Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Beiber Get into a bit of a fight with the waiting media

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ng-london-show

This boy makes me laugh he first collapses at his concert get up during the performance and continues to sing

After the concert he is rushed to hospitol to have treatment for waht ever it is

neaxt he is getting out of a car with this huge woollen hat on his head and wants to fight the media

i feel that there is something wrong here nad maybe our Beaver needs a rest
before you coment l love nick naming this guy

Old 03-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Justin and Chris Brown are tied for people that if died tomorrow I'd have a celebratory beer for.

Seriously I'm waiting for someone to beat his cocky bitchass
Old 03-08-2013, 09:57 PM
I feel that Justin is not coping with his stardom and maybe he needs to take a break from his career l wouldn't put Justin in the same league as Chris Brown the woman basher
Old 03-09-2013, 01:20 AM
I wish some little wannabe scrawny white boy would say some shit like that to me! Would anyone take that tool serious when he says "I'll Fuck You Up"?!?!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:26 AM
I think sometimes that some celebs have,everything at there feet and as times goes on they don't have the coping skills to cope That is when you have out bursts like this
Old 03-14-2013, 03:06 PM
He seems like the kind of little shit that woul make a citizens arrest on someone after he initiated a fight and got his ass kicked.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
I wish some little wannabe scrawny white boy would say some shit like that to me! Would anyone take that tool serious when he says "I'll Fuck You Up"?!?!

Last edited by SweetEnLow; 09-08-2013 at 03:07 PM..
Old 03-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Playing Devil's advocate here; but didn't that paparazzi guy lead him on anyway? They try to get a rise out of ALL celebs so that they can capture the moment on video and sell it to the highest bidder. Much as I dislike Biebs, still - paparazzi's are scum
Old 03-16-2013, 07:15 AM
I can't stand this kid
Old 03-16-2013, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Dubbs View Post
He seems like the kind of little shit that woul make a citizens arrest on someone after he initiated a fight and got his ass kicked.
Lol or he'd be the one that says "my daddy is gonna tell at you" or "I'm gonna tell my mommy"
Old 03-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Old 03-18-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakandgeek View Post
I can't stand this kid
I feel the same he just has something that annoys me for some reason
Old 03-18-2013, 07:18 AM
I was looking at the image above he looks like a big baby with a dummy in his mouth l still wonder why girl go crazy about this guy
Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post

What does Bieber's skin colour have to do with anything?