#1  
Old 02-15-2013, 02:00 AM
More than 100 injured after meteorite crashes in Russia

http://youtu.be/7c-0iwBEswE



http://www.latimes.com/news/world/wo...,7920529.story
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-15-2013, 06:43 AM
I seen this on the news tonight and couldn't believe that it hit so close to populated area they say the sound of it was loud and broke windows and a lot of people were hurt because they ran outside because they were scared it was wrong to do this
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Was this being tracked as much as the Asteroid passing earth today?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Well l am sure this metorite was tracked but l think they thought it would land in the sea like most of these do
yes l heard about a astoriod passing us today and hopefully it doesnt hit us like the meterite did

We will have to wait and see what happens



http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshom...-almost-1-000/

The media is stating that 1,000 people have been hurt by flying glass now



Last edited by Bondgirl; 02-15-2013 at 06:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-15-2013, 06:51 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technolog...arth-says-nasa

Plus that astroriod went past earth on friday just after the meteriod hit us so well all is safe now
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsrise View Post
Was this being tracked as much as the Asteroid passing earth today?
It was only 15 meters wide which is too small to track. Odds are it was one of many smaller asteroids orbiting the large one, that got pulled by earths larger mass.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:36 PM
HOLY SHIT

I guess Bruce Willis was too busy promoting Die Hard to stop it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-17-2013, 02:26 AM
Even though the meteorite was fairly small it still caused damage and as l have said before 1000 people were still hurt
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Even though the meteorite was fairly small it still caused damage and as l have said before 1000 people were still hurt
No one was struck by a meteor. Everyone was injured by falling glass caused by the sonic boom.

honestly, if you dont know what you're talking about, just dont say anything.

Pubes.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:45 AM

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-17-2013, 02:00 PM
If you had read all my above posts l have already said that those people were hit by glass also if l want to post anywhere l will do it even if what have written is right or wrong

Last edited by Bondgirl; 02-17-2013 at 02:05 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
If you had read all my above posts l have already said that those people were hit by glass also if l want to post anywhere l will do it even if what have written is right or wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Well didnt think too much of the clip
I thought you would ahve found something better than the trollo singing
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
No one was struck by a meteor. Everyone was injured by falling glass caused by the sonic boom.

honestly, if you dont know what you're talking about, just dont say anything.

Pubes.
LMAO!

Ba-zinga
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
LMAO!

Ba-zinga
hey can we have those last words put in english so some can have a understanding of waht that means
I knew you would be in here too at some time having your say Pbateman but l find all these pretty silly and immature
Geez l feel that it is Bondgirl teasing month lol

Last edited by Bondgirl; 02-17-2013 at 06:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
hey can we have those last words put in english so some can have a understanding of waht that means
I knew you would be in here too at some time having your say Pbateman but l find all these pretty silly and immature
Geez l feel that it is Bondgirl teasing month lol
You're asking to put my words into english? Hahahah

Ba-zinga is from the tv show The Big Bang Theory
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Well l haven't watched the show so l wouldn't have had a clue to twhat you were talking about so l had to ask what the meaning of it in a English term you might of thought it was funny but I thought it might have been a insulting remark
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Jesus fucking Christ.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Well all l can say is that he wont help you
Anyway lets get back on topic now please
The thread is about the meterite and l think we need to get back to that
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump