Old 03-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Do you like women who have big lips or thin lips

I know a lot of celebs love getting abut of boric in there lips so they stand out l do find that is stupid if they are not natural but you see so many female celebs and ordinary women doing Well l am proud of my lovely natural big lips but they are just right and look beautiful So do you like thin,lips or big lips which like l said can look nice
Old 03-23-2013, 12:53 PM

Absolutely LOVE big dick suckin lips!

Women like Rosario Dawson or Penelope Cruz have great lips
Old 03-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Bondgirl, have you ever posted your picture here before? Just curious.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:32 PM
No l haven't posted a photo Do you know when l was younger l used to hate my lips and what they looked like l laugh now when my lips would be considered hot these days even look. at my avatar
Old 03-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Full lips have always been attractive in my lifetime anyway.

One of the things I love about Movie Hotties section is getting mens' opinions. We women go through life stressing "body parts" and individual features and men see the whole picture. It's actually quite refreshing. Unless a woman is painfully skinny or outright fat and/or sloppy, they don't stress weight like we do. Unless she is flat as a board they're not stressing her boobs, although yes if she's stacked they'll comment on that and like it, but it doesn't mean those who are less endowed are not sexy to them. Put it this way all women posted have some fans (except, apparently, Lena Dunham, lol). Even older women are appreciated if they've taken care of themselves they still see them as hot.

Put a picture of Heidi Klum, Kirsten Dunst or Kate Hudson, they're not saying they have thin lips, they would see the whole picture of her beauty. If they don't see a woman as attractive they say that without specifics (usually) because they probably don't realize what it is exactly - they just don't find her attractive. This applies to any woman, as no one woman is attractive to all.

I think women need to be better to each other and not try to find flaws to point out or suggest flaws that aren't flaws. Confidence without arrogance is the most attractive quality I've heard many men say.

Last edited by Glinda; 03-23-2013 at 09:11 PM..
Old 03-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Well l think it is interesting on the opinions we get regarding women and of cause teen girls as women we are expected to look a certain way to be regarded sexy but when you see the variety of tastes you don't feel bad as there are so many diffrent looks men like I think also men have diffrent tastes in body type which can be skinny pear shaped which in a way a pear shaped woman is what women should aim for
Old 03-23-2013, 09:47 PM
I do think that females stree to look good because they think that men or peers will not except them if they are diffrent heights sizes or a certain look as you say females need to really support each other to know they look good as anyone else Also when l was young l decided to diet l was skinny at the age of 15 but L felt l did not look good l developed anorexia at this age everyone around me said l was so beautiful and said l had a figure to die for l would look in a full length mirror thinking l was fat at 6stone my family didn't know l was throwing away food at school and at home l hid my weight loss under baggy clothes
Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM
But you know mums seem to know what is going on and would encourage me and say l should start eating that is all it took and my beautiful looks came back it is terrible to think l hated my body but everyone else thought l looked like a goddess So yes this is one reason to look at who we are and a lot people think they are ugly or some part them spent look good l say except your self because there are people who do think you are greatAnother think when we look at female celebs a lot of the photos are air brushed to look good also you take away all make up there celeb doesn't look as good

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-23-2013 at 09:57 PM..
Old 03-23-2013, 09:58 PM
What kind of lips are we talking about?

Lips on the face or the lips....down there?
Old 03-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Lips on a female face Exophine I also what to say we all have flaws or parts of the body we don't like l can tell you l wouldn't wear red lip stick on my lips
Old 03-23-2013, 11:23 PM
I just wanted to say I'm not trying to change anything that goes on here. It was only the particular thread that bothered me and ultimately my opinion is only as one poster here and so it's just that: an opinion. I just meant to say it is refreshing that from what I see, the men here don't seem to dwell on what they don't like about female appearances - rather what they do like. I think we women should do the same and not make threads pitting a supposed bad against a supposed good, whether it be breasts or lips or body types. Be healthy, exercise daily and eat right, treat yourself well and after that you are who you are.

ETA: I'm only a regular schmoe, so just an opinion.

Last edited by Glinda; 03-23-2013 at 11:44 PM..
Old 03-24-2013, 12:07 AM
I have to disagree with you l feel that it is good to have threads like this to see what men like and there tastes in women l feel a lot of men like females to look like models not all can and l feel in this society there is a growing need to talk about it and well girls are growing up in a fake society and what men want is a woman who is perfect so women have to face this task as they grow l feel to talk about this is great and may females who come into this thread will see it is not about only looking good but learning to except them selves also men not realizing that they have to have the perfect fake girl
Old 03-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Well from the pictures l have seen on this site they are of women who have beautiful body's and big boobs and not every woman has this so of cause women with nothing up the top go for breast surgery to look like these pictures also men don't understand of the impact it hits in a young woman not one woman or l have,seen a few with clothes but not many some are also in sexual poss why can't you have some in normal poses there is a lot of things girls go through
Old 03-24-2013, 12:18 AM
I learned that a long time ago...meeting a new, real girl is very refreshing, BG.

Personally, I'm not that big into lips. Big, thin, soft, non-existent...I'll take all comers. However, I am partial to that "constant pucker" look that some girls are famous for. The last girl I know to have done it successfully was Bernadette Peters...I know, I'm going a ways back for that one, but Movie Hotties did a post on her a few weeks ago that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:23 AM
I also think having good or bad things about women brought is also good it was like the comment about cock sucking lips is this they way you think of a women with thick lips l feel it is not a nice way of putting things You should look at a woman like this as suductive beautiful to look at instead of using the other phase
Old 03-24-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
I learned that a long time ago...meeting a new, real girl is very refreshing, BG.

Personally, I'm not that big into lips. Big, thin, soft, non-existent...I'll take all comers. However, I am partial to that "constant pucker" look that some girls are famous for. The last girl I know to have done it successfully was Bernadette Peters...I know, I'm going a ways back for that one, but Movie Hotties did a post on her a few weeks ago that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Well it is good you like this type of,girl plus l mean huge lips that take half of the face can be distasteful but the lips in my avatar are beautiful Of cause we like diffrent things in a woman it it is the same with a man
Old 03-24-2013, 12:32 AM
It is also good you like the real woman because they are out there l hate it when a woman who is in her 20s thinks she has to change her looks through plastic surgery in the end as that woman ages it drops and doesn't look good
Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
I was all about the big lips when I was a kid, but now I have found that I actually prefer thinner lips. Though to be honest, give me ANY nicely shaped lips(thick or thin) over fake lips.

It's all about the shape of the lips.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Well when l was a child l wanted thinner lips but as l became a teen and well woman men would say my lips were beautiful