Old 02-05-2013, 02:42 AM
Woman tries to kill husband with poisoned vagina

DAMN
This took place in Brazil.

According to court documents, the woman actually painted a poisonous substance on to her vagina and lured her unsuspecting husband to bed. She then asked him to perform oral sex on her.
The man, who is also unidentified, was reportedly more than willing to oblige his seemingly sex-fueled wife, but when he began to perform his husbandly duties, he noticed an unfamiliar odor emanating from her privates.
The man reportedly became so concerned about the strange smell — fearing that there was something medically wrong with his wife — that he insisted she accompany him to the nearest hospital to be examined by a physician.
After the pair arrived at a Sao Jose do Rito Preto hospital, the woman was put through a series of tests in order to find the root of the foreign odor. The wife’s ruse was reportedly discovered when doctors detected the poison and it was revealed the woman had in fact concocted a plan to orally poison her hubby with her vagina.

http://newsone.com/2173468/woman-tri...isoned-vagina/
Old 02-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Did she ever think what the poison may do to her vagina? I can't imagine it's a good thing to put poison anywhere near it. Sick bitch.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Poison your genitals? Wow, that's a new one...I don't really care about killing the husband (yeah, it's terrible, but whatever). But what about how this might affect her, long term? What if the poison never comes off?

She might have effectively ruined that pleasure trap forever...
Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 PM
I think all vaginas are poisoned to some extent.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:40 PM
Gives whole new meaning to every snatch has a catch.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyCelestial View Post
I think all vaginas are poisoned to some extent.
No they aren't. They just look funny
Old 02-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Ah very interesting procedure but abut drastic on getting rid of someone l thought she could have used a bit of purfume to disguise the odour but l have,to say at least she got caught out
Old 02-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Dubbs View Post
No they aren't. They just look funny
Well the vagina might look funny but the you look at the penis and that little thing can look quite ugly
Old 02-23-2013, 04:22 PM
I expected that answer, and you know what you're right! the cock and balls are pretty damned ugly.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
Poison your genitals? Wow, that's a new one...I don't really care about killing the husband (yeah, it's terrible, but whatever). But what about how this might affect her, long term? What if the poison never comes off?

She might have effectively ruined that pleasure trap forever...
Yes l have to agree putting forien substances on the vagina can cause problems depending on what you have used
Old 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM
So odd he's suing her. They're married for one thing. Shouldn't she be arrested for attempted murder? I could not care less what harm she's done to her vagina, she deserves that. The poor guy was worried about her and here she was trying to kill him.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Very clever . . . cunninglingus.