Old 12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
The Sexy Jessica Biel!

Hey everybody,

Here is once again another hotty named Jessica Biel who everyone knows. She started out not so great as a young daughter on 7th Heaven but she eventually threw away all those past traits and turned to her sexier side. From Blade Trinity to Stealth, she remains smoking hot and always will be. Check out the hot wallpaper below that shows a slight bit of nipple. Nice!! :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jessica-biel-1024x768-21916.jpg (80.0 KB, 243 views)
Old 12-21-2005, 12:11 PM
YAY from me, very hot and also a good actress (she was the only good thing about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake)
Old 12-21-2005, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cronos
YAY from me, very hot and also a good actress (she was the only good thing about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake)
I really agree with that!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:45 PM

She has a great body, and ESPECIALLY a great ass! So YAY!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:55 PM
You're not kidding Tuukka, especially with this rack in the picture below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg biel016.jpg (58.0 KB, 187 views)
Old 12-22-2005, 02:32 AM

YAY

Wasnt really familiar with Miss Jessica Biel prior to New Line Cinema's remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

But after seeing that film, I have to say that Miss Biel definately got my attention. Very pretty girl, with one hell of a rack.

Nothing wrong with that.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Yay. She is obviously sexy and gorgeous and she's a pretty good actress. She more than held her own opposite Wesley Snipes in Blade: Trinity and was terrific in Stealth, which is probably the year's most underrated movie. It's a movie I thought was spectacular and thrilling but most people seem to hate it.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemovies
was terrific in Stealth, which is probably the year's most underrated movie.

See, right there you lost all merit in what you have to say.

j/k!

She is cute and all but gross feet. I would do her and then ask her to make me a cheesecake from scratch. While she is doing this I would sneak out and never return her phone calls.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mentiroso
See, right there you lost all merit in what you have to say.

j/k!

She is cute and all but gross feet. I would do her and then ask her to make me a cheesecake from scratch. While she is doing this I would sneak out and never return her phone calls.

Take into account the name, Mentiroso.

ILOVEMOVIES

Of course, it would take A LOT of love to love that friggin movie, but hey...to each his own. She was THE ONLY good thing in that film, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Very pretty. I think there's some talent under all those bad movie choices, but I can't be 100 percent sure. I agree with those who say her body is fantastic. Yay from me.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:11 AM
She's hot, so it's a YAY! From me.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:23 PM
I'd like to point out, ElderPredator, that I already started a Jessica Biel Celeb-O-Meter thread well over a year ago.

It can be found here.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Maeljin_incarna
I'd like to point out, ElderPredator, that I already started a Jessica Biel Celeb-O-Meter thread well over a year ago.

It can be found here.
Okay, but a year is a long time and no one would ever find your thread.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ElderPredator
Okay, but a year is a long time and no one would ever find your thread.
The Celeb-O-Meter forum is having a serious problem with duplicate threads. A lot of schmoes don't even bother looking back through the old pages to see if a celebrity has a thread before starting a new one. And the sad fact is, ElderPredator, that all seven of the threads that you've started in the Celeb-O-Meter forum are duplicate threads. Especially alarming is your Naomi Watts thread, which aside from the fact that there existed two threads dedicated to her previously, one of the two was actually located on the first page. I've created several threads in this forum, but before I did so I skimmed through every page to make sure no one had already made one on the celebrity in question.

It takes a little work, but at least you wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:29 PM
Alright then, sorry for the trouble.
Closed Thread