#161  
Old 09-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
They are. They really are. But that KOS/T-Elos fight scene crushed my senses. Has to be the coolest cutscene of the entire series thus far (and that's saying a lot).
Just wait until you unlock the level 2 Anima attacks. They absolutely PWN ASS.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 09-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dfd3657
Just wait until you unlock the level 2 Anima attacks. They absolutely PWN ASS.
Do those unlock automoatically by levelling up or do I need to buy/find frames/etc for the AWGSs like in Xenogears?

I ask because Xenosaga tends to have very important stuff very hidden so I'm afraid I might've skipped something.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 09-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Do those unlock automoatically by levelling up or do I need to buy/find frames/etc for the AWGSs like in Xenogears?

I ask because Xenosaga tends to have very important stuff very hidden so I'm afraid I might've skipped something.
Oh, no. You get them during a VERY important story event later in the game. There's absolutely NO way you can miss them. So you have nothing to worry about.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 09-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Time Crisis 2
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 09-14-2006, 08:05 PM
Currently rocking out with my cock out (sorry for the visual) to Guitar Hero.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 09-16-2006, 10:33 AM



Already beat Episode IV, trying to find time around school and work to continue the game.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 09-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Just finished the first disc of Xenosaga Episode III and god-fucking-dammit, that's what I was expecting from this game. Wild twists and cinematic awesomeness.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 09-16-2006, 09:19 PM


I'll keep this short since I broke my arm and I'm in a cast. Great game.

9/10
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 09-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zombievictim

I'll keep this short since I broke my arm and I'm in a cast.
*hides Voodoo doll*
Well that's too bad.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 09-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Just finished the first disc of Xenosaga Episode III and god-fucking-dammit, that's what I was expecting from this game. Wild twists and cinematic awesomeness.
Damn you! I'm still on disc 1. I've been too busy playing Yakuza, but I beat it yesterday, so I can focus most of my time on Xenosaga (but Okami comes out next week). I just had to go back to Labryinthos with young Shion. Am I near the end of disc 1 yet?

*edit*

Anyway, besides Xenosaga Episode III, I'm also playing Cooking Mama for my DS. Yes, I am a guy, but I really don't care if it's a game about cooking. It's fucking ADDICTING. I love quirky Japanese games.
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:01 PM


I recently started to play this again. Wow the achievements are easy to get. I'm working on the 30 year dynasty right now. Only 13 more years to go!

7/10
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dfd3657
Damn you! I'm still on disc 1. I've been too busy playing Yakuza, but I beat it yesterday, so I can focus most of my time on Xenosaga (but Okami comes out next week). I just had to go back to Labryinthos with young Shion. Am I near the end of disc 1 yet?
You're exactly where the game will get completely insane (and yes, an hour or so of cutscenes from disc 2). Get ready for wild twists and some seriously messed up moments (too bad they were cut out to get a T rating, you'll see which were).
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
You're exactly where the game will get completely insane (and yes, an hour or so of cutscenes from disc 2). Get ready for wild twists and some seriously messed up moments (too bad they were cut out to get a T rating, you'll see which were).
I saw some pictures from the cut scenes. Most notable where Shion has a pool of blood in her hands and she freaks out. They COMPLETELY removed the blood in the American version. But I think it was a sacrifice that needed to be made. In Japan, the rating it got was the equivalent to a 15+ rating, which we don't have. It would've had to have been M if it wasn't censored. I think they should add an intermediary rating between T and M. There's plenty of M games that don't need to be M (like Halo).
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 09-17-2006, 06:02 PM
They should've just made it M.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 09-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
They should've just made it M.
Well, I would say that it would've hurt the sales, but it's not like kids don't get their uninformed parents to buy M rated games for them. And it's not the most popular game, either. Especially after the disaster (considered by most people) that was Episode 2.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 09-17-2006, 07:27 PM
x-men legends 2 on psp. man this game goes on forever! i love it
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 09-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Fire Pro Wrestling 2 (GBA)


Madden 07 (DS)
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 09-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 09-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Trauma Center DS



Only done a couple operations, but I'm digging it. Anyone else Jamming DS?
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 09-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by chasingbanky
Trauma Center DS



Only done a couple operations, but I'm digging it. Anyone else Jamming DS?
I love my DS. I've got New Super Mario Bros., Trauma Center, Cooking Mama and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Trauma Center is DAMN hard. I had to take a break from it because I was stuck on one of the early operations, but I FINALLY got by it two nights ago.
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 09-20-2006, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sh8dy Milkman
Currently rocking out with my cock out (sorry for the visual) to Guitar Hero.
Keep rockin', rock-hard!

I've been playing this game exclusively on my PS2 since like, February. On my PC, though, I'm playing Counter-Strike Source, just recently beat F.E.A.R. and occassionally play BF2.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 09-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Pro Stroke Golf 2007
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 09-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Jaws Unleashed
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 09-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Just beat God of War..like 2 minutes ago, damn that game was hard....but fun (not gonna try the challenges though). Also just beat Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways, so now Im going to play through the game again to get the Chicago Typewriter
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Just now getting around to Enchanted Arms, it started off really slow and I was close to just quitting... but I stuck with it and it has improved 10 fold.

So yeah, about 20 hours into it so far...
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 09-23-2006, 12:03 PM


Superstar mode is so addictive! I love every minute of it. I have to buy this when the price drops. Why are there so many good games coming ou!? WHY!?!?!

8/10
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 09-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Just played the first 3 hours of Okami and oh wow. This is the game to be played if you ever doubted that videogames could be art. What a beautiful little thing. The gameplay rocks too, great controls and the amazing idea of the 'brush' powers (which is just teh fucking crack). Only playing the mini games entertained me for a while. This is what Wind Waker should've been. A real Zelda for PS2 owners.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 09-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I am now getting around to playing Dead Rising... finally.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 09-27-2006, 06:08 AM
nBA 2k7... Multiplayer Association.... MMMMMMM Fantasy draft.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 09-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Just played the first 3 hours of Okami and oh wow. This is the game to be played if you ever doubted that videogames could be art. What a beautiful little thing. The gameplay rocks too, great controls and the amazing idea of the 'brush' powers (which is just teh fucking crack). Only playing the mini games entertained me for a while. This is what Wind Waker should've been. A real Zelda for PS2 owners.
I can't wait to play this game but I just started Kingdom Hearts for the first time and I promised myself that I would finish that up before scooping up Okami.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 09-27-2006, 12:56 PM
Rogue Trooper
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 10-06-2006, 11:24 PM
i've always been playing Winning Eleven
now playing FFXVII
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 10-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by SkyWNC
i've always been playing Winning Eleven
now playing FFXVII
XVII?! How's the future like? Are the robots awesome?
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 10-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Been playing Scarface: The World is Yours all night while drinking screwdrivers and lemonade. I gotta say, even though I'm slightly inebriated, Rockstar's really gonna have to up their game if they want the next GTA to beat this game.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 10-07-2006, 11:57 AM
the only game i seem to play at the moment is Counter Strike Source....i was playing Prey for a while but got bored with it
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden_208
Been playing Scarface: The World is Yours all night while drinking screwdrivers and lemonade. I gotta say, even though I'm slightly inebriated, Rockstar's really gonna have to up their game if they want the next GTA to beat this game.
Really? its that good? Just one question, have you played Saints Row..and is Scarface better than that?
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 10-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Madman
Really? its that good? Just one question, have you played Saints Row..and is Scarface better than that?
I haven't played Saint's Row, but from the people that have, they liked Scarface more for mainly one reason: the story. Simplistic as it is, everybody seems to agree that it's much better to be rebuilding your empire rather than being some random asshole running to meet random people like in GTA and Saint's Row. Check out IGN's review, it sums up pretty much what I feel. Except that I would've gone the whole way and given it a 9 instead of an 8.7.
Here's the review for the PC version (which I'm playing) although apart from the keyboard and mouse and controller differences, they seem to be the same:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/737/737783p1.html
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 10-08-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm getting Scarface next Friday when it comes out over here.

At the moment I'm playing Silent Hill 2. I'm hoping I'll actually be able to get all the way through without wimping out this time. Which probably won't happen...
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 10-08-2006, 11:02 AM

Last edited by RandalGraves; 10-13-2006 at 10:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 10-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump