead Rising and Madden NFL 07 for 360. Both games are equally fun for different reasons. Progressing along just fine with each game and loving it. The 360 is fast becoming my favorite system of all time, one day perhaps dethroning the mighty SNES.
Nothing beats SNES. Anyway, I've only been playing Xenosaga 2 at the moment (in preparation for Episode 3), and flipping through the guide, it looks like I'm just about done (I have 1 and a half dungeons left), which is good, because Episode 3's out on Wednesday.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Temple of Elemental Evil
Old 08-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Tiger Woods 2006
Old 08-31-2006, 08:38 AM
Going to start up Dead Rising today...
Old 08-31-2006, 04:10 PM
Guitar Hero
Old 08-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra. About 4 hours in, and I freakin' love it.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Back to Madden 07
Old 09-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dfd3657
Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra. About 4 hours in, and I freakin' love it.
Ahhhh. Four hours in, and you've only been playing, for what, like twenty-five minutes?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TATU
Ahhhh. Four hours in, and you've only been playing, for what, like twenty-five minutes?
Heh. But it's the most amazing 25 minutes ever. But seriously, I brought my PS2 to school with my and tried to get in a bit of playing between classes (I had an hour and a half yesterday between classes). I played for 45 minutes, and didn't even get to do anything. But that's OK, because I love the cinematic presentation of these games. And the ES (mech) battles are fucking amazing.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm playing Resident Evil 4 for the first time on the PS2....yeah, I'm a year late getting into it but I'm having a fun and exciting time on this game, very tense and has me on the edge. Great stuff (so far)!
Old 09-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Just started Xenosaga Episode III: Also Spracht Zarathustra. I was only able to play the very beginning (stopped at the beach) but it's already great. The graphics are amazing and the battle system kicks ass (I missed kicking bosses asses with Boost).
Old 09-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Old 09-05-2006, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Luke-Abbott
I'm playing Resident Evil 4 for the first time on the PS2....yeah, I'm a year late getting into it but I'm having a fun and exciting time on this game, very tense and has me on the edge. Great stuff (so far)!
Same here (well, I did just beat it a few weeks ago. Im suprised on how many extra features this game has...plus the Mercenaries mode NEVER gets old (playing as Krauser is badass). Also made one of the best blind buys I've ever made a few days ago, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsitence. I dont have online set up yet (gotta drill a hole in the floor first, lol), but the game is awesome. The reason why I waited so long for this one too was because of the second game sucking horribly after you have to play as "you know who", and sold my game a few days later.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:54 AM

I loved this game when it first came out, and lately I've been dying to play an RP/Fantasy game again.

Fortunately for me, I never bothered to pick up the Throne of Bhaal game when it first came out. Now that it was only $6 in a bargain bin at EB, I definately picked that one up
Old 09-05-2006, 08:45 PM
the

Last edited by andrew33; 10-20-2007 at 12:39 PM..
Old 09-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Just started Xenosaga Episode III: Also Spracht Zarathustra. I was only able to play the very beginning (stopped at the beach) but it's already great. The graphics are amazing and the battle system kicks ass (I missed kicking bosses asses with Boost).
Oh, the techs very much make up for the boost. Jin's tech is PWNAGE. Just wait until you do your first ES battle IN SPACE. The ES battles are ORGASMIC. Anyway, I haven't gotten to play this the last couple of days because 1.) school, 2.) work and 3.) Shakira concert. I'm going into withdrawl.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Oh, the techs very much make up for the boost. Jin's tech is PWNAGE. Just wait until you do your first ES battle IN SPACE. The ES battles are ORGASMIC. Anyway, I haven't gotten to play this the last couple of days because 1.) school, 2.) work and 3.) Shakira concert. I'm going into withdrawl.
I just played all the way after the scene at the hotel with Allen.

That scene in space over Rennes de Chateau was AWESOME (the graphics are amazing, this game should look insane on HD). It's great to see the cast again (and great to see chaos' good voice actor is back). The Anima attacks in the ESs are most awesome. Love Jin's.

By the way it was a GREAT move from Monolith to add the XenoBible in the game. It REALLY helps.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:48 PM

Just finished this. Very cool game. took me 7 hours.

just starting

Only just bought it the other day. I'm like, sooo behind the times man
Old 09-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Ratto
Knights of the Old Republic (Tatooine)
I hope you're enjoying as much as I do. Its my all time favorite game (possibly tied with Oblivion.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Old 09-09-2006, 06:22 PM

Decent game with simple controls (button mashing) and an easy enough plot. The graphics are absolutely beautiful in every single way. You gotta love that. Overall its NOT worth a buy but definitely a rent (which fortunately I did)

6/10

Last edited by zombievictim; 09-09-2006 at 10:20 PM..
Old 09-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zombievictim

Decent game with simple controls (button mashing) and an easy enough plot. The graphics are absolutely beautiful in every single way. You gotta love that. Overall its worth a buy but definitely a rent (which fortunately I did)

6/10
Godammit, and that was what beckoned me to 360. Shame you didn't like it more.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Godammit, and that was what beckoned me to 360. Shame you didn't like it more.
Really? just that game? It took a whole lot of games to sway me (I was a huge PS2 fanboy...just, like a month ago): Dead Rising, Saints Row, Halo 3, Gears of War, Just Cause, SC: Double Agent (the fact I have to wait for it if I got it on PS3), and the one that shook me up the most....Assasins Creed not being exclusive.

Last edited by The_Madman; 09-10-2006 at 05:03 AM..
Old 09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Madman
Really? just that game? It took a whole lot of games to sway me (I was a huge PS2 fanboy...just, like a month ago): Dead Rising, Saints Row, Halo 3, Gears of War, Just Cause, SC: Double Agent (the fact I have to wait for it if I got it on PS3), and the one that shook me up the most....Assasins Creed not being exclusive.
Well I am a PlayStation fanboy so I'm definitely going to buy a PS3 as soon as possible so the only reason to buy a 360 is if I find a game that looks awesome and isn't also on PS3 (the only one I can think of is Halo 3). But I'm not compeltely shocked that N3 isn't getting the best reviews, I heard in the IGN podcast that it was a total and complete cash-in game and those are rarely good.

But if more 360 exclusives that are worth a damn come out, I'm all for a 360. As of now, there's nothing beside Halo 3.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
God-damn, I just got to the fourth chapter in Xenosaga. That KOS MOS/T-Elos fight has to be one of the coolest fucking action scenes I've ever seen in videogames. Now that's some stylish babe catfight.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:15 PM
This got it from Gamefly seems like it's like a game you play when your high.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Heh. LocoRoco looks completely insane.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:37 AM

Terminator 3:Redemption
Old 09-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Quote:
God-damn, I just got to the fourth chapter in Xenosaga. That KOS MOS/T-Elos fight has to be one of the coolest fucking action scenes I've ever seen in videogames. Now that's some stylish babe catfight.
I knew you'd love it. My jaw was on the floor that whole scene. And aren't the ES battles just THE SHIT?
Old 09-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Quote:
I knew you'd love it. My jaw was on the floor that whole scene. And aren't the ES battles just THE SHIT?
They are. They really are. But that KOS/T-Elos fight scene crushed my senses. Has to be the coolest cutscene of the entire series thus far (and that's saying a lot).