It's interesting to ponder what was happening in the world when in February of 1954, Christie Brinkley was born. Let's see:
- Dwight D. Eisenhower was POTUS.
- The relatively new music called "Rock N Roll" was still finding its audience.
- McCarthyism was running rampant across the nation.
- The Cold War was ramping up and threatening to turn hot.
- The Dow Jones hit its then all time high of 382.74
- They were still doing atmospheric nuclear bomb tests.
- They only had B&W televisions.
- Computers were the size of warehouses.
- And the first two books in a little trilogy called The Lord of the Rings were first published.
Yep, that's what the world looked like when the woman you see here was emerging into it. So you can see why it makes very little sense that someone who comes from such seemingly far away times as those should look so bangable in 2016. There are 20-year-olds I would shove aside to get at Christie. She just boggles my mind. The only thing giving away her true age here are her hands, which is probably why she keeps them tucked away in her pockets. Some innovating plastic surgeon needs to get on the ball and come up with a hand lift. They're guaranteed to be rolling in rich divorcee dollars.
CLICK IMAGE TO OPEN GALLERY & SEE MORE PICS...