Old 06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Gross-Out Comedies!

Hi all,

I just picked up a new film called Movie 43 yesterday from a supermarket, without really knowing what to expect. Watched it last night and I couldn't believe what I was watching! It's crazy! It's easily one of the grossest, strangest and plain WTF movies I've ever seen. It was so funny and yet oh so wrong. Looking online there does seem to be quite a bit of hate towards the film, but I loved it. Perhaps this humor isn't for everyone.

It got me thinking though, what are some of the best gross-out comedies you've ever seen? Films that have plenty of poop, gore, vomit and down-right offensive gags that you cant help laugh at.

Scary Movie? Animal House? Freddy Got Fingered? And so on...

What are some of your favourites?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie43_DVD_3D_2.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	12522  
Old 06-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Dumb & Dumber, Van Wilder (the 1st one of course), Mallrats and while not an outright comedy, Dead Alive (horror flick by Peter Jackson).
Old 06-25-2013, 06:15 PM

Freddy Got Fingered is the Godfather of gross out comedies.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Definitely agree with 'Freddy Got Fingered'. Also if you consider the Jackass movies comedies then they have to be toward the top of that list.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
Definitely agree with 'Freddy Got Fingered'. Also if you consider the Jackass movies comedies then they have to be toward the top of that list.
Jackass 2 makes me gag... and look away occasionally.