Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Politics
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Drone wars: What does a bad guy look like, anyway?

Last edited by SS-Block; 04-24-2015 at 04:31 PM..
Old 05-04-2013, 09:09 AM
I commended Rand Paul for his filibuster but it's disheartening to see him reverse his stance as he did recently.

If you're gonna use a drone strike on foreign soil, you'd better be damn well willing to prove with certainty that your target was a threat. And, under NO circumstances should a drone EVER be used on United States citizens, especially on United States soil.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.

Last edited by magjournal; 05-04-2013 at 09:12 AM..
Old 05-05-2013, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=magjournal;3675969] And, under NO circumstances should a drone EVER be used on United States citizens, especially on United States soil.
QUOTE]

Legally, it can and probably will be used on America soil and if someone is an immediate threat, will be used on an American.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Legally, it can and probably will be used on America soil and if someone is an immediate threat, will be used on an American.
That's just wrong to me. Where's their trial? And if the Obama administration is as "transparent" (my ass) on American soil drone strikes as they are with drone strikes overseas, we'll never know if the person in question TRULY was an imminent threat.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.