Old 03-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Die Hard 6

Just wanted to get a dialog going on the inevitable next Die Hard movie!

It's no secret A Good Day to Die Hard was an abomination to the franchise, but hopefully the next can return it to glory.

One thing I thought was that they need to bring back Reginald VelJohnson (Carl from Family Matters) as Sgt. Al Powell... he was so amazing in the first movie and it would be amazing to get him back in the action.

I actually have done something I have never done before and started an online petition to let the people that be know that the fans want him back!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/848/0...or-die-hard-6/

If you all can sign it and post it on your facebook and get the word out.. we can get the next Die Hard movie to be amazing, and amazing means bringing back Reginald VelJohnson!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Just wanted to get a dialog going on the inevitable next Die Hard movie!

It's no secret A Good Day to Die Hard was an abomination to the franchise, but hopefully the next can return it to glory.

One thing I thought was that they need to bring back Reginald VelJohnson (Carl from Family Matters) as Sgt. Al Powell... he was so amazing in the first movie and it would be amazing to get him back in the action.

I actually have done something I have never done before and started an online petition to let the people that be know that the fans want him back!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/848/0...or-die-hard-6/

If you all can sign it and post it on your facebook and get the word out.. we can get the next Die Hard movie to be amazing, and amazing means bringing back Reginald VelJohnson!
Great stuff. Al was crucial to Die Hard, john's only ally and trustworthy/go to guy.

If they want Die Hard 6 to work, they need to strip it back down. 1 guy against the odds. Make him vulnerable, make it claustrophobic for the audience and a give him a strong and genuinely menacing villain.

No more cgi, just good old fashioned set pieces.

Oh yeah, and no more fucking helicopter set pieces or surfing harrier Jump Jet shenanigans.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:09 AM
I have to say l am excited about this film l was watching a morning show and l didn't know there is a cast member who is Australian and his name is Jia Courtney and in this film he plays Bruce Willis son l was just excited plus his part in the film looks good so yes l seen the trailer and want to see this even more
Old 03-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I have to say l am excited about this film l was watching a morning show and l didn't know there is a cast member who is Australian and his name is Jia Courtney and in this film he plays Bruce Willis son l was just excited plus his part in the film looks good so yes l seen the trailer and want to see this even more
BG, actually this discussion concerns Die Hard 6. I think you are referring to Die Hard 5, which has already been released. (A Good Day to Die Hard). Jai Courtney was in that.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Al coming back would be cool, but I would like to see Holly back even more. Maybe have John and Holly meet somewhere with the kids and once again, they are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course, his family needs to be captured and John on his own. No more teaming him up with somebody. McClane was always at his best alone like in the first two. It doesn't mean he can't have help, because even in number 2 he had help. But he was mostly on his own.