Old 02-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Girl after my own heart

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24...ntcmp=obinsite

Quote:
Indiana girl, 16, allegedly drives 60 miles in pickup truck to beat up another girl over Facebook insults

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24...#ixzz2JmTw4a00

LAPORTE, Ind. Police in northwestern Indiana say a 16-year-old girl allegedly drove 60 miles to beat up another girl who spread rumors about her on Facebook.

The alleged 17-year-old victim and her mother told police the other girl drove from Monticello to their LaPorte home in a pickup truck early Sunday morning. Police said the Monticello teen knocked the LaPorte girl down and kicked her when she went outside to meet her.

The girls' mother pulled the teens apart and the Monticello girl left the scene, but police arrested her when she later drove by the other girl's home again.

The Monticello girl was held on juvenile charges of battery, curfew violation and resisting law enforcement. She told LaPorte police that the 17-year-old had started rumors about her online
I wonder if she ever saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Old 02-02-2013, 05:11 PM

yay for violence!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:54 PM

Hilarious!
Old 02-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Why is this newsworthy?
Old 02-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Because fox news.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:43 PM
This thread is interesting and it goes to show how social media is causing concern

facebook is supposed to be a good place to add freinds and put photos and other diffrent things on there it is also a place toy can keep in tonch with people

years ago we didnt have this type of thing and l say l wish we didnt have this type of thing

So the girl wanted to travel and bash up a girl well l can understand that happening out there in the wide world

I would like to know waht started it and why she wanted to bash this girl up and if there were other facebook freinds pushing all this because as you can say when people get into a group it can get nasty

I remember a girl who went onto facebook and she used it fro adding her school freinds it was fun for a while until there was bullying at school they used facebook to upset the girl they sent terrible things and posted disgusting pictures

The girl tryed blocking these idiots but some how they got back on

I wish they could ban facebook and stupid twitter but well these days you can not get rid of this type of thing
Old 02-05-2013, 02:39 AM
I've been to both of those towns. TONS of white trash there so I'm really not too shocked at this story
Old 02-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Coincidentally, I just finished reading the Women In Combat thread.