Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Politics
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2013, 07:53 AM
College professor: you look like a closet racist, are you a closet racist?

http://kennsvideos.blogspot.com/2013...publicans.html

Quote:
"you look like a closet racist, are you a closet racist? If I find out you're a closet racist I am coming after you".
Quote:
“If you go to the Republican convention in Florida, you see all of the old Republicans with the dead skin cells washing off them,” said Penn. “They are cheap. They don’t want to pay taxes because they have already raped this country and gotten everything out of it they possibly could.
Crazy ass.
  #2  
Old 09-09-2013, 02:19 PM
These loud mouth DNC mouth breathing liberal college professors like these are the worst. Absolute worst. They brainwash all these college kids into statist thinking yet never face the consequences of their teachings. "Oh I'm a college professor I'm smarter and wittier than all of you dumb low life children!" Unspeakably pompous asses. Why students actually look at their behavior as anything other than childlike bullying is beyond me.

But yeah lets make college education a right. gtfo of here!
  #3  
Old 09-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
These loud mouth DNC mouth breathing liberal college professors like these are the worst. Absolute worst. They brainwash all these college kids into statist thinking yet never face the consequences of their teachings. "Oh I'm a college professor I'm smarter and wittier than all of you dumb low life children!" Unspeakably pompous asses. Why students actually look at their behavior as anything other than childlike bullying is beyond me.

But yeah lets make college education a right. gtfo of here!
It seemed like he was threatening the student at one point. The sad thing is that there are probably plenty more like him.
  #4  
Old 09-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
It seemed like he was threatening the student at one point. The sad thing is that there are probably plenty more like him.
Its ironic too. Supposedly all these liberals/progressives champion themselves as "helping their fellow man". Meanwhile all they do is spew out hatred, vile and disgusting insults/threats at everyone who doesn't follow in lock-step with their ideology. Gee what an "OPEN mind" lol Imagine the outrage from the left if a public school teacher said this about Democrats. Most of these bully professors were probably bullied when they were kids for being nerds. Now its their turn to turn the tables on everyone else and lash back at them. Its all about bullying tactics.
  #5  
Old 09-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Just a cowardly way of calling out indirectly all those in the class that don't think the way he does from his soapbox. He knows they're out there, but doesn't care how insulting he is. His whole, "I'm not trying to offend you" is complete bullshit. Dude's just a bully
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump