Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 08:00 PM
If you found 11,000 dollars in cash would you take it for your own use even though it

Well l sak that qestion because a bloke in Australia took this amount for a Mcdonalds store it was on the table and well he took it

he shared the money with some freinds and well someone must have dobbed him in to the police

He has now been charged for taking the money

So would you take money from a table or some where outside iff it was just laying there or would you do the proper thing and hand it in to the police

I am not sure what l would do but it would get you thinking wheher you might take it or not

So the qestion is for all of you would you hand the money in your would you keep it for your self
Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Most likely I would like to leave it be and let it become someone elses issue, lord help my soul. Then again I'd probably call the police, I got nothing better to do usually, so it's a 50/50 for me. I hate money, so taking it isn't likely.