Old 02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
The Sexy Julia-Louis Dreyfuss!

Hey everybody,

Another very talented and gorgeous woman who has been around for a long time is the lovely Julia-Louis Dreyfuss from various films and television shows but most noteable for "Seinfeld". What do you all think of her? I think she is a big Yay for being so hot and so funny!

Old 03-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah I don't mind her. I think she's quite good looking. More sexy than attractive me thinks. Her acting is ok she was great in Curb Your Enthusiasm so I guess a YAY.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Yay from me.
Good in Seinfeld, but she really needs to break out in something of her own.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Nay...big big Nay
Old 03-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Obviously great on Seinfeld, but I would like to see here in something else of interest. Mild yay.

Oh yeah, I would totally hit it.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Not really that great of an actress in my opinion, except on Seinfeld, and some on SNL, but there is a quality to her that just gives a guy a boner when she wants to be sexy. Yay.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:08 AM
she was sexy until she did that crazy eyes thing on Conan.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Fuckin right. I've always had a thing of Elain Benez and then I watched her in Deconstructing Harry where she blew and guy and then took it from behind and that sent me to the clouds. Gorgeous chick who is actually quite funny.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
Fuckin right. I've always had a thing of Elain Benez and then I watched her in Deconstructing Harry where she blew and guy and then took it from behind and that sent me to the clouds. Gorgeous chick who is actually quite funny.
what he said always wanted to be David Putty on seinfeld and nail her Yay from me
Old 03-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
She blew a guy in that movie too? I never saw that part. Just the taking it from behind with blind granny in the room. Someone must post the video clip of the BJ somewhere for us!!!!
Old 03-19-2006, 04:48 PM
It's a Nay from me.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:27 AM
YAY

I always thought she was cute during her time on SNL, but she's absolutely gorgeous now. A funny and talented actress with a very infectious laugh. Just watch her in any of the Seinfeld bloopers and I dare you not to laugh.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Nay
Old 12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Mild Yay , but only because she rode on Kramer , George's , and Jerry's coattails on Seinfeld . I always felt , with some rare exceptions , that things somewhat slowed down when she was involved , she could have been replaced or even been excluded from the show entirely and it wouldn't have made much of a difference . I think her character was an experiment at first , then when the show took off , they didn't want to just drop her altogether .

Other than her Sein exploits her resume is underwhelming , and she has this penchant for over the top acting . That can work sometimes , but not with her . Then she did that Watching Ellie show that bombed hard , with good reason , she's just not that interesting . Somehow her next show , New adventures of old Christine ( sounds like a spinoff of Smallville ) did decent in the ratings , but it was absolutely dreadful , save for the guy who played her brother . I watched it out of desperation a couple of times , but i was always anxious , thinking , why can't the Holy Trinity of sitcoms show up and save this pathetic show . It made me long for the days when Sein was dominating the tv landscape .

It's funny , i don't even remember her in Deconstructing harry , guess her role wasn't that memorable , even if she did some wild things . She does get some points for being in one of the coollest Christmas films ever , Christmas Vacation . She played an annoying , uptight , 80s era " yuppie " elitist next door neighbor , i'm thinking the role wasn't that much of a stretch .
Old 12-02-2007, 08:05 PM
She wasnt bad looking in Troll.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Nay.

Never found her sexy or appealing.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:31 PM
All you nay-sayers need to reevaluate things!!

Old 12-04-2007, 09:37 PM
DAMMIT!!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm giving a hell YAY!

Sexy as hell and funny to boot.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Yay for talent.

But sexy? Um, no.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Yay

Her highs on Seinfeld were as funny as any of the other cast members
Old 01-20-2008, 04:10 AM
Yay

She can be hot when she wants to be. And she looked really good in Troll and Christmas Vacation.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 PM
hell yea...she's sexy
Old 02-09-2008, 06:21 PM
I hae alway found her very attrative. She never impressed me acting wise