Old 01-10-2006, 09:02 AM
Top 10 Female Roles of 2005!

Hey everybody,

The following is a list of the overall Top 10 roles of 2005 and the ladies who played them. It is based on performance in their roles and will included photos. Unfortunately, I'm not able to post any more nude photos at the request of the administrator but I will give you the best photos I have. Thanks everyone, give us your opinions on top female leads as well. Enjoy! (Names in no particular order!)

Starting with #1. Naomi Watts as Ann Darrow - King Kong

In my opinion, one of the best performances of 2005 is by far Naomi Watt's role as Ann Darrow in King Kong. Her performance and stellar beauty made her a legend in this film. Her ability to act so well to events that were not actually happening and characters that weren't actually there is difficult but she pulled it off to a great amount. Her natural beauty as well demands attention as she is so stunning in many ways. So, overall, her performance in King Kong is my first choice for this thread.

Check below for a picture from the film!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2307_wd_195_15_v64_00031.jpg (98.9 KB, 143 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 09:59 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Here is another gorgeous photo of her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naomi_watts_02.jpg (89.0 KB, 153 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 09:09 AM
#2. Angelina Jolie as Jane Smith - Mr. & Mrs. Smith

My second choice by far would have to be the beautiful Angelina Jolie in her role as Jane Smith in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. In my opinion, she was absolutely hilarious in this movie with her fantastic chemistry with Brad Pitt as well as an awesome action star. Her deliveries in the film were top notch and she brought much more to film than I expected. That as well as her obvious natural sexiness and beauty makes her role in this film top notch. She just brought a spice and flare to the character that I doubt other actresses could do. Overall, this is one of my top female roles of 2005.

Check out the photo below of her in the film!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr_and_mrs_smith_10.jpg (83.2 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 10:23 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 09:20 AM
#3. Keira Knightley as Domino Harvey - Domino

For my third spot, I'm giving it to one of my bigggest fantasies of all time, Keira Knightley. I've always had a crush on her since she blazed the silver screen in Pirates of the Caribbean and have always been a fan of her acting talents. My favourite of all being her 2005 role as Domino Harvey which was so excellent, I think she should have received an Oscar nomination for it but that's my opinion. Her rough edge and sexy toughness in this film makes her truly stand out from the rest. Along with rest of the cast, Keira blazes through the film with great one liners, kick ass moves and a stellar body which she isn't afraid to use. Even the real Domino Harvey loved her even though she never got to see the finished movie as she later in the year. So, my #3 pick for top female roles is Keira Knightlet as Domino Harvey.

Check out some sweet photos below from the movie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg domino_04.jpg (36.7 KB, 137 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 10:00 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Here is another photo of her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keira_knightley_06.jpg (95.6 KB, 148 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 09:32 AM
#4. Tilda Swinton as Gabriel - Constantine

One of my top roles of 2005 even though it wasn't a leading role was Tilda Swinton as the beautiful and mysterious half-breed angel known as Gabriel. Her role in this is so fantastic as she remains so mysterious throughout the film. Her stellar ability to be a very dark character yet have a touch of light as well makes her character so interesting. Her interactions with Keanu Reeves in the film along with her fantastic dialogue makes her role as Gabriel truly one to remember. She also is a very beautiful woman and a distinguished British actress. So, Tilda Swinton is my official pick for #4 of the top female leads of 2005.

Check below for some nice pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabe.jpg (79.2 KB, 140 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 10:01 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Here is a pic of her from the Chronicles of Narnia!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2005_the_chronicles_of_narnia_014.jpg (92.3 KB, 111 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 09:54 AM
#5. Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala - Star Wars - Episode III (ROTS)

Undeniabely the most beautiful and talented woman on the face of this Earth, Natalie Portman always gets our hearts going. This year was no exception with her final time as the mother of Luke & Leia Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith. Her performance in the film was stunning and she was as beautiful as ever in her extensive and wonderful wardrobe. Her emotional state was right on cue for all of her scenes and she truly was a wonder on the screen. She acted well with the other actors and was given a farewell in the film that made me cry (I'm not ashamed!). Overall, with her stunning natural beauty and her exhilerating acting ability and for her role in Star Wars, Natalie Portman makes my top 10 list of 2005 and many other years as well.

Check out beautiful photos of her below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5re7 (4).jpg (44.1 KB, 124 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 10:02 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Here is another photo of her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ufykyfuk7j (16).jpg (91.9 KB, 136 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:10 AM
#6. Carla Gugino as Lucille - Sin City

Another excellent role played out this year by a female lead was the beautiful and talented Carla Gugino as Lucille in Sin City. She was truly sensational in this film as she not only played the role out perfectly with her dialogue and acting but she was prepared to go the limit for the role. She agreed to be nude in the film as it was essential to the character as she is nude for most of the story and Carla had no problem doing it. She is a trooper and a damn good actress. I wish she was in more roles in the future and I hope she returns in Sin City 2. Overall, Carla is definitely in my list of top female roles of 2005.

Check out some hot pics below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sin_city-4.jpg (55.2 KB, 151 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Here's another pic of the gorgeous actress!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ktir (4).jpg (23.4 KB, 141 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:22 AM
#7. Dakota Fanning as Rachel Ferrier - War of the Worlds

Being a very young girl still, Dakota Fanning has launched her career to the stars with her most recent films such as Man on Fire and the upcoming Charlotte's Web. However, her best performance I feel by far this year was her role in War of the Worlds as Tom Cruise's younger daughter trying to keep things together. For a younger girl, she takes on the role as a mature younger girl as she tries to keep things together with herself and her Dad. Her great dialogue and emotional acting was superb for her role and made her one to remember. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing more of her in the near future. Therefore, her role in War of the Worlds makes my top 10 list without a doubt.

Check out a photo of her from the movie below! [
Attached Images
File Type: jpg war_of_the_worlds2_03.jpg (88.3 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 10:24 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 10:30 AM
#8. Rachel McAdams as Lisa Reisert - Red Eye

One of the best thrillers of the year, the very beautiful and wonderful actress Rachel McAdams brings a very sympathetic feel to this movie. She plays the part so well alongside Cillian Murphy in the fact that you feel trapped with her and you feel her emotions as well. The Canadian actress has come a long way in her career in a short time span and is truly great to see on the big screen. With her sexy looks and great acting ability in this film and others, Rachel McAdams is truly one to look forward to seeing again. She easily tops my list for her role and performance in Red Eye.

Check out some pics of her below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coh111.jpg (71.3 KB, 149 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Another photo of Rachel!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rachelmcadams22nn_06_w1920.jpg (85.6 KB, 149 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:40 AM
#9. Rachel Weisz as Tessa Quayle - The Constant Gardener

Another Rachel on the list of top 10 female leads is the absolutely stunning and wonderful British actress, Rachel Weisz. For years since the beginning of the Mummy series, she has taken my breath away with her perfect looks and stellar acting. She has played so many roles in the last few years and is up for plenty more the upcoming year that it's hard to keep track. In The Constant Gardener however, she plays her role maticulously alongside Ralph Fiennes with fabulous dialogue delivery and emotional connection with her character. I feel this is her best role yet as she completes it with such stamina and security. It's a real treat to see her on screen. She as well easily makes my top 10 list of female roles for last year.

Check out some pics below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wt435t.jpg (77.2 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by ElderPredator; 01-10-2006 at 10:43 AM..
Old 01-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Another very sexy photo of her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weisz206.jpg (26.1 KB, 126 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:48 AM
And finally #10. Jessica Alba for all her roles of 2005!

Jessica may not be the best actress of all time but she has by far been the busiest especially for 2005. With three major movies that came out such as Sin City, Fantastic Four and Into the Blue, Jessica has been getting her fair share of attention. Not only that but also being the sexiest creature ever created for all us guys and girls to drool over. She is very beautiful and she is also a decent actress as she did a great job in my opinion in all three roles given to her. Her lack of loyalty to the character of Nancy was a tad annoying but I can overlook as she still did a great and sexy job of it. Overall, Jessica is without a doubt one of the top female leads of 2005.

Check below for some hot pictures from each movie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sincit5.jpg (85.2 KB, 135 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:50 AM
For her role in Fantastic Four!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thefantasticfour_04.jpg (74.5 KB, 116 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:54 AM
For her role in Into the Blue!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg j_alba-intobluepreview02hd-dl.jpg (93.7 KB, 137 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 10:55 AM
And just for the hell of it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alba_beach_mexico_85.jpg (86.5 KB, 149 views)
Old 01-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Honorable Mentions:

1. Uma Thurman as Edie Athens - Be Cool
2. Rosario Dawson as Gail - Sin City
3. Katie Holmes as Rachel - Batman Begins
4. Emma Watson as Hermione - Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
5. Sienna Miller - Layer Cake
6. Eva Green - Kingdom of Heaven

Well everybody, that is my list for top female leads of 2005. Tell us your favourites for 2005 and comment on others. Let's keep this one going! Thanks everybody!
Old 01-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but shouldn't this type of thread be in the Best/Worst/Favorites section.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Great pics, nice list. Rachel McAdams should have been Lois Lane.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:16 PM
You're absolutely right ak, she would have been perfect as Lois Lane. Even though Kate Bosworth and I share the same last name. We both are Bosworth's.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:30 PM
I agree she would have made a decent Loise Lane
Old 01-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ElderPredator
And finally #10. Jessica Alba for all her roles of 2005!
I HATE HER.

Quote:
Jessica may not be the best actress of all time

Quite possibly the greatest understatement ever uttered by man.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Okay, I'll choose another name then. Uma Thurman will then be my #10 choice for the year for her role as Edie Athens in Be Cool. She was funny, sexy and did a great job with the part. Here is a photo to explain my reasoning.

Does it get any better than that!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uma.jpg (81.8 KB, 99 views)
Old 01-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Or this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m-019.jpg (83.0 KB, 99 views)
Old 01-12-2006, 10:30 AM
good list, and as usual great pics
Old 01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
ElderPredator, in his short time on the forums, has already established himself as a creator of quality threads, and a poster of great T&A shots.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Nachokoolaid
ElderPredator, in his short time on the forums, has already established himself as a creator of quality threads, and a poster of great T&A shots.
Thank you very much Nachokoolaid, I will do my best to bring you all only the best quality material. It's cool just discussing stuff with all you guys and girls.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Okay, I'll choose another name then.
Hey each to his own my friend.

Don't change your list just cause I don't like Alba.

I can't help it. Every time I see her name or picture I must scream out I HATE HER. It's a condition I'm quite proud of.

Also I would like to 2nd Nach's comments. Evertime I see your name as a thread starter I have to compose myself before checking it out.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks Scorpio, I did have a slight change of heart though based on what you said. You're very right that she is not that great of an actress. The only reason I put her there is because she has been a busy girl this year, nothing more really.
Old 01-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ak
Great pics, nice list. Rachel McAdams should have been Lois Lane.
Holy melons that would have been wonderful.

Great list!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Quote:
#4. Tilda Swinton as Gabriel - Constantine

Old 01-21-2006, 03:14 PM
In order to keep the threads in our CELEB TALK/GOSSIP forum focused on actual CELEB TALK & GOSSIP, we are moving all pictures/guessing threads to the CELEB-O-METER forum. Please follow those rules in the future as well. Thanks.