Old 03-06-2014, 08:59 AM
South Park: Stick of Truth

Did a search and it couldn't find a thread on this game. Anyone else pick it up?

Having a great time with it so far. Its like a huge interactive episode with decent RPG mechanics and elements tossed in. Some reviewers have complained that the RPG stuff and combat is shallow but that's a load of shit. Its deeper then any of the Pokemon games that have come out.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:06 AM
They're not going to get me to spend 50 or 60 bucks for this game, but when it hits the bargain bin for 20 or so dollars I might consider it. The show always entertains me, and if they can deliver a similar experience with the game then I'm interested.

I want to know why it's taking so long for Arkham Origins to drop in price. Even on Amazon it's hovering around 30 to 35 bucks last time I checked. You'd think with the lukewarm reviews it would already be around 20. I can live with spending that amount of money for a so-so game because it's Batman.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:51 AM
I completed The Stick of Truth last night. The game is brilliant! The writing is impeccable, the graphics are quite literally _perfect_--one would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the game and the show--the combat is fun but can become repetitive, and overall, the game provides players with a highly entertaining experience.