Old 01-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Q T

QT in most (film-viewing) parts of the world only means one thing -

QUINCY THOMAS!

Alryt! Alryt! obviously QT means Quentin Tarantino.

I searched for threads on him in this forum and found none. So i figured I'd put up his name amongnst the many actors, who dominate this thread.

So here's the thing...

QT has been getting a lot of "mixed reviews" lately . Primarily because he has been "PRESENTING" a lot of stuff to us. Some of his fans are sticking by his side, some despise his recommendations calling it a cheap Weinstein-influenced-tactic (although some of his recommendations are outside of weinstein territory), some are not sure and some don't care.

Even joblo.com had an article (c'mon hollywood - "watch your step QT") which went marginally against his over-exposing celeb-status.

so at the end of the day... would you give QT a yay or nay.
I'm sure for the film maker that he is, it would be a unanimous yay. But I'm talking about Quentin- the presenter.

so...?
Old 01-02-2006, 04:45 AM
I don't care what anyone says, QT is the coolest mother on the planet! He'll always be cool in my eyes and he's a truly awsome filmmaker! One of the best!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemovies
I don't care what anyone says, QT is the coolest mother on the planet! He'll always be cool in my eyes and he's a truly awsome filmmaker! One of the best!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
took the words right out of my mouth
Old 01-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Groovy dude. Motor mouth, but nonetheless groovy.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Not a big fan of him as a person, but he is a fucking genius in his knowledge of film and as a filmmaker. Yay.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Initially, I didn't like a couple of his films. PULP FICTION was okay, but not that great. JACKIE BROWN just wasn't fun for me.

However, Quentin was brilliant in FROM DUSK TILL DAWN. And RESERVOIR DOGS was a cool flick from the opening frame.

Then KILL BILL came out. And I loved it. Volume I sucked me in and made me want more. Volume II left me more satisfied than any revenge flick before or since. There are few directors on this earth that make a film this close to perfect. Quentin deserves a big yay from me.

YAY!!