Old 09-06-2013, 10:15 AM
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Season 9

Not sure how many schmoes caught/missed the premiere on Wednesday night, on its new home of FXX, but it was an hysterical premiere and this crew does not miss a beat. Still as dark and mean and twisted as ever.

Great kick-off to a new season!
Old 09-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Huell!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:17 PM
"I passed out at the park the other day and a couple of kids wrote 'Wash Me' in the filth on my vagina."
Old 09-06-2013, 11:00 PM
WTF is FXX?
Old 09-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Dee telling Dennis to suck her (hopefully nonexistant) cock was the highlight for me.

FXX is channel 619 if you have DirecTV. They dropped the previous occupant, Fox Soccer Channel, to make room for it.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:52 AM
I know it's a subscriber channel on Charter, not sure about Time-Warner, but its in the 100's or 1100's (HD) on Comcast.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:39 PM
If you go to www.fxx.com, there's a button called something like "Find FXX" which you can click and then enter your zip code and cable provider and it will tell you the channel
Old 09-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I actually didnt think the premiere was as hilarious as other episodes of the series (which isnt me bitching, just saying, even the worst Sunny is funnier than basically everything else) but the preview for next weeks episode looked like it will be fucking hilarious!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:01 PM
The first episode drew a few laughs, but in all honesty is one of their stupidest episodes. The preview for next week looks promising, though I do hope they stop trying so hard to be meta. The first episode was just depressing to watch.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edonline View Post
If you go to www.fxx.com, there's a button called something like "Find FXX" which you can click and then enter your zip code and cable provider and it will tell you the channel
Much obliged. Turns out I do have it (even though it's, illogically, nowhere near regular FX). Won't miss any other eps.

This show has definitely become tiresome. I can't believe it's up to a 9th season. But it still cracks me up.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:10 AM
My favorite part was after the reveal in the bar when Dennis insists that he was in on it. Hilarious shit. Weak-ass episode, though. Last season started with "Pop-Pop," which was also weak, but then it got really fuckin good after that. Like maybe some of its best stuff yet, in their 8th year, which is pretty damn unusual. I'm hoping this season goes the same way in terms of quality and the premiere ends up being the weakest again.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:12 PM
How awkward is last week's episode(which was pretty funny by the way) after today's events in DC?

"You can drive! You can kill!"
Old 09-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Pretty god damn funny episode once again. Enjoying this season quite a bit.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:52 PM
That episode absolutely slayed me.

"where do I jizz?"
Old 09-26-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm really enjoying this season so far.

"The kids will be here soon! THE KIDS!"
Old 09-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Kenshin View Post
That episode absolutely slayed me.

"where do I jizz?"
Some would say it's...BETTER THAN BUSTING A NUT!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I'm really enjoying this season so far.

"The kids will be here soon! THE KIDS!"
I literally laughed out loud at that part. I was thinking he'd get arrested as being a child molester or sex offender, but they unfortunately didn't go in that direction. I'm still happy to see this show pull some punches after so many seasons.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Back to back amazing episodes. "Gang saves the day" might be my favorite ever. The Up scene was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And each and every daydream sequence was fucking hilarious.

And the week before, cousin Mac jumping from the bridge, then Mac getting pissed about the greasing; this show is still criminally unknown (averages 600,000 viewers an ep, obviously Netflix has helped quite a lot). It's still consistently dark and funny.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:38 AM
3 great ones so far. Amazing, after 100 episodes, this show still feels fresh. Who would've thought terrible people doing terrible things to each other and treating each other like crap wouldn't have gotten old by now.