Old 04-02-2013, 06:32 AM
AsAMan Have You Ever Cryed Real Tears

I know that there is a huge stigma on real men who cry they just bottle up and don't do this natural human reaction I feel this topic will be interesting to see if times have changed if a man cryed in front of me l would tell them to go for it but if men are in a group of males they can't but anyway have you guys ever cry in front of other males or do you have to think you have to hide to do this
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 PM
No. I usually cry fake tears.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:22 PM
I am confused as to whether or not this is an actual question or a joke? Haha

Last edited by marilynMONROBOT; 04-04-2013 at 09:13 PM..
Old 04-03-2013, 12:47 AM

All the time n I lie n say I got shampoo n my eyes . Works every time. But great question if your mind expands anymore it's gonna explode all over these boards and guess whose going to clean that mess up, u ma'am!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:27 PM
I teared up watching Toy Story 3 on a date. I told her I got "Pixar magic" in my eyes...
Old 04-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Bondgirl's sad issues with men are starting to become more and more apparent the longer she posts. It's a little hilarious and a little sad at the same time.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Hey this thread is not about me it is whether or not you have cryed as a man
Old 04-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Bondgirl's sad issues with men are starting to become more and more apparent the longer she posts. It's a little hilarious and a little sad at the same time.
I also think you and some other members are bored that is why you are having a go at me l have every right to post here as much as all of you so all l can say is get off my bloody back and leave me alone because if you don't like any thing l do well just block me please
Old 04-03-2013, 07:17 PM
I can't remember the last time I cried real tears in my adult life but I did cry real tears after watching the Italian movie Umberto D.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:49 PM
well the few times I cried it was real tears, I once used fake tears but they didn't get the job done haha.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post
I can't remember the last time I cried real tears in my adult life but I did cry real tears after watching the Italian movie Umberto D.

That is what makes men and women both cry is a very sad movie
Old 04-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
I teared up watching Toy Story 3 on a date. I told her I got "Pixar magic" in my eyes...
Hey that is cute

I
Old 04-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
No. I usually cry fake tears.
You and I must have a similar kind of sense of humor since that's EXACTLY what I thought of when I read the title of this thread, and if I wasn't already beaten to the punch, that's exactly what I would have posted as well.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Well l have seen people put on the fake tears it is kinda funny to watch l know one incident made me cry was when l was spraying my self with aerogaurd it it is a replellent against flys well l start the spray to the face and forgot to close my eyes it hurt like hell and the tears were flowing
Old 04-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Watching the movie Duck Soup sometimes has me laughing in tears.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Also peeling onions can make you cry