Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Video Games
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Blizzard's Next Game To Be Announced 03/22/2013!

Im very interested...

Its probably Blizzard All-Stars though.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Interesting. Wonder what it could be
Old 03-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Fingers crossed for a new Lost Vikings game.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:34 PM
For some reason I think it's something silly like an iPhone app game.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
For some reason I think it's something silly like an iPhone app game.
Well with the hooplah that came with them announcing Diablo III for the PS3/4 at the PS4 reveal i wouldn't be surprised if this was for something silly like a iphone game.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:36 AM
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

I was sorta right. Looks like a pretty fun game for a tablet.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Bloody hell i hate apple. Just cause they were the first to have common place tablets everything that comes out for a mobile platform comes out for them first then months later it will finally hit for Android.

Pisses me off. And yeah this is a game i'd play on a tablet, not a computer that i can play better games on.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:25 AM
There is a Sony/Everquest version of this game that has been out for years. It's actually pretty fun.

And they are pretty smart about it too, they give away in game pets and illusions and house decorations for playing. But of course, if you buy certain packs you have extremely high chance to win these items.

In other words, it's a way for them to open up an in game cash shop without actually opening up an in game cash shop.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Yep you were indeed correct. Bummer too, IMO. Word around town was that it was "Heroes of WC" from their (once again) leaked game line-up. I would much prefer Blizzard All-Stars to this... unfortunate.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:19 PM
I don't think All Stars will ever get released. I think they bit off more than they can chew and didn't realize how much time and effort they take to develope and maintain. Valve and others have entire teams dedicated to their MOBA games. Does Blizzard really have any incentive to release a paid version of a game that everyone else already has for free? Likewise, they also have no incentive to release a free version of a game that others have the means to monetize (Valve's method is pretty brilliant) but Blizzard doesn't?