Old 10-16-2006, 04:44 PM
I just finished Paper Mario over the weekend - where was on on that one? I LOVED it!!!
Old 10-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Scarface: The World Is Yours

Loving it.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Oddly enough, I've been playing Aliens Vs. Predator 2 recently, in addition to Mortal Kombat: Armageddon... So many fighters... But I still hate Jarek.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Family Guy: The Video Game
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 AM
NHL 07
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (touching up on my skills, gettin ready for double agent which looks fucking amazing)

and as usual.....Halo 2
Old 10-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Old 10-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Spiderman - GC

Old 10-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Destroy All Humans 2
Old 10-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Might be getting Spinter Cell: Double Agent today, should be fun...
Old 10-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Madden 07
Old 10-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Old 10-21-2006, 08:18 PM

Went back, beat the game, and then did all of the achievements I could. (all but 4)

7/10

I've been playing this game on and off. SOO much fun.

9/10
Old 10-21-2006, 08:43 PM
In just two days, Splinter Cell Double Agent.

See you online mothafuckas!
Old 10-21-2006, 11:01 PM
I gave Bully a rent two days ago, and it's freakin' amazing so far. Just when GTA clones were getting stale, something extremely new and original comes along. I love Rockstar again.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:05 PM
I just recently got a Ps2 a few months ago and I've been backtracking their huge library of releases and I decided to start up Final Fantasy X for the first time. It's amazing how even though the graphics are dated how awe inspiring this game is!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Reservoir Dogs
Old 10-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RandalGraves
Reservoir Dogs
I'm sorry, but that game looks abso-fucking-lutely terrible.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dfd3657
It's actually suprsingly good! I was blown away.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dfd3657
It's a pretty good game. I do think it could've been made so much better, but it's worth a play.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JackassFan
It's a pretty good game. I do think it could've been made so much better, but it's worth a play.
I agree...I love all the features inbetween and the new features and ideas they threw in the game. I think it's well worth the $29.99 price tag...I woulda paid the full $50 for it...but it's only $30!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Bully is a blast to play
Old 10-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by chinton
Bully is a blast to play
Is it really?! Sweet! I've been meaning to pick this one up, but it keeps slipping my mind.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Scarface: The World Is Yours

Loving it.
I've been meaning to pick this one up...what system do u have it for?
Old 10-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RandalGraves
I've been meaning to pick this one up...what system do u have it for?
I've got in on PS2. It's a great game, I'd definitely recommend it.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Quote:
I've got in on PS2. It's a great game, I'd definitely recommend it.
Cool yea I'm gonna pick it up as soon as I finish Reservoir Dogs
Old 11-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by chinton
Bully is a blast to play
+1

it's got a great soundtrack too. although I think the main story was pretty easy (and quick) to get through. i don't think it was challenging enough but it's got great replay value.

I think I'll pick up Scarface next.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:27 PM

Another great Rockstar game.

At first, Bully didnít really blow me away, but as the story went on and I progressed throughout the game, I found so much to love about it. Itís really the little things that make this game so much fun (picking lockers, giving nerds wedgies, using marbles to make attackers slip, playing dodgeball in gym class, etc.) and when you add them all up they create a satisfying gaming experience.

I really loved how itís like GTA-junior. Guns have turned into slingshots, cops become prefects, and cars become bikes and skateboards. It all works well with the setting and theyíre all a lot of fun. The Rockstar guys are just so clever. They know what we want in our games and they know how to make it great.

GOOD: Huge map, cool mini-games that make you want to go to class, and lots of fun missions.
BAD: Too many loading screens.

Overall: Bully is a unique and incredibly entertaining game. I highly recommend renting it.

9/10
Old 11-01-2006, 09:31 PM
God, all this talk about Bully makes me pray for a PC port soon.

Right now I'm into Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (still), and Aliens vs. Predator 2.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden_208
Right now I'm into Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
How far are you into that game? I'm about halfway through and stopped just because I got other games.

Anyone ever got into those roller coaster design contests on the net? I wonder if RCT3 has those, I kick ass at that. *crotch thrust*
Old 11-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
How far are you into that game? I'm about halfway through and stopped just because I got other games.

Anyone ever got into those roller coaster design contests on the net? I wonder if RCT3 has those, I kick ass at that. *crotch thrust*
I just started playing a couple days ago, and I just yesterday started the career mode and stopped fooling around in sandbox mode. I also had to take the time to setup music I actually wanna listen to in the music directory, so yeah...
Old 11-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Call of Duty 2

I've gotten quite addicted to Call of Duty 2 on xbox live. It is the most fun I've ever had over live. I'll even go as far to say its better than Halo 2. Over Live only though, because nothing beats sitting around with friends in Halo 2. Anyway, I absolutely love this game. Its addictive as hell and this is really the first time I've revisited it since last November and I am SO glad I did.

9.5/10
Old 11-04-2006, 12:43 PM
final fantasty: dawn of souls
Old 11-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Saints Row

Just borrowed this from a friend. Its alot of fun. When it goes down in price, it may be worth a buy.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden_208
I just started playing a couple days ago, and I just yesterday started the career mode and stopped fooling around in sandbox mode. I also had to take the time to setup music I actually wanna listen to in the music directory, so yeah...
I booted up RCT3 last wednesday and O surprise, the thing was erased when I 'restored' my laptop (which shouldn't happen, I just restored it two days back, I have no clue why that thing dissapeared) so I'll have to start again.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:02 PM
I actually just finished Reservoir Dogs, which took me like 3 days to beat.
But it was pretty fun while it lasted.

At the moment, I'm playing Madden 07 and Lego Star Wars II.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Just began Final Fantasy XII and so far I'm very satisfied with it. The 'license' system is clever and the graphics are very neat. Too bad it doesn't really feel like a Final Fantasy that with the lack of trademark character designer and music composer.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Just bought/started playing this bad boy.

Went to my local EB Games today to pick up

but the freaking Fed-Ex shipment was "mysteriously" sidetracked and it's not showing up 'til tomorrow. DAMN!!!!

So I might just go with

or

Anyone know which is better out of F.E.A.R and C.O.D 3?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Just began Final Fantasy XII and so far I'm very satisfied with it. The 'license' system is clever and the graphics are very neat. Too bad it doesn't really feel like a Final Fantasy that with the lack of trademark character designer and music composer.
I like the character designs, because it's the same character designer for Vagrant Story, and that game is fucking awesome. Plus, Fran's totally a hot bunny. Does having sexy time with her count and bestiality?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PrimeSuspect
So I might just go with

or

Anyone know which is better out of F.E.A.R and C.O.D 3?
I didn't really think FEAR was that good of a game. I just didn't see the draw, but thats just me. I'd go with COD 3 because its just more satisfying. Plus if you have Xbox live, COD 3 is supposed to be fucking incredible
Old 11-09-2006, 08:40 PM

Iím a huge Splinter Cell fan and though the single player is always solid, I spend almost all of my time online. The multiplayer for Chaos Theory, an improvement over the great multiplayer in Pandora, is the best online multiplayer Iíve ever played. Halo is great, sure, but nothing is more satisfying then sneaking up on a mercenary and snapping his neck.

So you can imagine how frustrated I was when I first got online for Double Agent on my PS2 and found out first hand that the multiplayer experience had been drastically changed. No longer is it Spy vs. Mercenary. Now itís just Spy vs. Spy and while itís not bad, itís just not the same at all and definitely not as fun. I did read, though, that for some reason the Xbox 360 version of this game has the old spy vs. mercenary style with great improvements and its only the PS2 and Xbox that got this uneccessary revamp. So when I get my 360 Iíll be looking forward to picking it up and playing the "classic" online experience I'm use to.

GOOD: Fun single player with an interesting "choice system" where your decisions determine how the story plays out.
BAD: Big and bad changes made to the great multiplayer.

OVERALL: The single player helps make this game another very good addition to the series, but it just really kills me that the multiplayer was changed.

7/10

Superstar Mode is a fun feature and some of the new additions are solid as well. If you like Madden, and who doesnít, then youíll enjoy this game.

8/10