Old 05-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience

Has anyone else listened to this? I gave it a listen and dig almost all of it. Timberlake & Timberland are just a great combo imo. I especially like "Dont Hold the Wall".
Old 05-24-2013, 08:02 AM
It's a very good album.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Great album. I was a little underwhelmed at first, but it got better for me with each subsequent listen. I'm definitely looking forward to Part 2 in September.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Bought it and love it. Idk if anyone remembers back in 04 when timbaland ruled music, with sexy back and nelly furtados album with promiscuous girl. Those three owned that summer . The thing I love about this album is that almost every song has like 2 parts, all of the sudden the beat changes and there's 3 minutes of something different but still the same song. Can't wait for part two either. Timberlake is awesome, call me gay or whatever but the dude is a fuckin pimp. Have been a fan of his since he broke away from his boy band. Like the direction his music is going. New era rat pack shit
Old 06-05-2013, 06:18 AM

PBateman, glad you like it. And thanks for reminding me that JT has another album coming up this year. Can't wait.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:48 PM
I heard the beginning of one song from this album, and as soon as the beat started I was really digging the production until the ultra typical pop lyrics started and killed it for me.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Anyone else find it odd how everyone hated JT when he was in a boyband, but now he is loved?

Good album though.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe1985 View Post
Anyone else find it odd how everyone hated JT when he was in a boyband, but now he is loved?

Good album though.
well now he is making some pretty damn good pop music. When he was with NSYNC he made shitty pop music.