Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 01:53 AM
If you had a choice to live on a isolated island what would you take

Also how would you survive being on the island Well first of all l would take a tent matches and a few clothes How l would live,is off the land if you want to live,you can so please explain what you would do Geez l would also have,to take a man of my choosing for personal enjoyment and,have,him carry things You always need that grins
Old 03-09-2013, 02:08 PM
I bet you got this from my post or did you just watch cast away for the first time or some shit?

Last edited by SL Dubbs; 03-09-2013 at 02:29 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Well looks like this thread was a flop but it happens Well it is like Castway St Dubbs it was just a silly idea which didn't work
Old 03-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Nobody is going to want to move on island to play out some Blue Lagoon like scenario to abandon a comfortable life in civiliaztion. People would be too afraid to leave their comfort zone.

Ya it will probably be a flop, good luck with this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
take a man of my choosing for personal enjoyment and,have,him carry things You always need that grins
hahah with your luck you would probably get some ugly fat frizzy haired slob like Jonah Hill that would eat all your food on the island.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:52 PM
I would not bring a ugly man to a isolated island he would have to be nice looking tall and be nice and strong if he went around eating all the food l would whack him Thankyou but this thread won't make it but L had a good laugh with your post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I would not bring a ugly man to a isolated island he would have to be nice looking tall and be nice and strong if he went around eating all the food l would whack him Thankyou but this thread won't make it but L had a good laugh with your post
You know there's only about five guys on the planet that much your description. I'd be the perfect candidate if I was nice and single. hhahah happy hunting bondgirl.

Who is L?
Old 03-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Oh the L word was a spelling mistake Well there are guys out there who have the discription L have mentioned but the person would have to be good in nature and treat me with respect plus another thing l don't have to hunt for a man the person will come to me l am not a woman who will chase a man it would be a pain to do that Yes Mr St Dubbs you already have a lovely wife and your chasing days are over grins
Old 03-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Okay who are the other 4guys do you know them grins Only joking around
Old 03-09-2013, 10:14 PM
There are a lot of openings for interpretation here. The island I envision is similar to that of CAST AWAY, so there would be a cave I would use for shelter. I wouldn't be able to survive if it was the type of island Lex Luthor landed on in SUPERMAN RETURNS.

I would have a circular refracting lens for starting fires from sunlight, a blade and sharpening stone, and all the printed books to last me a lifetime. A woman to keep me company would be nice as well.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:22 PM
I was just thinking when starting a fire you could use two dry sticks and rub them together fast then you would have that fire lit plus there would be certain tree plants you could eat and yes a cave would be better at least you could stay warm I could possibly go fishing in the ocean too
Old 03-09-2013, 11:27 PM
I could also start a fire by rubbing wood or with two stones, but why do that when a lens is easier to use? Just hold it up to the sunlight...boom, fire.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Well you could use both methods Exophine Hey I would also need a knife to sharpen a thick stick so l could catch that fish for dinner
Old 03-10-2013, 05:28 AM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 04:07 PM..
Old 03-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Well you are right most islands are owned by certain nation l wonder if there is any island not owned by a single person On this subject l have heard about a island between China and Japan where they are fighting over who owns it Thankyou SS Block you have just broaded the thread into something interesting
Old 03-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Before answering this question I would like to watch 100 episodes of Man vs Wild
Old 03-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Oh so we won't know your answer for a while we will stay tuned grins
Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexYoung View Post
Before answering this question I would like to watch 100 episodes of Man vs Wild
or just choose to take bear grylls with you